Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm thanks :wub2: Me too ...

I was really depressed yesterday .. didn't think it would get to me that much :blink: But it did .. for some reason .. :roftl:

But it's ok .. now he can work on his cd without the pressure .. because that cd will come, I'm sure of it :mf_rosetinted:

sometimes is better not be the winner, I watched only one season of the American Idol and became fan of the guy who win in that season, Taylor Hicks, Simon Cowell never liked him ... that idiot :sneaky2: I hope the best for Tom too, I really like of his version of Don't stop the music :naughty:

Hi girls, how's life? I read that some of you are feeling not so well. Get better soon!! Hope tomorrow will be better for you!!

Here everything's the same. Very tired, very short of breath but whatever. I am ready for some fun here, and need some nice pics:naughty:

Hi Anouk, good to see you here !!!! :wub2:

yes to me he is always :chkn: on legs no matter what

even if he looks all scruffy tired ill & worn out he's still chickeny to me i'm not fickle me i'd still do him no matter what he looks like :das: he's always sexy to me

same thing here my crazy friend :das:

sometimes is better not be the winner, I watched only one season of the American Idol and became fan of the guy who win in that season, Taylor Hicks, Simon Cowell never liked him ... that idiot :sneaky2:I hope the best for Tom too, I really like of his version of Don't stop the music :naughty:

:wub2:

He did a song that he wrote himself yesterday in the show .. great guy :wub2:

(and All I Want For Christmas, but it didn't go that well .. there was snow and well .. let's say he almost choked on it :roftl: And also a song from Gavin Degraw, wich he did great).

Hi Anouk, good to see you here !!!! :wub2:

same thing here my crazy friend :das:

yeah really :blink: well why did you say he looked crummy in that pic where his hair was all flat & he was poorly the one where he's wearing the orange jacket & green tie & white shirt:blink:

yeah really :blink: well why did you say he looked crummy in that pic where his hair was all flat & he was poorly the one where he's wearing the orange jacket & green tie & white shirt:blink:

I love that pic really :roftl:

Because he did look crummy? :blink:

But I sooooooo love those pics! :wub2: I actually think he looks good there .. crummy but good.. :blush-anim-cl:

Because he did look crummy? :blink

But I sooooooo love those pics! :wub2: I actually think he looks good there .. crummy but good.. :blush-anim-cl:

he didn't look crummy he looked gorgeous :mf_lustslow::wub2: to me anyhow

you see i see the beauty within:wink2::thumb_yello: as i said i'm not fickle i love him & fancy him no matter what:wub2:

he didn't look crummy he looked gorgeous :mf_lustslow::wub2: to me anyhow

you see i see the beauty within:wink2::thumb_yello: as i said i'm not fickle i love him & fancy him no matter what:wub2:

I'm not saying he's not beautiful orso .. I'm just saying that he doesn't look yummy on every picture, wich has usually to do with people taking pictures at a wrong moment .. :roftl:

I'm not saying he's not beautiful orso .. I'm just saying that he doesn't look yummy on every picture, wich has usually to do with people taking pictures at a wrong moment .. :roftl:

but that pic is sad, I just can't like of that pic, sorry

:bleh:

ahh well as i say I always find him yummy :mf_lustslow:

anyhow i'm off now my head hurts like hell

bye for now guys :bye:

Seems like we're all having terrible headaches :roftl::boxed:

Bye bye Chantelle! :bye: take care!

yup indeed it's catching

i think our heads & eyes can't cope with the hotness that is Mika too much of him hurts the eyes:roftl: he's too hot for the eyes to handle so it makes our heads hurt

well if that's the case i don't care i'm still gonna look at him:wink2: painful head & eyes or no painful head & eyes

Bye :bye:

yup indeed it's catching

i think our heads & eyes can't cope with the hotness that is Mika too much of him hurts the eyes:roftl: he's too hot for the eyes to handle so it makes our heads hurt

well if that's the case i don't care i'm still gonna look at him:wink2: painful head & eyes or no painful head & eyes

Bye :bye:

Hhaa most probably :roftl:

Okay,bye :bye:

I need a kneeling pic, my obsession :wub :mf_lustslow

Olala.jpg

This one is just :mf_lustslow

mika221.jpg

Those hands...:blush-anim-cl

1_4_detail2.jpg

Kneeling ...

HJ11-border.jpg

Just :mf_lustslow: