Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know... I've not been in this thread for a few days and have just caught up with about 40 pages... some not so nice to read... I'd like to add a few things... I've been a regular visitor to Mikagasmics since Thread 7, and the talking etc goes hand in hand with the piccies... it's something I've never personally had a problem with... If I had a problem with all the chatter I would skip it... I never have though, I actually enjoy reading it.... It's what makes the MFC the community that it is..... I don't think anyone has the right to tell regular folk who post on here to stop with the chatter and just post pics... Even if they tried... I don't think it would last too long... :wink2:

So personally for me .... don't change what happens on this thread.... I love it and so do many others :)

You know... I've not been in this thread for a few days and have just caught up with about 40 pages... some not so nice to read... I'd like to add a few things... I've been a regular visitor to Mikagasmics since Thread 7, and the talking etc goes hand in hand with the piccies... it's something I've never personally had a problem with... If I had a problem with all the chatter I would skip it... I never have though, I actually enjoy reading it.... It's what makes the MFC the community that it is..... I don't think anyone has the right to tell regular folk who post on here to stop with the chatter and just post pics... Even if they tried... I don't think it would last too long... :wink2:

So personally for me .... don't change what happens on this thread.... I love it and so do many others :)

Totally agree with you Laurel :thumb_yello:

So true!:thumb_yello:

agree :thumb_yello:

it`ve been out a few days only posting once and leaving...

but when i found that you write usually 10 pages in one day.. i read all and enjoy the chatting and the pics.. this thread is wonderful for that and please never change the way all of you post

Ok, I'm back .. First of all I want to say that I'm NEVER doing again what I did yesterday .. I almost fell asleep at work today :blush-anim-cl::blink::roftl:

You know... I've not been in this thread for a few days and have just caught up with about 40 pages... some not so nice to read... I'd like to add a few things... I've been a regular visitor to Mikagasmics since Thread 7, and the talking etc goes hand in hand with the piccies... it's something I've never personally had a problem with... If I had a problem with all the chatter I would skip it... I never have though, I actually enjoy reading it.... It's what makes the MFC the community that it is..... I don't think anyone has the right to tell regular folk who post on here to stop with the chatter and just post pics... Even if they tried... I don't think it would last too long... :wink2

Totally agree with you Laurel :thumb_yello

So true!:thumb_yello

agree :thumb_yello

it`ve been out a few days only posting once and leaving...

but when i found that you write usually 10 pages in one day.. i read all and enjoy the chatting and the pics.. this thread is wonderful for that and please never change the way all of you post

Yessss, this thread is so much funnier with your words!!! I LMFAO reading your comments about the pics and your off topic (but not completely off topic :wink2) posts.

And second I want to say, thanks for all this .. very nice to read it :original:

I don't know what else to say about it .. I'll try to keep the non-mika-pics to a minimum .. if I can restrain myself :blush-anim-cl: And if not .. just skip that part, it's not like I post 10 pages of non-mika-pics orso :bleh:

And Bienie, thank you again for all the wonderful screenshots! :wub2:

You're welcome! Still haven't finished it :blush-anim-cl: Don't know when I can :roftl:

his face scares me a little bit :naughty:

Really? :blink:

I love his face .. it's so .. happy! Excited! Just lovely :wub2:

Ok, I'm back .. First of all I want to say that I'm NEVER doing again what I did yesterday .. I almost fell asleep at work today :blush-anim-cl::blink::roftl:

Hi B :boing:

I can imagine :roftl:

And second I want to say, thanks for all this .. very nice to read it :original:

yes, I want to say thank you to everyone who wrote in the previous posts, and don't worry, this place will not change :punk:

Hi B :boing:

I can imagine :roftl:

yes, I want to say thank you to everyone who wrote in the previous posts, and don't worry, this place will not change :punk:

L! :boing:

Jeeej ... :roftl: That also means I'm almost going to bed already ... :bleh:

DOCU443-border.jpg

DOCU444-border.jpg

DOCU445-border.jpg

I've just saved those in the other thread... he's wearing the heart bracelet... that I'm wearing at this very moment... :wub2: It's a sign I tell you :blush-anim-cl:

What of... I have no idea.... :naughty:

Noone liked my picture then I gather... I'll just go back to stealing them then.... :sneaky2:

yeah :thumbdown: it's almost 10pm in there isn't?

It is yes ..

The "untill 1/2 AM"-times are over I think .. :sad:

Not that I don't want to, but I just can't ... I'm a terrible person without my sleep, I need it :roftl:

This morning when Mika started to sing (Mika today, not AT, maybe tomorrow :bleh:) I was like: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, as you can see .. I need my sleep :roftl:

(he didn't shut up btw, he's like me :bleh:)

I've just saved those in the other thread... he's wearing the heart bracelet... that I'm wearing at this very moment... :wub2: It's a sign I tell you :blush-anim-cl:

What of... I have no idea.... :naughty

Noone liked my picture then I gather... I'll just go back to stealing them then.... :sneaky2

I think a lot of people are wearing that thing right now, since you guys here are supplying the whole MFC :naughty::roftl:

Pic? :blink: The big one a page (or 2?) back? That was a nice one! (I think :blush-anim-cl::roftl:)