Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

a bit, I'm not just a bit :blink don't insult me like that :roftl

I'm sorry! :blush-anim-cl:

l_ba2074abfcbb8cf11608bd92dc873142.jpg

Well,you should ! I'm mad about Hitchcock...and Anthony Perkins...actually,if there was no Hitchcock,whose favourite actress was Grace Kelly,I wouldn't have heard for Mika cos I'd never pay attention to a song called Grace Kelly! Which is his song! And I love Grace Kelly! :roftl::roftl:

Yeah...dead man...died from AIDS... :naughty:

Aha! Yeah Hitchcock made some masterpieces! I agree! :thumb_yello:

hey, you shouldn't laugh about that? :huh:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

l_ba2074abfcbb8cf11608bd92dc873142.jpg

Aha! Yeah Hitchcock made some masterpieces! I agree! :thumb_yello:

hey, you shouldn't laugh about that? :huh:

I know I shouldn't,but I got teased so much about that that I just...I expect that you're gonna laugh at me because of that too.

And I certainly know that I shouldn't laugh about it since it's eally awful,AP's life that is....I was the one who was always serious and very sensitive about it!

well, I am :cr:

No you're not! :sneaky2:

I know I shouldn't,but I got teased so much about that that I just...I expect that you're gonna laugh at me because of that too.

And I certainly know that I shouldn't laugh about it since it's eally awful,AP's life that is....I was the one who was always serious and very sensitive about it!

I would never (seriously) tease you, girl! :wub2: I know it's hard to love someone who passed away before you could ever meet/see him! :thumbdown:

bd7d9283.jpg

I would never (seriously) tease you, girl! :wub2: I know it's hard to love someone who passed away before you could ever meet/see him! :thumbdown:

bd7d9283.jpg

I know,thanks :huglove: it really is,he passed away in 1992 and I was born in 1994! But the main thing I get teased about is that he was bisexual and that he died of AIDS. :tears:

I know,thanks :huglove: it really is,he passed away in 1992 and I was born in 1994! But the main thing I get teased about is that he was bisexual and that he died of AIDS. :tears:

Ooow meh, that's just horrible! :thumbdown: Some people are just horrible! :blink:

Let's watch a person who is the opposite of that:

9e81f7f4.jpg

Ooow meh, that's just horrible! :thumbdown: Some people are just horrible! :blink:

Let's watch a person who is the opposite of that:

9e81f7f4.jpg

I know :tears: and they say to me sometimes :"You're so weird,you love all gay people". :thumbdown:

Owww,thanks! :biggrin2: That pic really made me smile!

80q3n10.jpg

I know :tears: and they say to me sometimes :"You're so weird,you love all gay people". :thumbdown

Owww,thanks! :biggrin2 That pic really made me smile!

80q3n10.jpg

hmm I understand! I actually have kinda the same.. :blink: but we're not weird, we're just special and Mika is our Master :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:thumb_yello:

884052fd.jpg