Oh yeah, The Hives turns you on and you have to laugh :das:

He's the greatest... and if i'm not mistaken, he has a new hairstyle!

I don't mind if you don't mind

I agree that Lee is hot 'cause he really is but...Arson! I mean, the greatest and hottest man in this world.... not as hot as Mr. Pace? Earth calling to Isa! He's Niklas Almqvist! It's like Niklas Almqhot! I thought you had nice taste in men :mf_rosetinted:

Just kidding

Thank you! I'm going to kidnap him if you don't mind

Yep, they turn me on and make me laugh too, they are funny!!

Yep, he is the best! I will have it tattooed, Arson is the best!

Do you have something against me?? Or Lee??? Hey! Im a person, I have my own opinions!! (kidding :wink2::bleh:) You know I love and will always do Arson!

I dont mind, ok??? But you have to gave me an hour with him (we wont do anything bad)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH YEAH! I'm glad you admit it!

He is the f*ckin' best and i love you 'cause you know that

No, no, no, i don't have anything against you! I just want to show you the right way... the Nick way! But you are telling me that Mr. Pace is hotter and that... it's confusing to me! Thank Gosh you will always love Arson

What are you going to do with him? You naughty, naughty girl... he's temptation in person, so... i understand that... but... only one hour? I mean, i can share (:

By the freakin' way!

Yesterday i was watching Desperate Housewives and on the show someone was reading the news and in the paper said "Arson starts something...." It was sooooo awesome, i almost sh*tted my pants.

Just wanted to share

Have a lovely Hives weekend

I almost forgot...

N to the ew blog!

6 January 2009

Aussie tour!

Had a great time so far down under. Great shows and stuff and keeping it real.

Had a fun covershow in Sidney two nights ago where we did only covers such as Hollywood Babylon/Misfits, Lost and found/Saints, Gotta get some action now/Hellacopters, Early morning wake up call/Flash and The Pan, Nasty secretary/ Joy Rider and Avis Davis etc

Tonight we do the last show of this trip in Brisbane.

Take it easy

Nick

OH YEAH! I'm glad you admit it!

He is the f*ckin' best and i love you 'cause you know that

No, no, no, i don't have anything against you! I just want to show you the right way... the Nick way! But you are telling me that Mr. Pace is hotter and that... it's confusing to me! Thank Gosh you will always love Arson

What are you going to do with him? You naughty, naughty girl... he's temptation in person, so... i understand that... but... only one hour? I mean, i can share (:

By the freakin' way!

Yesterday i was watching Desperate Housewives and on the show someone was reading the news and in the paper said "Arson starts something...." It was sooooo awesome, i almost sh*tted my pants.

Just wanted to share

Have a lovely Hives weekend

Yeah, I admit it.......!!

Thanks! I love you cause you show it to me!

Aww, Im making you feel confused??? Dont get confused! Im lettin Arson all for you!!! And Pace all for me!:bleh:

Im not going to tell that to you, thats private!! :naughty: Then Im gonna ask for more time!! I said an hour just because I dont want you to get angry........

Hahahaha!!! Thats funny!!! Which season was it?? Cause I will love to see that episode, and maybe it was one I have seen.

I almost forgot...

N to the ew blog!

6 January 2009

Aussie tour!

Had a great time so far down under. Great shows and stuff and keeping it real.

Had a fun covershow in Sidney two nights ago where we did only covers such as Hollywood Babylon/Misfits, Lost and found/Saints, Gotta get some action now/Hellacopters, Early morning wake up call/Flash and The Pan, Nasty secretary/ Joy Rider and Avis Davis etc

Tonight we do the last show of this trip in Brisbane.

Take it easy

Nick

Cool!!

Have a Hivetastic weekend!!

Thank you so much but i feel kinda bad for taking the best piece of man

No, no, no, i didn't wanted you to tell me specific stuff.... i'm not like that.

Yeah, right... but just like i said before, i can share at least only for now

I don't watch that show, sorry i can only remember a burning restaurant and a liar man :/

Have a lovely weekend you too!!!

Tho i'm having a sh*tty one... literally.

Do you remember the "Hey I just had the flu!" blog written by Nick? It was written in January 15 of the 2007 and he was saying something about food poisoning and blah, blah, blah.... I'm having a very similar weekend and that proves that we are CONNECTED, we are connected through the sh*t, hell freakin yes

Thank you so much but i feel kinda bad for taking the best piece of man

No, no, no, i didn't wanted you to tell me specific stuff.... i'm not like that.

Yeah, right... but just like i said before, i can share at least only for now

I don't watch that show, sorry i can only remember a burning restaurant and a liar man :/

Have a lovely weekend you too!!!

Tho i'm having a sh*tty one... literally.

Do you remember the "Hey I just had the flu!" blog written by Nick? It was written in January 15 of the 2007 and he was saying something about food poisoning and blah, blah, blah.... I'm having a very similar weekend and that proves that we are CONNECTED, we are connected through the sh*t, hell freakin yes

Dont feel bad, Im letting you! :wink2:

Oh, thanks!!! I wants thinking on givind you all the details anyway :roftl:

If you wanna share......... :das:

Oh, I remember which episode it was, thanks! And yes, I had seen it.

Aww, Im so sorry about your weekend, hope you will feel better soon! Anyway, at least you have a conection with him!

Take care!! :huglove: See ya!

Ok, ok, fine!

Oh no, i don't want details *faints*

Thanks... and yeah, i have a sh*tty connection with him (:

Btw, i might be off for a while because i won't have internet (I don't know since when) so.... don't cry

Oh, nooooooooooo!!! Susan!!! Wake up!!

Yep, Im sorry for your sh*tty connection, hope it will turn to a good conection soon.

Oh...................... Well, I cant do anything. Just let you know I will miss you a lot, and hope you will get your conection again soon.

See ya!

NEW BLOG!

16 January 2009

Aussie tour done!

img_4616.jpgimg_4617.jpg

So Australia tour was a hoot. Had some fun in the sun whilst down there and enjoyed all of it.

Next for The Hives is Japan it seems in April and before that start working on new record.

Here are some pics of The Hives and the crowd counting in the new year in Tasmania.

Take it easy all of you

Arson

~

Yeah... but did you read this, my dear?

"Next for The Hives is Japan it seems in April and before that start working on new record"

"Next for The Hives is Japan it seems in April and before that start working on new record"

before that start working on new record

start working on new record

New record = new music + new suits + new tour = Susana is happy

Edited by Kissable

Yeah... but did you read this, my dear?

before that start working on new record

start working on new record

New record = new music + new suits + new tour = Susana is happy

OMG!!!!! Bad, Isa, bad!!!! You can hit me if you want, cause I read it and didnt realised of it................ Sorry.

Thats really cool! And, if you are happy, Im happy too!:wub2:

Don't worry, i'm always here to show you the right way, okay? :mf_rosetinted:

You're so kind, Isa *hugs*

Pfff....i already miss the blogs... they always make my day <3

Have a nice week!

Yeah, its so good to know you will always do it............. :wub2:

Thanks!!! you are really kind too!

I know how you feel, I miss something too, but you made my day with that new siggy :das:

Same for you! Love ya!

I guess you love more my new sig. than i... if you want to use it, it's fine, i can change it (: Just tell me!

THIS IS THE GREATEST COVER OF THE HIVES I'VE EVER HEARD

See Through Head

http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBMICz1S8Y

I'm so learning it from that video when i get my electric guitar

I saved it to my comp. I really appreciate it but I dont think Im gonna use it. I will be always distracted by it!

Wow!!! Thats awesome!!!!

You should! And hopefully, you will do it, at least, as good as that guy!

• 1 month later...
"Tick Tick Boom" was featured in one of the Oscar montages last night. I believe for the Action movie montage...

:biggrin2:

I f/ckin saw it! My dad and my sister were yelling at me because i was listening to music.

It was so great, great montage, did you liked it? Loved the "tick tick tick tick tick tick tick boom" part

I f/ckin saw it! My dad and my sister were yelling at me because i was listening to music.

It was so great, great montage, did you liked it? Loved the "tick tick tick tick tick tick tick boom" part

I actually thought the song choice was quite cleverly picked. Since, when, at the end, (when "...boom" is sung) an explosion was shown in the montage. Thumbs up to whomever picked it to match the montage. :naughty:

I actually thought the song choice was quite cleverly picked. Since, when, at the end, (when "...boom" is sung) an explosion was shown in the montage. Thumbs up to whomever picked it to match the montage. :naughty:

Yess!!! I was really happy, even my smile looked scary... like a maniac!

Yeh, i loved it, it's the perfect song for an action movie. Thank Hives for the magnificent song

• 2 months later...