Mikagasmics - Part 18 - We're mad and we have proud of it \º/

Lollipop Love

Did he give you a wrong medicine? :roftl:

no, he gave me the right one, but then he took to look like I was without the medication, then my allergy worsened and he tells me to be patient, I'm with this allergy for bloody 10 years already and he tells me to be patient? I want to kill this guy, really :mad3:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite possibly.:nhty:

Why? whats wrong?

or are we just pretending everything is okay?:h:

I've always loved that pic.♥

Sorry i'm a bit slow with the posts, lol.

SOOOOOOOOO many photobucket pics! :scked:

:boing: can't wait. Make sure you post a lot of naughty comments along with them. :roftl::wink2:

Well..I'm just tired of everything here...but yeah,let's pretend I'm okay :bleh:

Blimey,how the hell do you put that heart? Where do you have in your typing pad?:shocked:

:s:

oh...i do too :fih:

Actually...I blame my age for almost everything. LMFAO

But Mika is my age actually :mf_rosetinted::lmao:

no, he gave me the right one, but then he took to look like I was without the medication, then my allergy worsened and he tells me to be patient, I'm with this allergy for bloody 10 years already and he tells me to be patient? I want to kill this guy, really :mad3:

Ow that really sucks! Bring me with me if you decide to kill him,I'm in a killing mood right now :naughty:

Maybe this will help you feel better?

hhdfd.jpg

jojljubav.jpg

Why? whats wrong?

or are we just pretending everything is okay?:bleh:

I've always loved that pic.♥

Sorry i'm a bit slow with the posts, lol.

SOOOOOOOOO many photobucket pics! :shocked:

hey :sneaky2: you didn't say Hi to me Amber :thumbdown:

:das:

oh...i do too :fisch:

I can't blame my hormones, I have 2.. well I'm not a teen anymore, I'll just say that :roftl:

:boing: can't wait. Make sure you post a lot of naughty comments along with them. :roftl::wink2:

Well..I'm just tired of everything here...but yeah,let's pretend I'm okay :bleh:

Blimey,how the hell do you put that heart? Where do you have in your typing pad?:shocked:

Me? Dirty comments?

HA! Yeah right!:mf_rosetinted:

the heart? press the Alt button and the number 3 on the number pad thingy at the same time.

Alt + 3 = ♥

Actually...I blame my age for almost everything. LMFAO

But Mika is my age actually :mf_rosetinted::lmao:

I blame canada, :lol3

He's 11 years older than you *sneaky2*

Ow that really sucks! Bring me with me if you decide to kill him,I'm in a killing mood right now :naughty:

Maybe this will help you feel better?

hhdfd.jpg

jojljubav.jpg

Mika always makes me feel better :wub2:

and I change my agenda, I'll kill my doc on monday, is better you know? start a new week killing your old doctor wmuahahahaha *this is my sarcastic laugh* :mf_rosetinted:

I can't blame my hormones, I have 2.. well I'm not a teen anymore, I'll just say that :rol:

:roftl: poor girl!! xD but you're a teen at the heart :angel_not:

Me? Dirty comments?

HA! Yeah right!:mf_rosetid:

the heart? press the Alt button and the number 3 on the number pad thingy at the same time.

Alt + 3 = ♥

Ain't working for me :boxed:

I blame canada, :lol3

He's 11 years older than you *sneaky2*

But since I blame my AGE and not MIKA,that means he's my age! Kappish? Age = Mika :roftl:

And the age difference between us is noothin :glasses2:

Mika always makes me feel better :w2:

and I change my agenda, I'll kill my doc on monday, is better you know? start a new week killing your old doctor wmuahahahaha *this is my sarcastic laugh* :mf_roseti:

Great start for a new week :naughty:

jdfoi.jpg

But since I blame my AGE and not MIKA,that means he's my age! Kappish? Age = Mika :roftl:

And the age difference between us is noothin :glasses2:

Oooooh. o.O

I have a pickup line I'm going to use when I meet him

"Is that a mirror in your pocket? Cuz I see myself in your pants. :mf_rosetinted:"