Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These threads have been here longer than you and I, keti, and as older members should pretty much take it hands to not let it get highjacked. It's the ONE place on MFC for photos, and it's where I come to get mine. I'm not being mean, but Ive been yelled at my fair share of times for chatting it up and getting off-topic.

This is the first time, I've ever seen it be 90% chat, 5% other people and 5% mika

yeah I have to say I agree with you on that one:punk:

These threads have been here longer than you and I, keti, and as older members should pretty much take it hands to not let it get highjacked. It's the ONE place on MFC for photos, and it's where I come to get mine. I'm not being mean, but Ive been yelled at my fair share of times for chatting it up and getting off-topic.

This is the first time, I've ever seen it be 90% chat, 5% other people and 5% mika

Why is all the guilt on me now? I am the one who posts pics the most here and on the previous parts,and I am the one who keeps this thread up,ask whoever you want on this fan club,this is the 1ST TIME,the 1ST NIGHT I haven't posted anything because oh well,maybe I just don't feel well and I have some problems on my own right now. And go there and check,count the pics I've posted this morning not only on this thread.

People,just stop patronizing. This has gone too far and it's not fair.

Why is all the guilt on me now? I am the one who posts pics the most here and on the previous parts,and I am the one who keeps this thread up,ask whoever you want on this fan club,this is the 1ST TIME,the 1ST NIGHT I haven't posted anything because oh well,maybe I just don't feel well and I have some problems on my own right now. And go there and check,count the pics I've posted this morning not only on this thread.

Did anyone read my suggestion? :(

430824051_a19995a752.jpg?v=1174606786

I did!:wink2:

and I think it's a really good one

mikalive21.jpg

Yeah Marie,I have :wink2:

I must say I'm a bit suprised by the whole situation on here.

Just trying to help! :wink2: It's not a big deal--but we need to try to keep up with friends while also keeping up with the beautiful pictures of our boy! :wub2:

immagine20je6.png

mikart.png

You're the only one who hasn't run off and who is negotiating with me. :naughty: I'm not saying "WHY IS KETI CHATTING AND NOT POSTING PHOTOS?" read my posts, I did not centre you out, I'm being pretty fair, and if you didn't want to argue with me you would have just ended this a while ago or at least tried to understand my reasoning.

I'm just saying, chat somewhere else, photos here.I enjoy Mika photos and want to see more of them. :thumb_yello:

You're the only one who hasn't run off and who is negotiating with me. :naughty: I'm not saying "WHY IS KETI CHATTING AND NOT POSTING PHOTOS?" read my posts, I did not centre you out, I'm being pretty fair, and if you didn't want to argue with me you would have just ended this a while ago or at least tried to understand my reasoning.

I'm just saying, chat somewhere else, photos here.I enjoy Mika photos and want to see more of them. :thumb_yello:

POST A PIC THEN! :mad3::roftl:

mika18jo1.png

mika16oz0.png