"ouf"....in french ;)

you know that difficult sometimes when you don't use the same language,you don't reallyknow when they use irony(and specially when youre not very cool with this language,like me...)!

so know:

:winner_first_h4h:

and bye!!!!:sleep_1:

I know .. and you don't know me like some of the others do so it's ok .. Just think that I'm not serious like 90-95-99% of the time here :wink2::roftl:

:bye:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm .. I think I'm done for today .. I'm just totally depressed now :thumbdown::sad:

(and really .. ok, not really depressed of course, but it bothers me more than I thought it would ... :boxed:)

Hmm .. I think I'm done for today .. I'm just totally depressed now :thumbdown::sad:

(and really .. ok, not really depressed of course, but it bothers me more than I thought it would ... :boxed:)

Awwwwwwww... why are you depressed :huglove:

Awwwwwwww... why are you depressed :huglove:

Because my favorite from X-factor didn't win :boxed:

And he was SOOOOOOOOOOOO good .. and he lost :thumbdown:

And I don't like the other guy so .. :roftl:

And I was never a real fan orso, and I always knew he wasn't going to win (because he's too good and people assume then that he's going to win and vote for the other .. or think that he'll make it without winning wich is true but still ..) but now that it's real .. it just bothers me :boxed:

Awwwwww... sorry to hear that.... I liked Diana Vickers in ours and she went out in the Semi's so I wasn't really bothered for the final.... :(

Thanks ..

And now people are saying that he wasn't good today ... He was good! It's not his fault that he almost choked in the snow :boxed::roftl:

But it's probably best that he didn't win .. no pressure and stuff .. He'll make it, I'm sure :wink2:

I created this thread because I have to many screenshots to post them all in the mikagasmic-thread. :blush-anim-cl:

And also because there still are people that haven't seen the dvd and maybe don't want to see them.

For the others: feel free to come and post here! Also feel free to place the pictures in other threads you think they belong :wink2:

I started yesterday with some screenshots for fun, but the quality surprised me so I decided to do to whole show (and maybe the documentary).

Status

Show: Finished

Number of screenshots: 906

Documentary: +- 10 minutes

Number of screenshots: 286

Don't know what else to say, hope you have fun!

And don't hesitate to give it here the mikagasmic-chat-cosiness :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

(or not .. I hope you just enjoy the pictures .. that's the most important thing :bleh:)

Oh wow, that's great! thank for those lovely caps. :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl: A statue is a bit too much :roftl: but thanks :wub2:

Can't say it's an easy job, then I would lie .. not only the fingers/hand, but the whole arm & neck and the headache you get... :blink: but I love doing it :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: A statue is a bit too much :roftl: but thanks :wub2:

Can't say it's an easy job, then I would lie .. not only the fingers/hand, but the whole arm & neck and the headache you get... :blink: but I love doing it :wub2:

I love seeing them, and saving them, though I don't think my computer likes you.... but I'm not giving it a choice so.... :tongue2:

I love seeing them, and saving them, though I don't think my computer likes you.... but I'm not giving it a choice so.... :tongue2:

Aaaaaaaaaw .. poor computer :sad:

But that's not my fault, I don't force you to save them orso .. :roftl: