• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah plese do stay all the funs only just beginning :na

ok here's more pics for you to enjoy

IMG_5177.jpg

10996436.jpg

mmm nice a*s eh girls lmfao s:

The first one - you can just perfectly see how his butt is perfectly shaped :drool:

The second one - can you...actually..SEE a BIT of his butt here? But for real,you know the skin :blink:

Yeah! I can always do it tomorrow!

mika17.jpg

Mika: Don't do your homework! Just stare into my gorgeous eyes! Maybe you can write your poem about me!

Me: Okayyyyy ::

Mmmm.....:wub2: I've actually wrote a bunch of poems about him/inspired by him/for him :blush-anim-cl:

The first one - you can just perfectly see how his butt is perfectly shaped :drool:

The second one - can you...actually..SEE a BIT of his butt here? But for real,you know the skin :blink:

Mmmm.....:wub2: I've actually wrote a bunch of poems about him/inspired by him/for him :blush-anim-cl:

Really? I've always wanted to write a love poem but never have...:wub2: Plus, I have to read this one out loud to the class so I might want to pick a topic that's a bit more normal :naughty:

Really? I've always wanted to write a love poem but never have...:wub2: Plus, I have to read this one out loud to the class so I might want to pick a topic that's a bit more normal :naughty:

Yeah,I've got about 17 of them. Not all are dedicated to Mika though...:bleh:

Man,I would never be able to write a poem (especially if it's a love one) and read it out load in fron of my classmated! :lmfao:

Does it have to be a love song,or something else?

The first one - you can just perfectly see how his butt is perfectly shaped :drool

The second one - can you...actually..SEE a BIT of his butt here? But for real,you know the skin

mm I know I just noticed that :das:

lovely isn't it :wink2:

ok here's some topless pics now

mikatopless2.jpg

mikahotnq8.jpg

dusseldorf.jpg

DSC03235.jpg

and my personal fave don't ask me why I honestly really don't have a clue!!! it's just very nice

888bvg3.jpg

Yeah,I've got about 17 of them. Not all are dedicated to Mika though...:bleh:

Man,I would never be able to write a poem (especially if it's a love one) and read it out load in fron of my classmated! :lmfao:

Does it have to be a love song,or something else?

It would be so embarrassing to read a love poem to my class! :blush-anim-cl:

We're allowed to write about anything we want, but it has to fit a specific rhyme scheme. I still have to decide what to write about! :lmfao:

@ DarkLight: :drool:!!!!!!!!!

It would be so embarrassing to read a love poem to my class! :blush-anim-cl:

We're allowed to write about anything we want, but it has to fit a specific rhyme scheme. I still have to decide what to write about! :lmfao:

@ DarkLight: :drool:!!!!!!!!!

Yeah,it really would! :bleh:

Oh,a rhyme scheme? It's always awkward :naughty: I'm more for the free style of writing,no rhymes necessary. :wink2:

mika097fj7.jpg

Yeah,it really would! :bleh:

Oh,a rhyme scheme? It's always awkward :naughty: I'm more for the free style of writing,no rhymes necessary. :wink2:

mika097fj7.jpg

I like that better too... Rhyming words in English are so hard since there are so many sounds :thumbdown: and then your message gets warped.

2smoke.jpg

He's pretty good at rhyming... :blush-anim-cl:

glad you girls liked my pics I posted I aim to please tease & corrupt with my pics & smuttiness 'tis my job lmfao

ok here comes more pics for you to drool over be warned they're hot hot HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

72s5d1u.jpg

1.gif

PDVD_167.jpg

PDVD_1452.jpg

PDVD_1856.jpg

PDVD_1881.jpg

shirtless-1.jpg

Edited by DarkLight

I like that better too... Rhyming words in English are so hard since there are so many sounds :thumbdown: and then your message gets warped.

2smoke.jpg

He's pretty good at rhyming... cl:

OMG you're totally right!!!

:mf_lustslow:

glad you girls liked my pics I posted I aim to please tease & corrupt with my pics & smuttiness 'tis my job lmfao

ok here comes more pics for you to drool over be warned they're hot hot HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

PDVD_1856.jpg

PDVD_1881.jpg

shirtless-1.jpg

You're about to corrupt me Chantelle :mf_lustslow:

72s5d1u.jpg

PDVD_167.jpg

PDVD_1452.jpg

PDVD_1856.jpg

PDVD_1881.jpg

shirtless-1.jpg

:stretcher: *can't say anything because you just killed her*

OMG you're totally right!!!

:mf_lustslow:

*wakes up from dead* Yes, Hurtful and Purple was pretty creative, since there's not really any words that directly rhyme with purple. p.jpg

LOOK HE'S ADORABLE!!!!!! :wub2:

*goes back to being dead*

lmfao Like either of you really need corrupting

glad you're liking my pics I must be doing my 'job' well then eh girls??

now who's yo fave poster on here eh?? Lmfao (not me eh lol tehehee)

ok here we go more droolsome pics

1-3.jpg

6nu0oeg.jpg

200088.jpg

mmm Look at him sat there slouched back legs akimbo it's almost like he's saying come here girls I'm in the mood for chicken tonight lmfao

mika4987687-1.jpg

hey girls wanna kiss from Mika??? hmm come onn you know you want to :das:

PDVD_738.jpg

wanna little bit o' Mika lovin' hey girly's

flubhw9.jpg

1-3.jpg

]

DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

I must gooooooooooooo :crybaby: why does it have to be so damn late here??! It's almost 2:30 am :tears:

See you tomorrow my darlings :das: byeee now! :huglove:

Good night!!!!!!! Love you!!!!! :wub2:

:stretcher: *can't say anything because you just killed her*

*NODS* *whispers* me tooo!!

gosh looks like i'll need to give you both the kiss of life to revive you Lmfao:roftl:

come back girly's there's more hot Mika chickeny pics to come you don't wanna miss them now do you??? :das:

*wakes up from dead* Yes, Hurtful and Purple was pretty creative, since there's not really any words that directly rhyme with purple. p.jpg

LOOK HE'S ADORABLE!!!!!! :

*goes back to being dead*

Yes!! Well,he's just a pure genius,that's it. :wub2:

200088.jpg

mmm Look at him sat there slouched back legs akimbo it's almost like he's saying come here girls I'm in the mood for chicken tonight lmfao

mika4987687-1.jpg

hey girls wanna kiss from Mika??? hmm come onn you know you want to :as:

PDVD_738.jpg

wanna little bit o' Mika lovin' hey girly's

]

All of those are.....I'm speechless.

But i must go.

I hate me.

DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y:

Good night!!!!!!! Love you!!!!! :wu:

I love you too my sweety,goodnight! :huglove:

gosh looks like i'll need to give you both the kiss of life to revive you Lmfao:roftl:

come back girly's there's more hot Mika chickeny pics to come you don't wanna miss them now do you??? :das:

I want Mika's Kiss of Life :das: :das: :das:

I must gooooooooooooo :crybaby why does it have to be so damn late here??! It's almost 2:30 am :tears

See you tomorrow my darlings :das byeee now! :huglove:

Package.jpg

ay.jpg

l.jpg *hinthint*

aww it's such a shame my fellow perv has to leave *sobs* i wish you could stay just a bit longer *sobs*

bye for now then :bye: have sweet Mika dreams won't you!!!

mmmmmm I LOVE that last pic :das: it seems Mika has brought us our NICE BIG christmas package early eh girls :das: mmm I think christmas is looking up this year, it looks like it's gonna be the hottest christmas ever!!!

I want Mika's Kiss of Life :das :das das

aahh don't we all girly:wub2::mf_lustslow:

here you go Mika's said he'll give us the kiss of life as he's the one responsible for what has happened with his hot sexiness

mika4987687-1.jpg

just get a little closer to the screen & feel those lush lips of his touch yours & mmmmmmm the Mika kiss of life or rather the Mika kiss of mikagasms :das:

aww it's such a shame my fellow perv has to leave *sobs* i wish you could stay just a bit longer *sobs*

bye for now then :bye: have sweet Mika dreams won't you!!!

mmmmmm I LOVE that last pic :das: it seems Mika has brought us our NICE BIG christmas package early eh girls :das: mmm I think christmas is looking up this year, it looks like it's gonna be the hottest christmas ever!!!

Yesssssssssssssssssss...

I hate to leave you all alone (and miss your pictures :das:) but I really need to get a bit more HW done tonight so I can come back tomorrow. Good night! Thanks for all the pics!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow: