Lollipop Love

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, I thought you liked to talk anywhere,

so I don't talk to you here anymore

yeah you can talk on here a bit but not take over the thread with dozens & dozens of pages of non mika related stuff i mean there's been times i've come on here & not seen one single mika pic for many pages it's all talk about other random stuff

and often when some people start chatting relentlessly about non mika related stuff any posts others make get totally ignored & bypassed so it's sometimes pointless posting:thumbdown:

fine don't talk to me here then i'm not bothered:sneaky2:

I don't come here because there's rarely any photos anymore. :sneaky2::thumbdown:

Let me give you an advice - go and search through the whole thread and count all the pics we've posted in these 30-something days since the thread is opened :thumb_yello:

Let me give you an advice - go and search through the whole thread and count all the pics we've posted in these 30-something days since the thread is opened :thumb_yello:

These threads have been here longer than you and I, keti, and as older members should pretty much take it hands to not let it get highjacked. It's the ONE place on MFC for photos, and it's where I come to get mine. I'm not being mean, but Ive been yelled at my fair share of times for chatting it up and getting off-topic.

This is the first time, I've ever seen it be 90% chat, 5% other people and 5% mika