Top Posters In This Topic

uh?..................................

What was the Amy Winehouse thing for?

well now........some may beg to differ:roftl:

I think he was talking about the brand Pop Tart, the food:

pop.jpg

or

cherrypoptart.jpg

you know, like "I'm not going to take all this fame and become something huge, I'm just a simple guy who likes to have fun. I'm nothing more than that."

Did he actually say that somewhere?

well now........some may beg to differ:roftl:

pop.jpg

or

cherrypoptart.jpg

you know, like "I'm not going to take all this fame and become something huge, I'm just a simple guy who likes to have fun. I'm nothing more than that."

I know that grape, just being ironic,,,;)

You're right Amber, I mean, pants are so last season:rolls_eyes: At least for him they are:naughty:

yeah, I mean look at all of these pictures. I think mika would feel a lot better if he didn't have to worry about them falling down all the time. and there would be absolutely no reason to pull them up if he didn't have them on.

the whole show would go a lot smoother.:naughty:

stars like to say "I'm just like you,I get up and putmy panys on one leg at a time"

but Mika, you need to be original! you could say "I'm nothing like you obsessive freaks, I don't put pants on at all!":roftl:

pop.jpg

or

cherrypoptart.jpg

and I love him even more because of that :wub2:

you mean the whole pop tart thing in general or what I posted?

in general, yes, he said he was a pop tart.

This

"I'm not going to take all this fame and become something huge, I'm just a simple guy who likes to have fun. I'm nothing more than that."

I rmentionned amy as a pop woman who dresses or behaves in a way that people think is immoral, not someone here no...i dunno anyone in person here ;)

Oh no,not that it was reffered to someone PERSONALLY from here,you just didn't quote anyone so I was a bit confused,didn't know what you were thinking on. But it's okay now ,mystery solved :thumb_yello:

See ya :bye:

Ow,okay :thumb_yello:

13jul1-1.jpg

People,I'm gonna leave you for a bit now,but will be back later...:bye:

bye for now :bye:

I rmentionned amy as a pop woman who dresses or behaves in a way that people think is immoral, not someone here no...i dunno anyone in person here ;)

agora entendi :bleh: não gosto muito dela e você?

nao gosto nada dela

não gosta da música ou do jeito dela? eu acho triste uma moça de vinte poucos anos se drogar e beber tanto, mal começou a fazer sucesso e já é conhecida mais pelos problemas que tem do que pela sua música, mas o Mika gosta dela, não?

yeah, I mean look at all of these pictures. I think mika would feel a lot better if he didn't have to worry about them falling down all the time. and there would be absolutely no reason to pull them up if he didn't have them on.

the whole show would go a lot smoother.:naughty:

stars like to say "I'm just like you,I get up and putmy panys on one leg at a time"

but Mika, you need to be original! you could say "I'm nothing like you obsessive freaks, I don't put pants on at all!":roftl:

Of course!! He could walk around with a sock, that'd be more pratic too:wub2: