LT17-border.jpg

LT18-border.jpg

LT19-border.jpg

LT20-border.jpg

my doc already know how danger I am :roftl

only Mika can save me :wub2:

it seems that he's suffocating in that picture :blink:

Yes, it does :roftl:

But he was still alive afterwards .. very alive ..

:wub2:

LT23-border.jpg

LT24-border.jpg

LT25-border.jpg

me 2, me 2 !!! :blush-anim-cl:

I think it's still the Champagne.... :wink2: I'm still on a Mika high..... :roftl:

I blame him.... oh and Bienie and her lovely Screencaps..... :thumb_yello: Which I keep trying not to save... but end up saving anyway.... I think I'm on auto-pilot :naughty:

I think it's still the Champagne.... :wink2: I'm still on a Mika high..... :roftl:

I blame him.... oh and Bienie and her lovely Screencaps..... :thumb_yello: Which I keep trying not to save... but end up saving anyway.... I think I'm on auto-pilot :naughty:

I didn't drink the champagne so I blame just him :roftl: it's your fault Mika, not mine :bleh:

me 2, me 2 !!! :blush-anim-cl:

me 3, me 3 !!! :blush-anim-cl:

Nonono .. the Champagne .. him .. not me ..

:roftl:

me 3, me 3 !!! :blush-anim-cl:

Nonono .. the Champagne .. him .. not me ..

Love the Love Today caps with the brolly.... I've just stolen them from your thread.... :wub2:

I think I might have to watch Love Today in a minute..... it's in my DVD drive and is talking to me..... :naughty:

Love the Love Today caps with the brolly.... I've just stolen them from your thread.... :wub2:

I think I might have to watch Love Today in a minute..... it's in my DVD drive and is talking to me..... :naughty:

You can steal what you want ... (from that thread) :mf_rosetinted:

Wait a while .. there are still many screenshots to come :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

LT26-border.jpg

:wink2: I did just watch it again.... with my headphones on..... and when that shot of him came up ... I muttered to myself "God he's so gorgeous" .... I forgot I wasn't on my own.... and my Mother started laughing at me :lmfao:

:blush-anim-cl:

*Must learn to keep my mouth zipped*

:wink2: I did just watch it again.... with my headphones on..... and when that shot of him came up ... I muttered to myself "God he's so gorgeous" .... I forgot I wasn't on my own.... and my Mother started laughing at me :lmfao:

:roftl

:roftl: Luckily I don't talk when I listen music/watch videos ... I just tap with my fingers and/or "headbang" and stuff like that .. That draws attention too I must say :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

(the "headbanging" I don't do with Mika .. obviously .. :roftl:)

:roftl: Luckily I don't talk when I listen music/watch videos ... I just tap with my fingers and/or "headbang" and stuff like that .. That draws attention too I must say :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Liar.... :wink2:

:roftl: Sometimes I start laughing at myself reading something here, and everyone looks to me like in a stranger way :blink::bleh:

I do............:lmfao:

no really.

if your ever really angry you should try blairing his music and screaming along with it.

and I mean really screaming.

:roftl: Sometimes I start laughing at myself reading something here, and everyone looks to me like in a stranger way :blink::bleh:

I do that.

All I have to say now is "MFC" and my parents are like "*roll eyes*oh."

I do............:lmfao:

no really.

if your ever really angry you should try blairing his music and screaming along with it.

and I mean really screaming.

I can't :blink: Then my neighbours will come and see what's going on .. :roftl:

No, I don't know .. Mika is "feeling-good-music".. it's not "headbanging-music" or "scream-music" to me .. I have other music for that :mf_rosetinted::roftl: