Lollipop Love

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its me :naughty: I don't understand anything but I liked it :roftl:

is more beautiful than this forum :wink2:

hahaha, i bet you say that about language :roftl: Really glad you liked it :blush-anim-cl:

oooo, you really think it's more bautiful? o.o Well, that's HUGE compliment, cuz i made all the style :blush-anim-cl:

hahaha, i bet you say that about language :roftl: Really glad you liked it :blush-anim-cl:

oooo, you really think it's more bautiful? o.o Well, that's HUGE compliment, cuz i made all the style :blush-anim-cl:

I thought it was done by you

:thumb_yello: and I really think is more beautiful, I love the smiles that look like Mika :wub2:

I thought it was done by you

:thumb_yello: and I really think is more beautiful, I love the smiles that look like Mika :wub2:

Well, actualy i didn't make those smilies. They were made by some girl :naughty: But everything else is mine :blush-anim-cl:

Hey, are you on Brazilian Mika forum?

Well, actualy i didn't make those smilies. They were made by some girl :naughty: But everything else is mine :blush-anim-cl:

Hey, are you on Brazilian Mika forum?

the smiles are very cute and you did a great job with the design of the forum :wink2:

I am with my name in the Brazilian forum, just Lucy :thumb_yello:

Ok, I'm back :blink: Keti's already gone? :tears:

Anyway, I was reading the stuff from yesterday because I missed it but Keti told me about it .. wich is a good thing because I think I'm the one that goes "off-topic" the most .. So shoot me :mf_rosetinted:

No, seriously .. I get the point .. this is a picture-thread .. although I don't get the fun in watching the same pictures over and over and over and over and over and ... again, but that's probably just me then :roftl:

I've read the answering-with-pic-solution and I think most of us do that, most of the time .. untill people start to ignore you're answer because they only look at the pic(s) .. not fun I must say :roftl:

I've already talked to Keti about this, she's not convinced (yet) so that's why I post it here .. We need a new mikagasmic-part .. so I was thinking on making that, and that's a only-picture-thread that .. And then, next to that thread, we make a mikagasmic-chat-thread-thing .. where we can also post pictures, but also just chat or post other stuff that you want to show or ...

Maybe this is stupid, because there are already 10.000 threads .. but I don't know .. I can say that definetely me, Keti & Lucy have found eachother here (right? and yes, some others too of course :P), and we just have our "home" here, mikagasmic-related, we don't speak with eachother in other threads .. so, where should we go then?

That's why I thought of the mikagasmic-chat-thread ... but feel free to give your opinion about it :wink2:

Ok, I'm back :blink: Keti's already gone? :tears:

Anyway, I was reading the stuff from yesterday because I missed it but Keti told me about it .. wich is a good thing because I think I'm the one that goes "off-topic" the most .. So shoot me :mf_rosetinted:

No, seriously .. I get the point .. this is a picture-thread .. although I don't get the fun in watching the same pictures over and over and over and over and over and ... again, but that's probably just me then :roftl:

I've read the answering-with-pic-solution and I think most of us do that, most of the time .. untill people start to ignore you're answer because they only look at the pic(s) .. not fun I must say :roftl:

I've already talked to Keti about this, she's not convinced (yet) so that's why I post it here .. We need a new mikagasmic-part .. so I was thinking on making that, and that's a only-picture-thread that .. And then, next to that thread, we make a mikagasmic-chat-thread-thing .. where we can also post pictures, but also just chat or post other stuff that you want to show or ...

Maybe this is stupid, because there are already 10.000 threads .. but I don't know .. I can say that definetely me, Keti & Lucy have found eachother here (right? and yes, some others too of course :P), and we just have our "home" here, mikagasmic-related, we don't speak with eachother in other threads .. so, where should we go then?

That's why I thought of the mikagasmic-chat-thread ... but feel free to give your opinion about it :wink2:

I decided that I will speak where, when, and how much I want.

Do not bother with that B :wink2:

Ok, I'm back :: Keti's already gone? :s:

Anyway, I was reading the stuff from yesterday because I missed it but Keti told me about it .. wich is a good thing because I think I'm the one that goes "off-topic" the most .. So shoot me :mfed:

No, seriously .. I get the point .. this is a picture-thread .. although I don't get the fun in watching the same pictures over and over and over and over and over and ... again, but that's probably just me then :ftl:

I've read the answering-with-pic-solution and I think most of us do that, most of the time .. untill people start to ignore you're answer because they only look at the pic(s) .. not fun I must say ftl:

That's why I thought of the mikagasmic-chat-thread ... but feel free to give your opinion about it :w2:

I'm here just for a bit more :roftl:

We are looking at the same pics over and over again because there are no new pics.

And I don't want to give up from this Mikagasmic because I'm the one who's keeping it up and who has been posting pics a few parts back. This is the original thread and I don't want to ruin it,really. In previous parts there were so many people coming,now there are just a few.

You can talk to mods about it,I don't want to....I want this thread for a Mika chat and random chat with our own stories,the thread would be dead without the chat,BUT even more without the pics.

I have about 4000 pics of other artists and people who I love and whose pics I could post,but I don't want to.

So I'm staying here.

the smiles are very cute and you did a great job with the design of the forum :wink2:

I am with my name in the Brazilian forum, just Lucy :thumb_yello:

Oh, sorry it took pretty long to write but my pc needed restart :naughty:

Thank you again :naughty:

I'm on that forum too, but i can't get into it now, is it down or something? :blink: Blank page and thats all :blink:

B, are you there woman ? :blink::naughty

Yes, I'm here ... just a bit busy :roftl:

I've never typed so much english like I'm doing now I think :blink::roftl:

I'm here just for a bit more :roftl:

We are looking at the same pics over and over again because there are no new pics.

And I don't want to give up from this Mikagasmic because I'm the one who's keeping it up and who has been posting pics a few parts back. This is the original thread and I don't want to ruin it,really. In previous parts there were so many people coming,now there are just a few.

You can talk to mods about it,I don't want to....I want this thread for a Mika chat and random chat with our own stories,the thread would be dead without the chat,BUT even more without the pics.

I have about 4000 pics of other artists and people who I love and whose pics I could post,but I don't want to.

So I'm staying here.

But the point is that you'll keep the original thread .. you'll just have a side-thread or how should I call it?

So you can stay here, and post pics ... And also be in the other thread and post pics & chat .. something like that :wink2:

But now to me it sounds different then an hour ago orso .. then it was about the chatting, now it's mostly about non-mika-pictures .. So that's my fault so I'll stop doing that :wink2:

(but don't blame me then for being a whole lot more quiet then you're used to ...)

But the point is that you'll keep the original thread .. you'll just have a side-thread or how should I call it?

So you can stay here, and post pics ... And also be in the other thread and post pics & chat .. something like that :wink2:

But now to me it sounds different then an hour ago orso .. then it was about the chatting, now it's mostly about non-mika-pictures .. So that's my fault so I'll stop doing that :wink2:

(but don't blame me then for being a whole lot more quiet then you're used to ...)

B, did you see what I wrote? forget about yesterday, go to the hell, I'll continue talking just like I do everyday

yeah, its was down all day, but now is back :punk:

Yeha, your right, i tryed it now and it worked :naughty: Too bad i don't understand a word :naughty:

Hey, you guys want to make a new thread for random-Mika-pics-releated-chat? :blink:

Mika smilies?

You mean the ones kelzy made?

You're not shooting me :blink:

Or are you still busy with that part? :roftl:

B, did you see what I wrote? forget about yesterday, go to the hell, I'll continue talking just like I do everyday

Yes, I've read it, but that's your opinion and choice and I'm saying mine :wink2:

Yeha, your right, i tryed it now and it worked :naughty: Too bad i don't understand a word :naughty:

Hey, you guys want to make a new thread for random-Mika-pics-releated-chat? :blink:

Maybe? If it's necessary? Since you can only post mika-pictures in this thread :wink2:

.......... No

OKay, just asking. :naughty:

You're not shooting me :blink:

Or are you still busy with that part? :roftl:

Yes, I've read it, but that's your opinion and choice and I'm saying mine :wink2:

Maybe? If it's necessary? Since you can only post mika-pictures in this thread :wink2:

I'm a Lennon fan, love. :sneaky2:

I've already told you this but it seems I have to do it again,but for the last time - please start thinking about other people.

Goodnight now all :huglove: