Yeah!!!! :punk:

Awwwwwwwww They are too cute! And Matt looks like Mario, youre right.

Hahahaha!! Thats hilarious!!:roftl:

Dont say that!! Yo9u know I love them, tho Im not their best fan.

Yup, he's cute as Mario but he's so freakin' awesome on the bass

Ok... i hope you can visit the Hives thread more often... i mean, if you have time

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, he's cute as Mario but he's so freakin' awesome on the bass

Ok... i hope you can visit the Hives thread more often... i mean, if you have time

Of course!!! I will came always!!! And if you know that if I cant came here, I will tell you!

FINALLY! THE WAITING IS OVER!

Get the NEW christmas song by The Hives featuring Cyndi Lauper. NOW!

http://www.thehivesbroadcastingservice.com/

You have only a few days to download it for free!

Hell, yeah!!! Done it.

Darn catchy christmas song. It's pretty cool. And i'm like.... the Grinch of my family, i only want free gifts and alcohol. I hope you christmas fans get a chance to hear it. And of course merry christmas... tho it's kinda early.

Im not a Christmas fan too. I just love the sweets!

Of course!!! I will came always!!! And if you know that if I cant came here, I will tell you!

Hell, yeah!!! Done it.

Im not a Christmas fan too. I just love the sweets!

Yeah, it's ok, don't worry about it.

And do you like it? I loooove it, i wanna play it in christmas but my family will look at me like a f*ckin weirdo.

Btw, did you seen the video of Pelle and Nick? Oh my... Nick is blowing me a kiss! Oh Nick, i love you and i miss you too (?)

I was bitter... sorry, i love christmas, i love spending some time with my family, i love those freakin' green, red and gold colors, i love the best wishes for everyone, i love the tasteful food, i love the end of the year (Especially this one), i love everything.

AGAIN, I'LL POST THE LINK TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE, SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE SONG!

Download it now, so you don't spend your money on the song cause i don't want to see a bad history... like this one...

*Bob is not a huge fan of The Hives but he's interested on their new christmas song*

*Bob goes to the Hives official website*

Bob: Pfff, i'll download that song later, anyway, it's free!

*Bob closes the window and leaves*

*4 days later*

Bob: I'm bored... i'm going to download the new christmas song by The Hives... *Bob goes to the website* HOLY CREAM-FILLED CADAVER! (oh yeah, i love quoting stuff from the hives dvd) it's not there anymore! But... i'm not going to buy the song....!

*5 minutes of thinking*

Bob: .... whatever, i'm sorry Hives (But he's not really sorry) but i'm going to download that song ilegally.

I'm not saying that you HAVE to buy the song, i'm just saying that if you have the chance to have it for free and legally, do it now.... or let me say it very shortly... don't be a lazy ass biach.

Darn catchy christmas song. It's pretty cool. And i'm like.... the Grinch of my family, i only want free gifts and alcohol. I hope you christmas fans get a chance to hear it. And of course merry christmas... tho it's kinda early.
all i really want this yr are

my golf clubs ( i was suppost to get them for graduation. mine suck)

txting

and maybe something here and there

AGAIN, I'LL POST THE LINK TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE, SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE SONG!

Download it now, so you don't spend your money on the song cause i don't want to see a bad history... like this one...

*Bob is not a huge fan of The Hives but he's interested on their new christmas song*

*Bob goes to the Hives official website*

Bob: Pfff, i'll download that song later, anyway, it's free!

*Bob closes the window and leaves*

*4 days later*

Bob: I'm bored... i'm going to download the new christmas song by The Hives... *Bob goes to the website* HOLY CREAM-FILLED CADAVER! (oh yeah, i love quoting stuff from the hives dvd) it's not there anymore! But... i'm not going to buy the song....!

*5 minutes of thinking*

Bob: .... whatever, i'm sorry Hives (But he's not really sorry) but i'm going to download that song ilegally.

I'm not saying that you HAVE to buy the song, i'm just saying that if you have the chance to have it for free and legally, do it now.... or let me say it very shortly... don't be a lazy ass biach.

kk thankyou! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, it's ok, don't worry about it.

And do you like it? I loooove it, i wanna play it in christmas but my family will look at me like a f*ckin weirdo.

Btw, did you seen the video of Pelle and Nick? Oh my... Nick is blowing me a kiss! Oh Nick, i love you and i miss you too (?)

I was bitter... sorry, i love christmas, i love spending some time with my family, i love those freakin' green, red and gold colors, i love the best wishes for everyone, i love the tasteful food, i love the end of the year (Especially this one), i love everything.

ok!

I love it!! Really?? Your family should be more polite with you....... Last Christmas me and my family played Guitar Hero :roftl: So, for me, no prob!

No, the lights went out because of a storm.........

I dont love Christmas, and thats why. Im not christian............ Im atheist so, when I was at school, the religion teacher used to say that only the christians should celebrate Christmas because it celebrates the born of Jesus. She was really cruel! But I love to spent time with my family, to buy them some presents and to eat sweets!

ok!

I love it!! Really?? Your family should be more polite with you....... Last Christmas me and my family played Guitar Hero :roftl: So, for me, no prob!

No, the lights went out because of a storm.........

I dont love Christmas, and thats why. Im not christian............ Im atheist so, when I was at school, the religion teacher used to say that only the christians should celebrate Christmas because it celebrates the born of Jesus. She was really cruel! But I love to spent time with my family, to buy them some presents and to eat sweets!

The song will fit with this christmas... my christmas

Ooooooh, sounds fun! Play "Main Offender" for meh!

Nope, it's because the Hives are THAT great that made your lights went out

Slap her, don't worry we are not like that, that bitch is out of your life! i guess just spend time with your family and i'm cool with that

The song will fit with this christmas... my christmas

Ooooooh, sounds fun! Play "Main Offender" for meh!

Nope, it's because the Hives are THAT great that made your lights went out

Slap her, don't worry we are not like that, that bitch is out of your life! i guess just spend time with your family and i'm cool with that

This thread is dying, dying like Hilary Duff's creativity.

It fits really well!!

Ok, will do it! :punk:

I didnt thought about that! Maybe it was................

Im not going to do it, cause she is death.............. But she was really mean. Nobody liked her. I will do what you told me, just cause its what I always do!

It fits really well!!

Ok, will do it! :punk:

I didnt thought about that! Maybe it was................

Im not going to do it, cause she is death.............. But she was really mean. Nobody liked her. I will do what you told me, just cause its what I always do!

LOL! She's dead... that's weird, uhm, sorry... or maybe not, i don't know.

At least someone is happy

LOL! She's dead... that's weird, uhm, sorry... or maybe not, i don't know.

At least someone is happy

Like you said, yes Im really happy right now. And you dont have to be sorry, she was a bad person, I didnt fell anything her death, she didnt meant anything for me, so.......:wink2:

Like you said, yes Im really happy right now. And you dont have to be sorry, she was a bad person, I didnt fell anything her death, she didnt meant anything for me, so.......:wink2:

NO ONE OFFENDS ISA, mmmkay? Or will die... like... y'know who. Let's stop talking about DEATH or someone will scare me tonight

And now, something that has nothing to do with her.

PELLE!

889762580d238d2f457ozg0.jpg

*Pervert thoughts* OH my gosh, i don't know where i have to look. His beautiful eyes? Or that tongue?

NO ONE OFFENDS ISA, mmmkay? Or will die... like... y'know who. Let's stop talking about DEATH or someone will scare me tonight

And now, something that has nothing to do with her.

PELLE!

889762580d238d2f457ozg0.jpg

*Pervert thoughts* OH my gosh, i don't know where i have to look. His beautiful eyes? Or that tongue?

The eyes, the eyes........... :roftl: Love that pic, my god.............

The ey---, the tongue! Oh my gosh, he's pervert and so you are, my friend!

I have some pictures like that one... i'll post them soon, too bad i'm a lazy ass bitch

I know............ I know..........

You have?? Post them!!:roftl: