Lollipop Love

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[

theband2-1.png

I remember when we all freaked out about him wearing jeans.

now when i look back on it it seems crazy!

he wore jeans all the time, just not at shows :naty:

i still particularly love when he wears jeans,but it just seems so wacky now.

I love Mika in jeans :wub2: his legs look so long and wonderful in them :wub2: gosh,he can kill me with them if he wants :wub2:

i took german for the past 3 years, i didn't think it was too bad.

Yeah,but if you have a teacher who is forcing you to learn stuff and pass extremely tough exams...

I haven't:nay: I have french instead, and it's not on weekends, only my extra math classes are:nay:

Looks like I'm the only lonely one with extra lessons on Sunday.:naughty:

I love Mika in jeans :wub2: his legs look so long and wonderful in them :wub2: gosh,he can kill me with them if he wants :wub2:

Yeah,but if you have a teacher who is forcing you to learn stuff and pass extremely tough exams...

Looks like I'm the only lonely one with extra lessons on Sunday.:naughty:

Yep:roftl: Though I'm having math classes tomorrow and on monday(monday's a holiday here!!):punk:

Tell me bout it :mf_rosetinted:

Have you ever learned German?:naughty:

public schools in Brazil sucks, we only learn the basic of the basic of what they think that is English, the rest it's for your own, studying in private schools of languages, but I never got interested in learning German :blush-anim-cl:

Yep:roftl: Though I'm having math classes tomorrow and on monday(monday's a holiday here!!):punk:

Lucky you then,I have to wait till the end of December :tears: about 27th I think.

public schools in Brazil sucks, we only learn the basic of the basic of what they think that is English, the rest it's for your own, studying in private schools of languages, but I never got interested in learning German :-cl:

I was intrested in learning German...I mean I still am,but it'd be nicer if my teacher wouldn't bugg me all the time abot it :thumbdown:

I don't think he has as big of a problem with the oceans as he makes it seem.

92aec2ee50c8tp71gn1ov1.jpg

Yeah,I thought that too! I'm not sure about dyslexia either. I'm sure he has that problem,but not the REAL dyslexia,since the real one is a genetic thing and you get born with it. And Mika said that he has got dyslexia at the age of 6 or something...? And,real dyslexia doesn't have nothing with 'can't -reading-sheet-music' thing either.

But oh well. I still love him.

yes,I know, but that makes ir blurred :blink:

Well I guess it depends on how big you want to make the pic. If you want to make it much bigger then it'll be blurry,but otherwise it shouldn't be very blurry....:boxed:

5zh4.jpg

Yeah,I thought that too! I'm not sure about dyslexia either. I'm sure he has that problem,but not the REAL dyslexia,since the real one is a genetic thing and you get born with it. And Mika said that he has got dyslexia at the age of 6 or something...? And,real dyslexia doesn't have nothing with 'can't -reading-sheet-music' thing either.

But oh well. I still love him.

well, if he was bullied enough then it is possible for the dyslexia to have started because of that. the mind copes with pain in weird ways. but it maynot really be dyslexia, just the same thing but caused differently. does that make sense?

plus, didn't he say that he is a compulsive liar?:bleh:

well, if he was bullied enough then it is possible for the dyslexia to have started because of that. the mind copes with pain in weird ways. but it maynot really be dyslexia, just the same thing but caused differently. does that make sense?

:thumb_yello:

Yes he did :naughty: but I doubt he would joke about this,and for such a long time....:boxed:

Would he??

I always been bullied on school too :thumbdown: since my 6 until my 15, children can be very mean too :thumbdown::blink::bleh: