Ey, talkin' about siggies.. where's your new one? :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't chose a pic :blush-anim-cl:

mmm indeed very nice :das:

tsk the das girls are back to perv over Mika together yay :das: :wink

My pervy friend! :das: how are you this lovely evening? :aah::wink2:

I didn't chose a pic :blush-anim-cl

My pervy friend! :das: how are you this lovely evening? :aah::wink2

not too bad thanks I'm in the mood to perv :das: as per usual :das::wink2:

If you're looking for a new siggy I have some I made I can give you links if you like, I wouldn't mind you using any of them:punk::wink2:

a fata what? :rl: i love this two pics, they're interesting ::

Fata Morgana,my granny !:mf_rosetinted:

How come you don't know what Fata morgana is? :roftl:

A Fata Morgana is a mirage, an optical phenomenon which results from a temperature inversion with warmer air above cooler air. Fata Morgana is a complex mirage with few inverted and erect images. The images which are created by Fata Morgana show the alternations of compressed and stretched zones.[1]

Fata Morgana is also a fast changing mirage.

:bleh:

I have the hugee urge of grabbing his butt. Really.::

Join dah club :naughty:

appreciated.jpg

faz tempo que preciso levar meu pc para arrumar também, mas o custo é um absurdo ! :thumbdown:

and I have the same urge :blush-anim-cl:

Pois é! E agora não há! A sério, a sorte é que a minha mãe tá fora... Não estou nada ansiosa pelo raspanete:boxed:

Who doesn't?:mf_rosetinted:

not too bad thanks I'm in the mood to perv :das: as per usual :das::wink2:

If you're looking for a new siggy I have some I made I can give you links if you like, I wouldn't mind you using any of them:punk::wink2:

Ow thanks,you give them to me and I'll have a look,thanks :wink2: I just have to find a pic,nothing special I make,just a photoshopped pic and some text onto it :wink2:

does the new dvd have many clowns?

I have a terrible fear of clowns :shed:

Hmmm...there's one scene at the gig when they show the clowns,but just for a sec or two...and Mika is talking about the clowns in the most of the documentary...and there are many other circus characters which you COULD caracterize as a clown,but not necessarilly. :wink2: just some circus masks.

I'm not a huge fan of them either.

Geez now I remembered when I was watching the DVD with my frind - she is TERRIBLY afraid of clowns,basically she has a phobia,but the real one. And she couldn't stand the half of the DVD,she was always covering her face when there was one on and that really pissed her off :roftl:

because I'm stupid :eh:

You're not :sneaky2:

Hmmm...there's one scene at the gig when they show the clowns,but just for a sec or two...and Mika is talking about the clowns in the most of the documentary...and there are many other circus characters which you COULD caracterize as a clown,but not necessarilly. :wink2: just some circus masks.

I'm not a huge fan of them either.

Geez now I remembered when I was watching the DVD with my frind - she is TERRIBLY afraid of clowns,basically she has a phobia,but the real one. And she couldn't stand the half of the DVD,she was always covering her face when there was one on and that really pissed her off :roftl:

well i'm not that afraid, but I really don't like them. they do scare me.

I was just tagging some dvd pics and there was one where mika was huging a clown.

then I remembered I just got the dvd (though i can't have it til christmas) and I was wondering how often they were on it.

well i'm not that afraid, but I really don't like them. they do scare me.

I was just tagging some dvd pics and there was one where mika was huging a clown.

then I remembered I just got the dvd (though i can't have it til christmas) and I was wondering how often they were on it.

My friend got a phobia after reading Steven King's "It" :naughty:

Mika hugging a clown? I don't think I saw that one! I've seen only the one with Grey Skelly...can you post it? :blush-anim-cl:

Ow so you have it? :thumb_yello: many folks on here can't watch it till Christams too :naughty: I wonder how do you guys handle it :boxed:

No problem! :wink2:

Thanks for the Link Chantelle,I checked them out :thumb_yello::thumb_yello: I'll see if I'm gonna put one in my siggy,but I saved all of them :wub2:

ok that's cool If you'd like one redoing with something else written on it let me know:punk: Or if there's a specific pic you would like a sig of but can't find in your collection let me know & I'll have a look for you ok:punk:

ok that's cool If you'd like one redoing with something else written on it let me know:punk: Or if there's a specific pic you would like a sig of but can't find in your collection let me know & I'll have a look for you ok:punk:

Thank you,that's so kind of you. :huglove:

Thank you,that's so kind of you. :huglove

that's no probelm

now then I thought I was supposed to come here to perv & thus far I haven't *shame on me*

well I shall start by posting some sexy Mika pics

M119.jpg

mika_09_wenn1407020.jpg

hmm what I'd give to be in her place :wink2:

Package.jpg One of my personal faves I wonder why :fisch: *hisehemcoughnicepackageperhapscoughcough*

4kuldt10_2.jpg

101ky3.jpg

My friend got a phobia after reading Steven King's "It" :naughty

Mika hugging a clown? I don't think I saw that one! I've seen only the one with Grey Skelly...can you post it? :blush-anim-cl:

Ow so you have it? :thumb_yello: many folks on here can't watch it till Christams too :naughty: I wonder how do you guys handle it :boxed:

No problem! :wink2:

I haven't read "it" but its a long story for me. something about a posessed clown in my bedroom.:boxed:

I'll habe to look for the pic I passed it a bit ago...

I do have it, I wanna open it so bad, but my dad hid it :no:

attachedarm.jpg

bhzt.jpg

98965.jpg

These are the new ones for me.:wub2

:drool: for me too, thanks Keti :punk:

hey there lucy how are you? :bye sorry I don't think I actually replied to your post on here saying hello did I?

sorry I didn't mean to seem ignorant huglove:

:thumb_yello: no problem, I'm a crap and you? :blink: