• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for your really good job ;)

what else now???:naughty:...the documentary or not???

:wub2:

You're welcome :wink2:

Uh ... uh ... uh ... I don't know? :blink::blush-anim-cl:

I don't think people need it .. there are already much shot's from the docu.. :wink2:

do you think??so,where is it?cauz on mfc,i just see all your fabulous screenshots :mf_lustslow:

That's not true :roftl:

They're out there .. I've seen them in the mikagasmic & the "odd-thread" and I suppose there are other threads too .. :wink2:

You're welcome :wink2:

Uh ... uh ... uh ... I don't know? :blink::blush-anim-cl:

I don't think people need it .. there are already much shot's from the docu.. :wink2:

Bienie... I'm sick today.... so I'd love to see more screencaps from the Documentary.... It'll cheer me up greatly.... you can never get too much... and your's are great.... :punk:

Pweeettttyyyyy Please :tears:

Bienie... I'm sick today.... so I'd love to see more screencaps from the Documentary.... It'll cheer me up greatly.... you can never get too much... and your's are great.... :punk:

Pweeettttyyyyy Please :tears:

Aaaaaaaw .. :huglove:

But I can't show anything, I still have to make them first then, so I don't know if I can show them today ...

(although I'm free all day, so I do have the time to make them .. hmm..)

Don't be sorry..... :wub2:

Post Post Post :punk:

I hope you still think that after 286 times Mika's face from the first 10 minutes :blink::roftl:

Can't post now .. they're still uploading :wink2:

I can post other pictures though .. I've changed my room a little bit today :wub2::naughty:

Edited by Guest

I really need to sort my room... but can't today... cos' I'm off sick..... :eek:

I might actually do it tomorrow.... You have 286 shots of Mika from the first 10 mins.... :shocked: Bienie you are insane... but I luv ya.... :wub2: Though I think 286 might be a tad drastic.... lol.... :lmfao:

:) I still have Blur posters up in my room, have never bothered to take them down... then alot of Franz ones... and only 3 Mika ones.... :)

I haven't printed any Mika pics myself... I need some ink first.... :wub2:

I like your room :thumb_yello:

I still have Blur posters up in my room, have never bothered to take them down... then alot of Franz ones... and only 3 Mika ones.... :)

I haven't printed any Mika pics myself... I need some ink first.... :wub2:

I like your room :thumb_yello:

The not-Mika-ones aren't old ones .. to be honest I just printed 1 mika-pic today :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

But I have more posters & pictures on other parts of my room, these are just the things where I changed someting :wink2: