Lollipop Love

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA_LIVE_PARIS_NTSC-2228129.jpg

2:

I know it's stupid to quote myself but,I just LOOOOVEEE Matthew's shirt!!!! I think I'm gonna send him the letter of support:

Dear Mr. Matthew,

I am a huge fan of yours. I just love all the work you've done for Mika at his PDP show,altough he was a careless little thing and threw the jacket (or a fraque?) in the crowd.

Anyway,I'm even a bigger fan of your shirt. So please,send one to me. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Keti

:roftl:

...I imagine it everytime... sh-anim-cl:

Same here lol...actually there was a perrvy convo between me and Carlota in the MFC chat when MFC didn't work... :fisch::roftl:

*you know the one you ruined everything*

come on, let's say "special" :naughty::roftl:

Very special might I say :das::roftl:

............ ::

Have I told you I love you guys for taking and posting SC's like that.... :thumb_yello:

And I love you for loving them :thumb_yello::bleh:

the quality of your screenshots is really good:shocked: thank you so much for these! btw you did it for the whole making of??:bleh:

I uh ... not yet .. :roftl: But I'm going to :wink2:

DOCU81-border.jpg

:licks_lips:

NICE PIC BIENIE!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I know it's stupid to quote myself but,I just LOOOOVEEE Matthew's shirt!!!! I think I'm gonna send him the letter of support:

Dear Mr. Matthew,

I am a huge fan of yours. I just love all the work you've done for Mika at his PDP show,altough he was a careless little thing and threw the jacket (or a fraque?) in the crowd.

Anyway,I'm even a bigger fan of your shirt. So please,send one to me. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Keti

:roftl:

Same here lol...actually there was a perrvy convo between me and Carlota in the MFC chat when MFC didn't work... :fisch::roftl:

Great letter Keti!

:blush-anim-cl:oh.. me too same time I'm pervy when I talk with an italian friend of mine and with a french friend...

MIKA_LIVE_PARIS_NTSC-

Btw, love your screenshots Bienie!!! Thanks a lot! :wub2:

I love these caps! Thanks Bienie!!!

and I love this look into his apartment, I like it!!

It's like playing I spy and I spy a George Forman Grill and a British Flag above his bed. LOLOL I love seeing details like that.

For instance, I really like his louvered doors and wow a lot of white for such a colorful person.

And wow so interesting to see that he can cook. Look at all those pots on the stove!

Edited by katydid

It's like playing I spy and I spy a George Forman Grill and a British Flag above his bed. LOLOL I love seeing details like that.

For instance, I really like his louvered doors and wow a lot of white for such a colorful person.

And wow so interesting to see that he can cook. Look at all those pots on the stove!

Is that really his apartment??:shocked:

You're welcome :wink2:

And I too can stand behind some pots and then it looks like I can cook ... :bleh::roftl:

I like the fact that his kitchen is just like mine - white walls, white tiles, pale wood floor .....

And I have louvered doors