Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

Now slap me and say: go to bed Laura! you'll fall asleep at the teacher's desk tomorrow morning!

but after a bad day at school...nothing is more soothing than the mikagasmic :wink2:

mikalive44.jpg

:kachinga:

:chair: go to bed Laura! you'll fall asleep at the teacher's desk tomorrow morning!

Sorry about the smiley, it's a bit too much but I didn't find a slapping-one .. :roftl:

Act like me .. I'm going to bed too :wink2:

Goodnight all! :bye:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:chair: go to bed Laura! you'll fall asleep at the teacher's desk tomorrow morning!

Sorry about the smiley, it's a bit too much but I didn't find a slapping-one .. :roftl:

Act like me .. I'm going to bed too :wink2:

Goodnight all! :bye:

:roftl: That will do!

I'm going too... :bye: sweet mikadreams :wub2:

Well,I cough and I've got a sore throat...and my head hurts :tears:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Aaaw :huglove:

I have a major headache at the moment too .. just started like an hour ago orso .. I have no idea why, but it's not fun :thumbdown:

Aaaw :huglove:

I have a major headache at the moment too .. just started like an hour ago orso .. I have no idea why, but it's not fun :thumbdown:

I know,I hate when I have headaches...and I have them very often lately,almost everyday. Pretty strong headaches.:thumbdown:

I'm sick. :sad:

Hi folks! :bye:

just popping by to say hello! I have some tests to mark for tomorrow :thumbdown:

Come on dear! You need a dose of mikagasmic to feel better :wink2:

I nearly fell asleep while driving home from school this afternoon...too tired! I need the Christmas holidays :sweatdrop:

see you later for some more fabby photos...:bye:

I'd like the British one! :wub2: but I'm gonna tell you more about it tomorrow cos I have to talk to my parents first. :wink2: but thanks anyway :huglove:

So talk to you tomorrow,I'm really off now :huglove::bye:

what you want a british flag is that you're saying well i'll put one in your mika mail then

which is it you want the union jack or the england flag?

what you want a british flag is that you're saying well i'll put one in your mika mail then

which is it you want the union jack or the england flag?

Owwww great!! :mf_lustslow: I'd like the one Mika has :blush-anim-cl: the union jack flag right:punk:

Hello my loves :bye: how are you today?

I missed you so much last night :sad:

I know,I hate when I have headaches...and I have them very often lately,almost everyday. Pretty strong headaches.:thumbdown:

that's why I didn't came here yesterday, I was the whole day with

a horrible headache, I came here but everybody was gone to bed :sad:

but then Mika posted a blog :naughty: