• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What free program for screenshots can be found in an Internet? I cannot do pictures from video, if it from a disk or is kept in my computer (.. Somebody can help me?

Hi,

I can't really help you. All these are made by hand, so that's just playing the dvd, pause (or go back/forward because you usually don't get the moment you want) and then with me it's alt+Prt Sc (you should have something like that on your keyboard). Then you past it in Paint orso and save it ..

So it's not going all by itself :wink2:

There are some programes for it, I have f.e. RandomFrameExtractor on my pc, don't know where I got it, you'll probably find it trough google orso. But it doesn't do all videos and it just takes shots in a certain time (f.e. every second) so if it just misses the moment you want .. well .. you get the idea I think :wink2:

That's all I can say about it I think...

Hi,

I can't really help you. All these are made by hand, so that's just playing the dvd, pause (or go back/forward because you usually don't get the moment you want) and then with me it's alt+Prt Sc (you should have something like that on your keyboard). Then you past it in Paint orso and save it ..

So it's not going all by itself :wink2:

There are some programes for it, I have f.e. RandomFrameExtractor on my pc, don't know where I got it, you'll probably find it trough google orso. But it doesn't do all videos and it just takes shots in a certain time (f.e. every second) so if it just misses the moment you want .. well .. you get the idea I think :wink2:

That's all I can say about it I think...

:shocked:

soo... you did all this by hand! :shocked:

girl! :bow: respect for everr!

what a job! it must`ve taken you a longg time!

:shocked:

soo... you did all this by hand! :shocked:

girl! :bow: respect for everr!

what a job! it must`ve taken you a longg time!

Yes .. I'm that crazy :mf_rosetinted:

No, really .. I've had my moments where I was thinking "what the .... am I doing, this is crazy", but since I've started... I have to finish .. I can't do something half .. :roftl:

Like I said yesterday (was it yesterday?) .. I worked over an hour on Love Today .. one song ..

But hey, it's not that I have something else to do at the moment .. and the result is pretty nice :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

No, really .. I've had my moments where I was thinking "what the .... am I doing, this is crazy", but since I've started... I have to finish .. I can't do something half .. :roftl:

Like I said yesterday (was it yesterday?) .. I worked over an hour on Love Today .. one song ..

But hey, it's not that I have something else to do at the moment .. and the result is pretty nice :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

the result worth it :naughty:

and if i look the pics very fast one after the other is like that i`m watching the dvd :bleh:

the result worth it :naughty:

and if i look the pics very fast one after the other is like that i`m watching the dvd :bleh:

And yes, some moments are like that indeed :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

you have all my respect B :punk: :punk::punk: