• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all! :biggrin2:

Thanks Bienie!:wub2:

Your good at this, I have saved some of your fantastic pics, hope you don't mind!:wink2:

No problem :wink2: I'm glad you like them.

Nice new thread, thanks Bienie!!

I could swear it looks like Mika has stage makeup on in some of the close-ups....:blink:

You mean like these?

MI20-border.jpg

MI21-border.jpg

:boxed:

Why did I come here.... you've just made me want to watch it again.... I only watched the Doc yesterday.... I now have to watch the Concert :blink:

:wub2:

:roftl: Poor you .. I REALLY feel sorry for you ...

:bleh:

You should try and watch it the way I do for making screenshots .. a whole new world opens for you :blink::roftl:

I can't do screenshots..... :(

It's probably a good job I can't do them.... I would never turn the damn thing off ever.... :lmfao:

You don't have to make them, just watch the dvd as if you want to make them .. you know .. some part veeeeeeery slow .. or some parts 10.000 times because you can't get the right timing .. :roftl:

You don't have to make them, just watch the dvd as if you want to make them .. you know .. some part veeeeeeery slow .. or some parts 10.000 times because you can't get the right timing .. :roftl:

:shocked:

I do that anyway during my fave bits.... are you here watching me...... *gets paranoid*

:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

That below is definitely stage makeup. I wonder why, so he didn't look all white faced and washed out under the lights, or in the DVD???

You mean like these?

MI20-border.jpg

MI21-border.jpg

Now I want to see close up pics of him before he went on, to see if you can tell there too...

That below is definitely stage makeup. I wonder why, so he didn't look all white faced and washed out under the lights, or in the DVD???

Now I want to see close up pics of him before he went on, to see if you can tell there too...

I don't know ...

Well, you're gonna have to wait for those .. or ask someone else .. :roftl: I still need to do half the show :bleh::roftl: (and I don't know yet if I'm going to do the documentary).

omg this thread is amazing! Especially the first page is soooooo supercute!!!! :mf_lustslow:

:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks Bienie!!! :wub2::mf_lustslow::flowers2:

:wub2 :wub2

*melts*

Thank you Bienie:punk:

You're both welcome :biggrin2:

I don't know ...

Well, you're gonna have to wait for those .. or ask someone else .. I still need to do half the show (and I don't know yet if I'm going to do the documentary).

What :shocked:

Please do the doc.... please do the doc.... :blush-anim-cl:

Me loves you Bienie..... I love your screencaps.... I'll start a petition... I will you know.... :tears: I don't have many screencaps from the documentary.... :thumbdown:

I'll stalk you.... :naughty:

What :shocked:

Please do the doc.... please do the doc.... :blush-anim-cl:

Me loves you Bienie..... I love your screencaps.... I'll start a petition... I will you know.... :tears: I don't have many screencaps from the documentary.... :thumbdown

I'll stalk you.... :naughty:

:shocked: You're not serious, are you? :blink:

:wink2:

Yes, No ..... I'm too old to stalk.... I wouldn't even stalk curly locks.... :naughty:

Thank god for that ...

No, but I'll see what I can do :wink2:

I'm first gonna finish the gig, and then it depends on if I've seen enough Mika or not I think :blink::roftl: