Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

se você acompanha as oldlings você consegue nos acompanhar também :sneaky2::bleh:

you know, the problem is that Bienie talk toooooo much, she doesn't know shut up :roftl:

Hahaha mas eu não acompanho, eu salto as páginas todas e aqui custa-me fazer isso:roftl:

Poor girl:roftl:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the date of his birth isn't "every detail" is a basic information

:wink2::naughty::bleh:

Yeah, but you know? It's different.. With AT for some reason it's very difficult to find information about the guys .. it's not that they tell you everything on their myspace orso.

So you just don't know that kind of things .. and if you then know thing because you found it somewhere .. I don't know, I feel like a stalker orso :blush-anim-cl:

So that's why I don't know everything about jim .. or nothing actually :blink: because there's just not that much to find, and you really have to look for it .. and he certainly doesn't tell you in person .. tried that .. doesn't work :sad::bleh:

With you guys:naughty

Hi! I reaaally shouldn't be here, it's one hour past bedtime, but who caresss:mf_rosetinted

How are you all?

I don't :mf_rosetinted:

And there's not much to follow .. just talking about a certain guy .. :bleh:

I'm fine .. you?

you know, the problem is that Bienie talk toooooo much, she doesn't know shut up :roftl:

Ey :sneaky2:

You're not nice now :tears:

Yes, poor me .. L doesn't like me very much :tears:

Hahaha mas eu não acompanho, eu salto as páginas todas e aqui custa-me fazer isso:roftl:

é, fica dificil pular páginas com fotos e fotos desse gostosão :naughty:

Yeah, but you know? It's different.. With AT for some reason it's very difficult to find information about the guys .. it's not that they tell you everything on their myspace orso.

So you just don't know that kind of things .. and if you then know thing because you found it somewhere .. I don't know, I feel like a stalker orso

So that's why I don't know everything about jim .. or nothing actually :blink: because there's just not that much to find, and you really have to look for it .. and he certainly doesn't tell you in person .. tried that .. doesn't work :sad::bleh:

ok, I know how is that, be a fan and don't find information about the band or singer :sad:

ok, I know how is that, be a fan and don't find information about the band or singer :sad:

Yeah ... so .. I basically know nothing about him .. :roftl:

Nah, it's not that bad .. I can't imagine what I should know orso .. I know that he smokes, I know that he drinks .. what more do you need to know? :blink::roftl:

And I know he's a GREAT bass-player :wub2:

Yeah ... so .. I basically know nothing about him ..

Nah, it's not that bad .. I can't imagine what I should know orso .. I know that he smokes, I know that he drinks .. what more do you need to know? :blink::roftl:

And I know he's a GREAT bass-player :wub2:

I guess I'm more stalker than you :naughty:

and what you think of him drink and smoke?

But ... but ... it's not my bedtime yet :tears:

you can stay here talking but shut up at the same time :roftl:

I guess I'm more stalker than you :naughty

and what you think of him drink and smoke?

you can stay here talking but shut up at the same time :roftl

You probably are .. :roftl:

Maybe you can find out some stuff and then tell me.. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know? :blink:

I don't like smoking or drinking but I'm not gonna say no to him because of that, you understand? Think I hate the smoking more than the drinking .. there's drinking & drinking .. so .. (although he wasn't sober at werchter, so maybe the drinking isn't that ok either :blink::roftl:)

Ow .. ok ... :blink::roftl:

You probably are .. :roftl:

Maybe you can find out some stuff and then tell me.. :mf_rosetinted:

who knows, maybe I'll be your detective if I have some extra extra EXTRA time :naughty:

I don't know?

I don't like smoking or drinking but I'm not gonna say no to him because of that, you understand? Think I hate the smoking more than the drinking .. there's drinking & drinking .. so .. (although he wasn't sober at werchter, so maybe the drinking isn't that ok either :blink::roftl:)

I think the same, I hate smoke :thumbdown: and at least talking about Mika, I don't like to see he a little drunk sometimes :thumbdown:

who knows, maybe I'll be your detective if I have some extra extra EXTRA time :naughty

I think the same, I hate smoke :thumbdown: and at least talking about Mika, I don't like to see he a little drunk sometimes :thumbdown:

Yeah ... sure ... the same like you're gonna watch the video when you have some extra extra EXTRA time ... :blink::bleh:

Yes, Mika does the drinking too :roftl: I don't know if it's that bad .. as long as people don't get aggresive or do dangerous things ..

Here's a part from his Werchter-blog .. I must say I love his blogs :naughty: as far as he writes them.. :roftl:

got extremely intoxicated thinking we had a day off the next day. or did we?

12pm next day, Friday morning: everyone is in their bunks on our tour bus nursing particularly bad hangovers - our tour manager walks in. the (very much one way) conversation goes:

"MORNING. i have some good news and some bad news.

the bad news is you have to be up in 20 minutes to do an acoustic show.

the good news is Baby Shambles have pulled out and Rock Werchter want YOU to take their slot and play again on Main Stage."

as you can imagine this was quite a lot to take in whilst half asleep and still paralytic from the night before. but we agreed - who wouldnt?

pulled my self together, drank a bottle of fruit juice, and grabbed a hungover musician's best friend: sunglasses.

is a child with a cigar in his mouth ... OMG :shocked:

It's not a cigar .. just a cigarette .. I think? :blink: Don't remember :roftl:

And he's not a child :blink:

And what did you expect to see when I told he smoked? :roftl: I wasn't joking orso.. :bleh:

Yeah ... sure ... the same like you're gonna watch the video when you have some extra extra EXTRA time ... :blink::bleh:

Yes, Mika does the drinking too I don't know if it's that bad .. as long as people don't get aggresive or do dangerous things ..

Here's a part from his Werchter-blog .. I must say I love his blogs as far as he writes them..

yes, something like this :roftl:

well, he seems a little confuse to me, but maybe and I say MAYBE I am the confuse one :blink: and I prefer Mikas blogs anyway so :bleh:

It's not a cigar .. just a cigarette .. I think? :blink: Don't remember :roftl:

And he's not a child :blink:

And what did you expect to see when I told he smoked? :roftl: I wasn't joking orso.. :bleh:

but he looks so young in this pic, looks like a 14 old boy with a cigarette on his mouth, better? :bleh:

yes, something like this :roftl:

well, he seems a little confuse to me, but maybe and I say MAYBE I am the confuse one :blink: and I prefer Mikas blogs anyway so :bleh:

Confuse? Why? How?

Of course .. you prefer everything from Mika :bleh:

But I like these too .. they're very different .. he doesn't seem like a real writer to me .. just .. pfff, I don't know, it's getting too late for this :roftl:

Confuse? Why? How?

Of course .. you prefer everything from Mika :bleh:

But I like these too .. they're very different .. he doesn't seem like a real writer to me .. just .. pfff, I don't know, it's getting too late for this :roftl:

I said that maybe I'm confuse, my english isn't that good, I'll not put the blame on Jim :naughty:

you know a sort while ago someone was wondering why ophelia bitz wasn't one of mika's big girls anymore well i just found this here on her myspace

Less credibly, she was also Mika's dancing voluptuary (2007) until she was sacked for voicing her opinions on pop muzak and making off with the tour bus rider. The whole shameful episode has scarred Bitz for life but added fuel to her lust for massive audiences and media adulation.

i wonder what opinions she voiced?? and what is pop muzak??:blink:

i also notice he's still on her friends list so that baffles me :blink:

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendID=34234025&MyToken=c764431d-684b-42f7-b150-dd70a6c73e04&qFriends=M&p=1&j=1&fid=106287&lid=36472007

Edited by DarkLight

but he looks so young in this pic, looks like a 14 old boy with a cigarette on his mouth, better? :bleh:

:roftl: Like I said .. sometimes he looks SO young ..

These pictures are more recent than the ones I posted earlier .. they're from the end of augus.. :naughty::bleh:

What do you think of this one then?

81734860zh3.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

I said that maybe I'm confuse, my english isn't that good, I'll not put the blame on Jim :naughty:

Oh .. ok then :roftl:

you know a sort while ago someone was wondering why ophelia bitz wasn't one of mika's big girls anymore well i just found this here on her myspace

Less credibly, she was also Mika's dancing voluptuary (2007) until she was sacked for voicing her opinions on pop muzak and making off with the tour bus rider. The whole shameful episode has scarred Bitz for life but added fuel to her lust for massive audiences and media adulation.

i wonder what opinions she voiced?? and what is pop muzak??:blink:

Uh ... :blink:

I think I need to read that again tomorrow ... a few times ... :roftl:

Sorry, it's pretty late here already .. I don't function that well anymore.. :roftl: