Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

Bienie,how was on your work today? :wink2

It was great, good to be back!

hmm I think somebody is in denial :fisch

Noooooooooooo :roftl:

But I really can live perfectly without MFC, as long as I have things to do :roftl:

.....buut you have 25000 posts....:fisch :roftl

Not even close! :shocked::roftl:

I can live with that ... I think .... :bleh: ..... what work is? give me details, I like of details :naughty:

Laboratory worker .. Don't know what details to give :roftl:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great, good to be back!

Noooooooooooo :rof

But I really can live perfectly without MFC, as long as I have things to do :roftl:

Not even close! :sh

Laboratory worker .. Don't know what details to give :rl:

To be back? Does that mean you've already worked there before?

You don't miss your frineds on here? :tears:

Well about 300 posts close :roftl:

Well what are you doing in laboratory :thumb_yello::roftl:

To be back? Does that mean you've already worked there before?

You don't miss your frineds on here? :tears:

Well what are you doing in laboratory :thumb_yello :roftl

At school we had an internship of 4 months .. and I did it there .. :wink2: It were the last 4 months of school, so it's internship, presentation and graduate (if you pass all the exams in january, wich I didn't :blush-anim-cl::roftl:).

Of course :mf_rosetinted: (when I'm doing things I don't have time to miss someone :roftl:)

Working :bleh:

:roftl: Here's the song L likes ..

Show:

Studio:

And uh .. I don't know what I need to show you.. :roftl:

I just knew it! :roftl:

That's why I've put the :blink: with it .. I wasn't talking about "package" but I couldn't find the right word :roftl:

:bleh:

Wich one is Tom? the one with the guitar? (In the studio vid):roftl:

what is your training? what do you do in the lab?

I watch CSI, i know a lab :bleh:

Me too me too!! :biggrin2:

At school we had an internship of 4 months .. and I did it there .. :wi2: It were the last 4 months of school, so it's internship, presentation and graduate (if you pass all the exams in january, wich I didn't :.

Of course :mf_roseted: (when I'm doing things I don't have time to miss someone :rof

Working :h:

Oh I get it :thumb_yello:

:tears:

Well what is your part there? :bleh:

what is your training? what do you do in the lab?

I watch CSI, i know a lab :bleh:

Ey, you ask difficult things .. I don't know how to say it all in english :roftl:

My training is to be a laboratory-worker .. :bleh:

You know .. when you go to the doctor and he draws some blood ... we're the ones that provide the results :wink2:

Not the CSI-stuff .. that's show .. :roftl:

Wich one is Tom? the one with the guitar? (In the studio vid):roftl:

Yes, the guitar-boy :wink2: Not the beatboxer :roftl:

:tears:

Well what is your part there? :bleh:

:bleh:

Uh ... pff ... Today I did the reception, receiving the samples and stuff like that .. But in the future they'll place my at some machine that I need to operate :wink2:

Ey, you ask difficult things .. I don't know how to say it all in english :rof:

You know .. when you go to the doctor and he draws some blood ... we're the ones that provide the results :win

Ooohh,blood :biggrin2: I love it. I'd like to be a pathologist :wink2:

But that means 4 years of nath,physics and chemistry :thumbdown:

Well,not exactly the CSI stuff,but you work hard and you'll be there :thumb_yello::roftl:

Ey, you ask difficult things .. I don't know how to say it all in english :roftl:

You know .. when you go to the doctor and he draws some blood ... we're the ones that provide the results :wink2:

:roftl: ok, you examine the exams? is that? :thumb_yello:

I know crazy bee, I was kidding :roftl:

Ooohh,blood :biggrin2: I love it. I'd like to be a pathologist :wink2:

But that means 4 years of nath,physics and chemistry :thumbdown:

Well,not exactly the CSI stuff,but you work hard and you'll be there :thumb_yello::roftl

:roftl: Yeah well, I did have physics and chemistry too .. not my favorites I must say .. :roftl:

Of course :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, the guitar-boy :wink2 Not the beatboxer :roftl

:bleh

Uh ... pff ... Today I did the reception, receiving the samples and stuff like that .. But in the future they'll place my at some machine that I need to operate :wink2

Oh haha:roftl:

He's naaahce, but Jim is better:naughty:

Ooohh,blood :biggrin2 I love it. I'd like to be a pathologist :wink2

But that means 4 years of nath,physics and chemistry :thumbdown

Well,not exactly the CSI stuff,but you work hard and you'll be there

A pathologist?:shocked:

I can't stand looking at blood or wonds, I couldn't stare at corpses and go trough them!:shocked::shocked:

:roftl: ok, you examine the exams? is that? :thumb_yello:

I know crazy bee, I was kidding :roftl:

We examine the blood yes ... (or the machine does it, but we make sure it's keeps working like it should and stuff like that :wink2:).

Oh haha:roftl:

He's naaahce, but Jim is better:naughty:

A pathologist?:shocked

I can't stand looking at blood or wonds, I couldn't stare at corpses and go trough them!:shocked :shocked

:biggrin2: Thanks! I totally agree with you! :mf_rosetinted: (L doesn't :naughty::roftl:).

But oh .. you must see this song too .. He did it in the finals, wrote it himself. Love it!

Oh, I think everything medical is just great! For some reason I really love it .. Of course it's not great when people are hurt orso, but you get what I mean I think :wink2:

Uh ... pff ... Today I did the reception, receiving the samples and stuff like that .. But in the future they'll place my at some machine that I need to operate :wink2:

Cool!! :biggrin2:

:roftl: Yeah well, I did have physics and chemistry too .. not my favorites I must say .. :r

Of course :mf_rosnted:

I couldn't dtand it really :roftl:

Uhuh :mf_rosetinted:

A pathologist?:shock

I can't stand looking at blood or wonds, I couldn't stare at corpses and go trough them!:shoced:

I'd love that! I like it. :bleh:

:biggrin2: Thanks! I totally agree with you! :mf_rosetinted: (L doesn't :naughty::roftl:).

But oh .. you must see this song too .. He did it in the finals, wrote it himself. Love it!

Oh, I think everything medical is just great! For some reason I really love it .. Of course it's not great when people are hurt orso, but you get what I mean I think :wink2:

You're welcome!:bleh:

That ones nice!! Charming:wub2:

I like the medical part of being able to help fixing people's medical issues and all, and I admire people who don't get grossed out like me!

We examine the blood yes ... (or the machine does it, but we make sure it's keeps working like it should and stuff like that :wink2:).

you see? I know what it is, they do that at House, CSI and other tv shows, tv is culture my friend

:roftl:

Jim is just not my type, but he is not ugly or something :wink2:

You're welcome!:bleh

That ones nice!! Charming:wub2:

I like the medical part of being able to help fixing people's medical issues and all, and I admire people who don't get grossed out like me!

:biggrin2: I just can't get rid of the idea that he "stole" the idea for the song from Air Traffic .. for some reason :roftl: The general thought that you get with the song you know? The theme or how should I say it? It gives me the same feeling as a AT-song :naughty:

Yeah well, I don't mind a bit of blood .. I've seen thing in my internship .. well .. (f.e. a heart, a kidney with a tumor from 3 kg on it :blink:, some "freak"-things (cyclops-baby, mermaid-baby, different tumors, ...), a placenta, and also a baby that was born to early and died :sad: but I can't remember how old it was, around 20-25 weeks I guess). But yeah, it fascinates me .. although I won't have to do anything with those kind of things where I work now .. just things in tubes :wink2:

you see? I know what it is, they do that at House, CSI and other tv shows, tv is culture my friend

:roftl:

Jim is just not my type, but he is not ugly or something :wink2:

Yeah, but TV is not real, remember that :roftl:

And I like House btw .. it's one of my favorites! (jesse spencer .. ah :wub2: already loved the guy when he played in neighbours!).

And Tom is? :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2I just can't get rid of the idea that he "stole" the idea for the song from Air Traffic .. for some reason :roftl: The general thought that you get with the song you know? The theme or how should I say it? It gives me the same feeling as a AT-song :naughty

Yeah well, I don't mind a bit of blood .. I've seen thing in my internship .. well .. (f.e. a heart, a kidney with a tumor from 3 kg on it :blink:, some "freak"-things (cyclops-baby, mermaid-baby, different tumors, ...), a placenta, and also a baby that was born to early and died :sad: but I can't remember how old it was, around 20-25 weeks I guess). But yeah, it fascinates me .. although I won't have to do anything with those kind of things where I work now .. just things in tubes :wink2:

Well I don't know AT well, but it's a song that isn't pretty much original, you can hear those kind of songs anywhere. :naughty: Dunno if I'm making myself clear:bleh:

Ow!! That's nasty:boxed:

A cyclops-baby and a mermaid-baby are literally like, a baby with one eye and a baby who only has one leg, or?..

Yeah, but TV is not real, remember that :roftl:

And I like House btw .. it's one of my favorites! (jesse spencer .. ah :wub2: already loved the guy when he played in neighbours!).

And Tom is?

I know that tv isn't real :sneaky2:, unfortunately :bleh:

I love House but that is because I really love HOUSE, Hugh Laurie :wub2: but Jesse is gorgeous too :naughty:

I don't know about Tom, he's cute :blush-anim-cl: