Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very happy this morning because of the vlog and new stuff from Mika. But later this day something happened to me and that made me really sad. I came here to cheer up. But you guys (you know which ones I think :roftl:) made me even more sick and miserable this evening. So I think it will be the best if I leave.

Goodnight all!

lisaandmeekssss.jpg

Did anyone force him to pose like this?

No?

fr2tg1.gif

No? I didn't think so.

Edited by keti

I was very happy this morning because of the vlog and new stuff from Mika. But later this day something happened to me and that made me really sad. I came here to cheer up. But you guys (you know which ones I think) made me even more sick and miserable this evening. So I think it will be the best if I leave.

Goodnight all!

Love you! I hope you feel better tomorrow! :wub2:

mika2cb3.png

I was very happy this morning because of the vlog and new stuff from Mika. But later this day something happened to me and that made me really sad. I came here to cheer up. But you guys (you know which ones I think :roftl:) made me even more sick and miserable this evening. So I think it will be the best if I leave.

Goodnight all!

lisaandmeekssss.jpg

No?

fr2tg1.gif

No? I didn't think so.

Gee, I wonder who it could be. :roftl:

Thanks, I think. :thumbdown:

Toot-a-loo!

Goodnight all!

lisaandmeekssss.jpg

No?

fr2tg1.gif

No? I didn't think so.

aww don't go i have some lovely pics for you if you stay & you might not have seen them before:wink2:

Goodnight all!

lisaandmeekssss.jpg

No?

fr2tg1.gif

No? I didn't think so.

Awww! What's happening? :tears:

Don't go, hun!

Goodnight all!

lisaandmeekssss.jpg

No?

No? I didn't think so.

oh btw may i ask who the heck is she??:blink: just curious

ok must have missed that:boxed: I don't browse EVERY single post on every single thread hence my asking sheesh

Of course, I don't do that either. I just couldn't find the pages where we talked about it.:wink2: