• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bienie,I've watched the vid :wink2: Jim (he's the singer right?) has a pretty high voice! Their music is interesting,but I didn't see a lot of him cos the vid is kinda blurry,but you could give me a link of some which is a bit better :thumb_yello:

Bienie,I've watched the vid :wink2: Jim (he's the singer right?) has a pretty high voice! Their music is interesting,but I didn't see a lot of him cos the vid is kinda blurry,but you could give me a link of some which is a bit better :thumb_yello:

What video did you watch? The Werchter-one? Is it blurry? :boxed:

And no, Jim isn't the singer :roftl: But the singer is also very nice and I like his voice :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

Thanks for watching btw, you're sweet :wub2:

Yes well .. you did promise before .. I'll just wait untill monday and see I guess :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

ok, thanks :thumb_yello:

you're not helping me Keti :roftl:

What video did you watch? The Werchter-one? Is it blurry? :

And no, Jim isn't the singer :l: But the singer is also very nice and I like his voice :mf_rosetinted::w

Thanks for watching btw, you're sweet :w2:

Sorry I realized what I wrote when I posted my post :roftl: Jim is the blonde and he's the bassist,right? I mixed those two,sorry :bleh:

Well not the whole vid is blurry,they just didn't capture him very much - Jim that is,so I couldn't see of him very much..you made the vid right?:wink2:

No problem!!

:

you're not helping me Keti :roftl:

What did I do? :roftl:

No, that's right .. at least Keti is nice :mf_roset:

Kind&Fine :angel_not:

Edited by keti

Sorry I realized what I wrote when I posted my post :roftl Jim is the blonde and he's the bassist,right? I mixed those two,sorry :bleh

Well not the whole vid is blurry,they just didn't capture him very much - Jim that is,so I couldn't see of him very much..you made the vid right?:wink2

Yes, that's Jim :naughty:

Do you like the song? I can give you another video from the same song with a little bit (much more :naughty:) Jim ... Or just another song of course .. You ask, I give :mf_rosetinted:

But I didn't make the videos .. They broadcasted it on tv and I've taped it, put in on my computer, cut up the songs and just placed it on youtube :wink2:

If I would have made the videos there would be a looooooooooooooooooot more Jim .. :P (because he was the only one I could see properly .. just Jim and the back of Chris .. :roftl:)

:shocked you're mean to me

:tongue2: < to you !!!

I have every right to be, you're mean to me too :sneaky2:

Yes, that's Jim :naug

Do you like the song? I can give you another video from the same song with a little bit (much more :naug Jim ... Or just another song of course .. You ask, I give :mf_rosetd:

But I didn't make the videos .. They broadcasted it on tv and I've taped it, put in on my computer, cut up the songs and just placed it on youtube :wi2:

If I would have made the videos there would be a looooooooooooooooooot more Jim .. :P (because he was the only one I could see properly .. just Jim and the back of Chris .. :roft

:

Okay,thanks.

Yeah I like the song,interesting stuff :thumb_yello: are they from UK?

Geez...I wouldn't know to do all that! :shocked::roftl:

Yeah I know you adore Jim so it was a bit weird not to see only Jim on the vid :naughty:

Okay,thanks.

Yeah I like the song,interesting stuff :thumb_yello are they from UK?

Geez...I wouldn't know to do all that! :shocked::roftl

Yeah I know you adore Jim so it was a bit weird not to see only Jim on the vid :naughty:

Well, this one is very nice then, it's from Werchter last year .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ayqC4drF4

And this is a song I also like very much, not that much jim but the parts of him are very nice :naughty:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFp02bG0us

And pff .. there are some more vids I really like.. :naughty:

And yes .. they're from the UK..

It's not that hard .. I just not gonna explain it :roftl:

I don't adore jim, I just like the way he plays :wink2:

no, I'm not ! :thumbdown

Yes, you are :mf_rosetinted:

Well, this one is very nice then, it's from Werchter last year .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ayqC4drF4

And this is a song I also like very much, not that much jim but the parts of him are very nice :naugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFp02bG0us

It's not that hard .. I just not gonna explain it :rof:

I don't adore jim, I just like the way he plays :wi2:

:

I'll watch these tomorrow,because my parents are asleep now so I don't want to wake them up,okay? :thumb_yello:

Ow okay. And you like his hair?:bleh:

And this is a song I also like very much, not that much jim but the parts of him are very nice :naughty:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFp02bG0us

It's not that hard .. I just not gonna explain it :roftl:

I don't adore jim, I just like the way he plays :wink2:

Yes, you are :mf_rosetinted:

no, I'm not :mf_rosetinted:

I told you already that I do these things because I love you :roftl:

I'll watch these tomorrow,because my parents are asleep now so I don't want to wake them up,okay? :thumb_yello:

Ow okay. And you like his hair?:bleh:

That's fine :thumb_yello:

Ow yes :blush-anim-cl: I LOVE his hair :blush-anim-cl: I ADORE his hair :roftl:

no, I'm not :mf_rosetinted

I told you already that I do these things because I love you :roftl

Uh .. what exactly? Not watching the video? :blink:

Oh I watched a part of it now (I had to turn my speakers to veery low:roftl:) and I like this song! I love the instrumental.:thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

The end is the best.. when Jim's singing and we all are singing and Chris is happy and .. :wub2:

That's fine :thumb_yello:

Ow yes :blush-anim-cl: I LOVE his hair :-cl: I ADORE his hair :roftl:

:

Hahah :roftl:

:biggrin2:

The end is the best.. when Jim's singing and we all are singing and Chris is happy and .. :wub2:

I didn't get to the end,I didn't want to take the risk of my dad turning the comp off :roftl: but I'll do so tomorrow.

no, I mean to you because I love you :blush-anim-cl :roftl

argh, shut up B :roftl

Fine :sneaky2:

I'll go then ...

(need to, the battery of my laptop is almost dead and I'm too lazy to go out of my bed to put the plug in..).

Hahah :roftl:

I didn't get to the end,I didn't want to take the risk of my dad turning the comp off :roftl: but I'll do so tomorrow.

Think I love the hair more than the boy :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

But that's fine :wink2:

So I go to bed now .. see you tomorrow!

:bye: