Lollipop Love

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

That's great! :woot_jump:

I'll :thumb_yello: that it comes tomorrow!

Amazon said that they shipped it on Monday and we bought 2 day shipping so... we're so excited!!!!

I'm okay I guess,thank you :thumb_yello: how has your day been?

PDVD_337.jpg

HI CAROL!!!

HI KETI!!!!!!! How are you?

Ow ... Well, you'll live too I think :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I have troubles with kids and teachers in school...they all bug me and tease me. :tears: I have no friends at school! When I tried to talk to my school friend yesterday she said I was acting stupid.

I have troubles with kids and teachers in school...they all bug me and tease me. :tears: I have no friends at school! When I tried to talk to my school friend yesterday she said I was acting stupid.

Ow :tears:

:huglove:

But what about the guy & the other guy from a few days ago?

Amazon said that they shipped it on Monday and we bought 2 day shipping so... we're so excited!!!!

HI KETI!!!!!!! How are you?

Wow,that's so great,so happy fir you!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I'm okay thanks!! And you?:wub2:

PDVD_254.jpg

Ow :tears:

But what about the guy & the other guy from a few days ago?

Well,they are boys and I'm friends with them,I have one more male friend but I have no female friends! I mean I have,but I always have a feeling they're actually using me and are not real friends. I have only TWO sincere friends. :sad:

oww Keti! how come! :shocked: didn't know to that point! :shocked::boxed:

Hope it's gonna be better :blink:

at least, you have MFC to cheer you up :wub2:

Well,they are boys and I'm friends with them,I have one more male friend but I have no female friends! I mean I have,but I always have a feeling they're actually using me and are not real friends. I have only TWO sincere friends. :sad:

Two is more than none :wink2:

You don't need a lot of friends, just a few real ones :wink2:

And what's wrong with having boys as friends? :original:

Wow,that's so great,so happy fir you!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I'm okay thanks!! And you?:wub2:

PDVD_254.jpg

I'm doing well! I have to leave and go to dance class in a minute, but I'm here for now :naughty:

That's horrible! You're such a lovable person!

Can I post some non-mika-pictures here? :blush-anim-cl:

I just found them today and I like them so much and I just want to show them .. but there's nobody interested .. :tears:

(If I can't, just tell me .. this isn't the right thread after all .. :roftl:)

Yeah, like Bienie said, you don't need to have lots of friends :wink2: two is sometimes enough :thumb_yello: if you can really trust in them, it's already huge! It's difficult sometimes to find very good friend and be friends with boys can't be great! :thumb_yello::wink2:

NICE PIC... !!!

so, my day was like the other... I was at work today and I've had much tings to do... I didn't have time to go to the internet... but now... I'm here :ng:

Great!! And where do you work? :original:

oww Keti! how come! :shoed: didn't know to that point! :

Hope it's gonna be better :

at least, you have MFC :

:hue:

Aw thank you Kate,that's so sweet of you :huglove: yes,I spend so much time here cos you are better friends than those in real life! :tears: you would always listen to me and my problems and give me a advice and help me! :tears:

Two is more than none :wk2:

You don't need a lot of friends, just a few real ones :w:

And what's wrong with having boys as friends? :inal:

Nothing,actually I prefer having boys for friends than girls..it's just,it's so tough that when I'm at school some kids from class tease me and call me weird names,and on the PE lesson they throw balls on my head and hurt me :thumbdown: and my principle teacher is doing nothing,she just yells at me. My mom or dad are gonna go to school tomorrow or on Thursday and talk to her.

And my best friend goes to the other school,so I can see her just ižonce per week... :sad:

Oh dear... I'm sooo sorry for this...!

But same it was for me... No friend when I went to school! Ive had much troubes with people in my shool... :thumbdown:

omigod.jpg

I stole this from here yesterday but I'm posting it again because I like it so much :wub2 :naughty

I have to leave now everyone. Bye!!! Nice to talk to you, even for a bit! :wub2:

I didn't see that one yesterday ... it's great!

:bye:

Nothing,actually I prefer having boys for friends than girls..it's just,it's so tough that when I'm at school some kids from class tease me and call me weird names,and on the PE lesson they throw balls on my head and hurt me :thumbdown: and my principle teacher is doing nothing,she just yells at me. My mom or dad are gonna go to school tomorrow or on Thursday and talk to her.

And my best friend goes to the other school,so I can see her just ižonce per week... :sad:

Ow, that's a different thing .. a bit of teasing is just part of the process, but hurting you and a teacher that does nothing is not ok :thumbdown:

Hope your parents can sort things out when they go to talk to her :wink2: