Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing well! I have to leave and go to dance class in a minute, but I'm here for now :nau

That's horrible! You're such a lovable person!

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, like Bienie said, you don't need to have lots of friends :w: two is sometimes enough :thumb_: if you can really trust in them, it's already huge! It's difficult sometimes to find very good friend and be friends with boys can't be great! :thumbk2:

Oh,I know that...but it's really bad that I can't have a normal contact with someone from my school :thumbdown: thank you :wub2:

omigod.jpg

I stole this from here yesterday but I'm posting it again because I like it so much

I have to leave now everyone. Bye!!! Nice to talk to you, even for a bit! :b2:

That one is amazing,I love it so much! :wub2:

Awww noo :no: don't go!!

WEll,I guess you have to... :P bye.bye love! :huglove:

Aw thank you Kate,that's so sweet of you :huglove: yes,I spend so much time here cos you are better friends than those in real life! you would always listen to me and my problems and give me a advice and help me!

Nothing,actually I prefer having boys for friends than girls..it's just,it's so tough that when I'm at school some kids from class tease me and call me weird names,and on the PE lesson they throw balls on my head and hurt me :thumbdown: and my principle teacher is doing nothing,she just yells at me. My mom or dad are gonna go to school tomorrow or on Thursday and talk to her.

And my best friend goes to the other school,so I can see her just ižonce per week... :sad:

Of course Keti! :huglove:

08121611115557076.jpg

hope your parents will change your situation! :thumb_yello: Be uncomfortable at school is very annoying... give us some news about it in the newt few days! :wink2:

Hey Laura!! How are you?

Oh dear... I'm sooo sorry for this...!

But same it was for me... No friend when I went to school! Ive had much troubes with people in my shool... :thudown:

I know,it's bad... :thumbdown:

I didn't see that one yesterday ... it's great!

Ow, that's a different thing .. a bit of teasing is just part of the process, but hurting you and a teacher that does nothing is not ok :thumbdown:

Hope your parents can sort things out when they go to talk to her :wink2:

I know...yeah,I hope so too..

PDVD_344.jpg

Lucy!! :boing: how are you??

PDVD_319.jpg

I'm good hun, just my computer is driving me crazy :thumbdown:

I have troubles with kids and teachers in school...they all bug me and tease me. :tears: I have no friends at school! When I tried to talk to my school friend yesterday she said I was acting stupid.

school is a crap, school friends is a crap too, they always say that are friends forever but when you need you can rarely count with someone, :thumbdown: i'm a little angry today :bleh:

Of course Keti! :huglove:

08121611115557076.jpg

hope your parents will change your situation! :thumb_yello: Be uncomfortable at school is very annoying... give us some news about it in the newt few days! :wink2:

Thank you again dear :huglove: I hope so too! I hope everything's gonna be okay at the end.

I will,okay! :wink2:

PDVD_337.jpg

..it's just,it's so tough that when I'm at school some kids from class tease me and call me weird names,and on the PE lesson they throw balls on my head and hurt me :thumbdown: and my principle teacher is doing nothing,she just yells at me.

QUOTE]

:huglove:

I know school can be horrible :thumbdown: and sometimes teachers are too busy to see things. I'm sorry :tears:

Focus on your studies and on your objectives and always be yourself :thumb_yello:

I'm good hun, just my computer is driving me crazy :thumbdown:

school is a crap, school friends is a crap too, they always say that are friends forever but when you need you can rarely count with someone, :thumbdown: i'm a little angry today :bleh:

I agree with you on that! Everyone just envy you and hate you and be friends with you because you're too nice with them but at the end they kick you off and let you down and never talk to you again!! I know how it feels.

I'm too :bleh: but I cried so much today...:thumbdown:

PDVD_235.jpg

PDVD_238.jpg

[

:huglove:

I know school can be horrible :thumbdown: and sometimes teachers are too busy to see things. I'm sorry :tears:

Focus on your studies and on your objectives and always be yourself :thumb_yelo:

Thank you Laura :huglove: I know,that's what I'm currently trying to,but I get teased because of that too! Stupid nerd...you think you're smart but you're dull like a hell... :thumbdown:

PDVD_296.jpg

PDVD_298.jpg

So, the pictures .. I think they're just great :wub2: Probably nobody will agree with me, but that's life .. :roftl:

jim2dl7.jpg

marconi3ew7.jpg

marconi4sd8.jpg

Oh .. and L .. don't you dare touching his hair! :sneaky2::bleh:

I agree with you on that! Everyone just envy you and hate you and be friends with you because you're too nice with them but at the end they kick you off and let you down and never talk to you again!! I know how it feels.

I'm too :bleh: but I cried so much today...:thumbdown:

PDVD_235.jpg

PDVD_238.jpg

oh hun send them all to hell, straight to hell :roftl:

tomorrow is another day and nothing like time to heal things :wink2:

be happy and let the world explode, sometimes you have to be a little egocentric and think just in you :thumb_yello:

I was just going to quote it,I couldn't in my previous post cos there was too many....yes,post them if you want! Is it AT?:roftl:

:biggrin2:

No, no AT .. not really .. just a part .. :naughty::blush-anim-cl::bleh:

So, the pictures .. I think they're just great :2: Probably nobody will agree with me, but that's life .. :r

jim2dl7.jpg

marconi3ew7.jpg

marconi4sd8.jpg

Oh .. and L .. don't you dare touching his hair!eh:

I love them! He looks so cute on them!! :thumb_yello:

oh hun send them all to hell, straight to hell :ro

tomorrow is another day and nothing like time to heal things :wi:

be happy and let the world explode, sometimes you have to be a little egocentric and think just in you :thumb_yello:

Hehe,my mom thinks so too :roftl: thank you :huglove:

I love them! He looks so cute on them!! :thumb_yello

Oh really? :shocked: Thanks! :biggrin2:

So I see :roftl :wink2

:blush-anim-cl:

OH.. YOU've just posted pics while I was writing my last post... :bleh

Yeah, I posted them right after the permission from L .. that was enough for me :naughty::roftl:

And what do you think?

Bye girls... gotta go....:bye see u tomorrow! :wink2

081216113207773045.jpg

:bye: