Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

OKay, just asking. :naughty:

I'm a Lennon fan, love. :sneaky2:

Good for you :wink2:

I've already told you this but it seems I have to do it again,but for the last time - please start thinking about other people.

Goodnight now all :huglove:

Uh ... Keti ... I haven't been angry about you because of all this (although you're mostly blaming me for it, but that doesn't matter because it's true) but uh .. please start thinking about other people? Thanks .. really ...

Don't know if you get it, but I'm thinking of other people .. I'm saying we should make it a real mikagasmic-thread again, I'm giving a solution to also keep the chat, I'm asking what other people think about it, .. and then you're telling me (again) that I should start thinking about other people? :blink:

Sorry, no .. maybe you're not saying it like you mean to say it .. but this sounds wrong to me, very wrong ...

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I thought I'd post some pics I don't think any of you have seen?!?

even if you have already seen them they're nice & I haven't seen them anyhow!!!

I know we saw a lot of pics from the ivor novello's but I have't seen these one's before

so here's the 1st lot of pics

mika_1881643.jpg

mika_1881649.jpg

mika_1881641.jpg

mika_1879549.jpg

mika_5092699.jpg

mika_1767965.jpg

mika_5092732.jpg

more to come in a minute : )

Edited by DarkLight

Ok I thought I'd post some pics I don't think any of you have seen?!?

even if you have already seen them they're nice & I haven't seen them anyhow!!!

I know we saw a lot of pics from the ivor novello's but I have't seen these one's before

so here's the 1st lot of pics

mika_1881643.jpgmore to come in a minute : )

Nice pants :naughty:

Good for you :wink2:

Uh ... Keti ... I haven't been angry about you because of all this (although you're mostly blaming me for it, but that doesn't matter because it's true) but uh .. please start thinking about other people? Thanks .. really ...

Don't know if you get it, but I'm thinking of other people .. I'm saying we should make it a real mikagasmic-thread again, I'm giving a solution to also keep the chat, I'm asking what other people think about it, .. and then you're telling me (again) that I should start thinking about other people? :blink:

Sorry, no .. maybe you're not saying it like you mean to say it .. but this sounds wrong to me, very wrong ...

:roftl: good for me, indeed.

I like the thread the way it is. I think it's a good way for people to find good friends.

The answer to me is simple, if it's non-Mika keep it to a minimum, and if you're going to post then just be sure and put a pic on it.

In the tune of Beyonce *oh oh oh, oh oh oh put a pic on it. oh oh oh, oh oh oh, all the single posts, put a pic on it*

Mika poker, I see the Brit pics and I raise you with Benicassim

2693133219_78eccdf896_o.jpg

I like the thread the way it is. I think it's a good way for people to find good friends.

The answer to me is simple, if it's non-Mika keep it to a minimum, and if you're going to post then just be sure and put a pic on it.

:thumb_yello:

But then you get the problem: what's the minimum? :blink: Some people will think it's too much if you post one picture ... And the problem with posting a picture with everything is that it costs time (really) and that people (sometimes or after a while) ignore you and only react on the pictures .. Believe me, it goes like that :roftl:

And sorry, no picture .. don't have anything open and I'm trying to get to bed :bleh:

here's some random Mika pics

I love the bottom one:mf_lustslow::wub2:

and that my friends is it i'm afraid!!!

I hope you've enjoyed the pics I've posted and that at least one or two of them you haven't seen before

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

:thumb_yello:

But then you get the problem: what's the minimum? :blink: Some people will think it's too much if you post one picture ... And the problem with posting a picture with everything is that it costs time (really) and that people (sometimes or after a while) ignore you and only react on the pictures .. Believe me, it goes like that :roftl:

And sorry, no picture .. don't have anything open and I'm trying to get to bed :bleh:

I don't know what to tell you. I know I'm bad about just flipping through and looking at photos, but if I am here and a post goes up I do read the text.

But I do love mikagasmic, it's my favorite thread :wub2:

here's some random Mika pics

I love the bottom one:mf_lustslow::wub2:

and that my friends is it i'm afraid!!!

I hope you've enjoyed the pics I've posted and that at least one or two of them you haven't seen before

Thanks!!!!!! I like the last one a lot too!