Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

and now you are worry? too late perv girl :bleh:

What? I'm not worried for myself anyway. I'm worried for YOU guys. :naughty:

Hmm .. yes .. maybe .. although .. after the boy-thing .. nah .. don't think it'll have that much effect :bleh:

Pff, it's all going over my head now .. :ftl: So I'm really going (or I'll try to go .. again .. :

:bye:

:naughty: whatever.

Bye!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't you just wanna hug him?

mikaandsteventyler.jpg

oh yeah indeed I ALWAYS wanna hug Mika I love him in that pic he looks ever so sweet & adorable just look at the sweet, precious face of his awwwww:wub2:

Don't think much of steve tyler though!! hey ho

ooh btw I've got a black oriental top not too dissimilar to that one Mika is wearing!!! I bought mine a couple of years back when I was down in London for my 21st birthday & it was raining so hard & I was so soaking wet you'd have thought i'd been chucked in the thames lmao :lmfao: it was NOT very funny at the time though I'll tell you!!!

especially given the fact I was wearing a very long & very heavy floor length black coat, it ended up weighing a fricken' ton i'll tell you & with a damaged spine that is torture, it hurt like hell!!

I had to go into this shop on Oxford street & buy whatever I found that I liked the look of!!

had to go into the changing room put the jeans & chinese top on & open the curtain & ask one of the members of staff if it'd be ok me keeping the clothing on & going up to the till & letting them cut the price tags off & paying for them which I did

I'll not forget that day in a hurry!!!:naughty:

*cough*INNUENDO*cough*

exactly.:mf_rosetinted:

oh yeah indeed I ALWAYS wanna hug Mika I love him in that pic he looks ever so sweet & adorable just look at the sweet, precious face of his awwwww:wub2:

Don't think much of steve tyler though!! hey ho

ooh btw I've got a black oriental top not too dissimilar to that one Mika is wearing!!! I bought mine a couple of years back when I was down in London for my 21st birthday & it was raining so hard & I was so soaking wet you'd have thought i'd been chucked in the thames lmao :lmfao: it was NOT very funny at the time though I'll tell you!!!

especially given the fact I was wearing a very long & very heavy floor length black coat, it ended up weighing a fricken' ton i'll tell you & with a damaged spine that is torture, it hurt like hell!!

I had to go into this shop on Oxford street & buy whatever I found that I liked the look of!!

had to go into the changing room put the jeans & chinese top on & open the curtain & ask one of the members of staff if it'd be ok me keeping the clothing on & going up to the till & letting them cut the price tags off & paying for them which I did

I'll not forget that day in a hurry!!!:naughty:

wow, that sucks, but its funny too!:naughty:

exactly.:mf_rosetinted:

wow, that sucks, but its funny too!:naughty:

yup luckily I now see the funny side of it lmao:naughty:

I didn't at the time though!! being heavily rained on for 3 solid hours & having to use your birthday money to buy clothes you didn't really wanna buy is really 'fun' NOT!!

I ended up feeling like a drowned rat!!:roftl:

helloooooooooo to yoooooouuuuuuu toooooooo :bye:

how the dickens are you?? :huglove:

I'm working on my 'christmas card' for Mika:punk: it's coming along nicely!!!:thumb_yello:

I'm fine, I was watching right now a report about the disaster in the south of my country and I started to cry, is so sad, sometimes it seems that I will not hold all my problems anymore, but now my problems are so small compared to what these people are going through. I'm sad :emot-sad:

I'm fine, I was watching right now a report about the disaster in the south of my country and I started to cry, is so sad, sometimes it seems that I will not hold all my problems anymore, but now my problems are so small compared to what these people are going through. I'm sad :emot-sad:

aww what happened in your country may I ask? sorry i haven't seen much of the news of late so I must have missed it!!!

aww what happened in your country may I ask? sorry i haven't seen much of the news of late so I must have missed it!!!

rain, flooding, landslides, deaths, families losing all material possessions and family members, towns disappeared, were swallowed by water ....

rain, flooding, landslides, deaths, families losing all material possessions and family members, towns disappeared, were swallowed by water ....

:shocked: Crikey:shocked: that sucks!!! did your home get affected or anyone you know?

the same happened here in my hometown of hull a couple of years back, luckily for me it was before I moved back here!!

people here are still waiting for their homes to be rebuilt though which is utterly rediculous!!!

:shocked: Crikey:shocked: that sucks!!! did your home get affected or anyone you know?

the same happened here in my hometown of hull a couple of years back, luckily for me it was before I moved back here!!

people here are still waiting for their homes to be rebuilt though which is utterly rediculous!!!

this happened in southern of Brazil (Santa Catarina), I live in the southeast (São Paulo) The whole country is sending aid and making donations, but it will take about two years to rebuild everything.

this happened in southern of Brazil (Santa Catarina), I live in the southeast (São Paulo) The whole country is sending aid and making donations, but it will take about two years to rebuild everything.

hmm i bet it will as not everything has been rebuilt here even after a couple of years has gone by!!!