Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

hmm I understand! I actually have kinda the same.. :blink: but we're not weird, we're just special and Mika is our Master :mf_rosetinted::nauhty:

:thumb_yello:

884052fd.jpg

Exactly! I don't know what would I do without him... :wub2:

Aw man,he looks sooo handsome with those shades!! :drool:

sexyshades.jpg

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love gay people, but Mika isn't gay, at least I hope :blush-anim-cl:

I'm talking seriously now,and I really don't think he is. But who knows...we can just bring some conclusions and express our oppinion. From what I saw (Mika's reactions with women - about 15 of them or so :naughty: ) I think that you can't really fool your feeling like that. You can see that he's pretty sincere in what he's showing and not calculated,I've seen so many spontanious vids and pics that I can hardly believe he's gay. And from his reactions when he was asked about gay people and men,he was really rather homophobic. :blink: even some folks on YouTube wrote that.

hahahahaahahahh.jpg

I'm talking seriously now,and I really don't think he is. But who knows...we can just bring some conclusions and express our oppinion. From what I saw (Mika's reactions with women - about 15 of them or so :naughty: ) I think that you can't really fool your feeling like that. You can see that he's pretty sincere in what he's showing and not calculated,I've seen so many spontanious vids and pics that I can hardly believe he's gay. And from his reactions when he was asked about gay people and men,he was really rather homophobic. :blink: even some folks on YouTube wrote that.

hahahahaahahahh.jpg

yeah, everyone has your own opinion, I don't think he's gay but sometimes I stay with some doubts, he could be bi as well, but really doesn't matter,

I love him anyway, I just wanted have a chance to win his heart :wub2:

yeah, everyone has your own opinion, I don't think he's gay but sometimes I stay with some doubts, he could be bi as well, but really doesn't matter,

I love him anyway, I just wanted have a chance to win his heart :wub2:

No no no,bi not per a chance :thumbdown: he looks more like OR gay OR straight to me.

But straight is like 95%.

Whatever.

I think we all want to win his heart :naughty:

I have to go now hun, I will back later but I think that you wont

be here anymore :thumbdown: so I'm saying byebye for you right now,

have a oodnight and don't dream with Mika :bleh:

:huglove:

Awww :tears: but I WILL dram with Mika!! :sneaky2::bleh:

Night night Lucy :huglove:

Oh so you're at school? Aww hate it too :thumbdown:

I'm fine ,thanks!

Now I'm home! But I was at school... and I had to see something more interesting than my teacher! :thumbdown:

roch9fc2.png

He saw a ghost!:shocked::roftl:

8b6fcaf0.gif

This is hilarious! :roll1:

helloooo anybody there :bye:

typical I show up & it's either so quiet a tumbleweed passs or i start a smut fest & everyone else joins in why oh why can't it be somewhere in the middle now & then too lmao:roftl:

Hi!!!!!!!

I'm lurking around here but I have to go to bed soon :naughty:

I know :tears: and they say to me sometimes :"You're so weird,you love all gay people". :thumbdown:

Owww,thanks! :biggrin2: That pic really made me smile!

80q3n10.jpg

hey would someone be ever so sweet as to translate that article for me?? I'd really appreciate it a LOT:thumb_yello: thanks in advance:punk:

Hi!!!!!!!

I'm lurking around here but I have to go to bed soon :naughty:

oohhh hello :bye:

said in the voice of a mother

'get to bed you it's past your bedtime young lady, and stop perving over that handsome man, tut tut tut and at your age disgraceful' :roftl:

don't worry I'm in a bit of a flippin' mental mood just ignore me & let it all go neooowwmmm over the head lmfao:naughty::lmfao:

oohhh hello :bye:

said in the voice of a mother

'get to bed you it's past your bedtime young lady, and stop perving over that handsome man, tut tut tut and at your age disgraceful' :roft l:

don't worry I'm in a bit of a flippin' mental mood just ignore me & let it all go neooowwmmm over the head lmfao:naughty::lmfao:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: You crack me up! Isn't it, like, 4:30 AM in England though? :shocked:

Edit: actually going to bed now. Good night!

Edited by 77red