Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,maybe for a bit...I still sneeze like hell and my throat is swollen and I can't feel any smell or taste :boxed: at least I don't have a headache today. I hope I'll get better tomorrow,it'd be so stupid if I was ill for holidays! :thumbdown: Even though my holidays start in a week.

How are you?

Ok .. hope you feel better soon :wink2:

I'm not that good at the moment :thumbdown::boxed:

:roftl:

It IS real hun :naughty:

Nope,it really wasn't :wink2:

Yep...

I am sure,that picture was on her MySpace profile.

Lisa Dammato,she's a model. That pic was captured on Coachella.:wink2:

Ok then, if you say so... I believe in you, dear! :bleh: (for me it's the same...LOL who cares, anyway?) :roftl:

Awww,why not? Something happened? :huglove:

No .. Or I don't know .. It must be because my back is killing me, my neck is killing me and my arms feel like they weigh a ton and they hurt too (and I still have a headache) but I have no idea where that's coming from :blink:

Ok then, if you say so... I believe in you, dear! :bleh: (for me it's the same...LOL who cares, anyway?) :roftl:

Thanks for having a trust in me Mary! :bleh:

No .. Or I don't know .. It must be because my back is killing me, my neck is killing me and my arms feel like they weigh a ton and they hurt too (and I still have a headache) but I have no idea where that's coming from :blink:

I say,it's a post-doing-lots of screenshots-trauma

Thanks for having a trust in me Mary! :bleh:

I say,it's a post-doing-lots of screenshots-trauma

Pfff, then it's very post .. because the show is a while ago :roftl: And those from the day before yesterday ... I don't know ..

But I won't do any screenshots today, that's for sure .. and I don't know about tomorrow or the day after either .. It's gonna take a long time to finish the docu I think :roftl:

Pfff, then it's very post .. because the show is a while ago :roftl: And those from the day before yesterday ... I don't know ..

But I won't do any screenshots today, that's for sure .. and I don't know about tomorrow or the day after either .. It's gonna take a long time to finish the docu I think :roftl:

Well it's better to take a rest for a bit than to feel that bad all these days,right? :wink2:

Hope you'll feel better within a few days! :huglove:

Well,maybe for a bit...I still sneeze like hell and my throat is swollen and I can't feel any smell or taste :boxed: at least I don't have a headache today. I hope I'll get better tomorrow,it'd be so stupid if I was ill for holidays! :thumbdown: Even though my holidays start in a week.

How are you?

Ai. That's sh*t, I know how you feel, cause I had the exact same thing last week:naughty:I was coughing so much in class, that people started to worry.

Get well soon!

LOOL

One day she'll start a riot here! :roftl::roftl:

Ai. That's sh*t, I know how you feel, cause I had the exact same thing last week:naughty:I was coughing so much in class, that people started to worry.

Get well soon!

I know,I was at school yesterday just to do my final math test,and I was coughing so much that some mates were like:"Keti,shut upp!!" :roftl:

Wait,who were you talking about? :lmfao:

Well it's better to take a rest for a bit than to feel that bad all these days,right? :wink2:

Hope you'll feel better within a few days! :huglove:

I don't have time to rest :roftl:

But I hope it's better tomorrow .. I prefer a headache over a back that hurts :boxed:

I don't have time to rest :roftl:

But I hope it's better tomorrow .. I prefer a headache over a back that hurts :boxed:

What do you do so you don't have any free time to get a nap? :roftl:

I hate both really :thumbdown: exept my back usually hurt from my school bag,it's waaay too heavy.

What do you do so you don't have any free time to get a nap? :roftl:

I hate both really :thumbdown: exept my back usually hurt from my school bag,it's waaay too heavy.

Just .. stuff .. :roftl:

I have to start work on monday and I need to clean my room before then and there's a lot of junk in my room at the moment that needs to be sorted out and the usual house-stuff (clean the house, do the washing, ..) and my horse wants attention.. so uh .. I don't have time to take a nap, I'm already happy when I can sleep at night :roftl:

Just .. stuff .. :roftl:

I have to start work on monday and I need to clean my room before then and there's a lot of junk in my room at the moment that needs to be sorted out and the usual house-stuff (clean the house, do the washing, ..) and my horse wants attention.. so uh .. I don't have time to take a nap, I'm already happy when I can sleep at night :roftl:

Busy girl we have up here :roftl: where do you work?

If you only knew what amount of effort I take for this fukin school...:roftl:

Ow great! You help people,that is great. :bleh:

:original: Not directly (I'm not a nurse orso), but yeah .. I help people :original:

Btw, ever seen a horse eating grass under water? :mf_rosetinted:

th_C_onder.jpg