• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are????:naughty:

Yes ... there are .... repeat after me Bob Hardy, Paul Thomson, Nick McCarthy and Alex Kapranos .... and there was also Andy Knowles .... who was unofficially their 5th member ... but he seems to have disappeared for this new tour .... which is a shame as he was very nice too ..... :wub2:

We only remember one don't we !!:roftl:

Yes but we are old so can be forgiven..............well, I am anyway:naughty:

Yes ... there are .... repeat after me Bob Hardy, Paul Thomson, Nick McCarthy and Alex Kapranos .... and there was also Andy Knowles .... who was unofficially their 5th member ... but he seems to have disappeared for this new tour .... which is a shame as he was very nice too ..... :wub2:

Thank you Laurel.............. (forgotten already)

Oh I remember........there are four members...Alex, Alex, Alex and Alex.........right?:thumb_yello:

Yes but we are old so can be forgiven..............well, I am anyway:naughty:

Thank you Laurel.............. (forgotten already)

Oh I remember........there are four members...Alex, Alex, Alex and Alex.........right?:thumb_yello:

Well .... when I do my filming it seems to be Alex, Alex, Alex and Alex .... :naughty:

:wink2:

:naughty: Except for the bit that I specificaly wanted of course:roftl:

I hereby promise ... that the next time I go to see Franz ... I will film Alex during that bit of the song ..... that is if moshing and shoving permits :thumb_yello:

I hereby promise ... that the next time I go to see Franz ... I will film Alex during that bit of the song ..... that is if moshing and shoving permits :thumb_yello:

Thank you my dear:naughty:

..then i have seen them on Monday 16th March in Lille, and it was the first time, but not the last, it was super fantastic.....

I was on the 3rd row, i have survive during 4 songs en then i moved back...the people are crazy...

They sing during 1h30 and for me it was 15 min...

I want to see them again...

Here is my youtube account with a few vidéos ( not good quality, but it's so difficult to don't move...:blush-anim-cl::wink2:)

http://www.youtube.com/lilique17

You'd better call me :naughty:

I´ll do, promise! I won´t call you in "Take Me Out", sorry. You know i lose my self-control :naughty:

Dont remind me that, please.........:sneaky2:

:huglove: :huglove: They will come back soon! They´re quite big in Spain :wink2:

..then i have seen them on Monday 16th March in Lille, and it was the first time, but not the last, it was super fantastic.....

I was on the 3rd row, i have survive during 4 songs en then i moved back...the people are crazy...

They sing during 1h30 and for me it was 15 min...

I want to see them again...

Here is my youtube account with a few vidéos ( not good quality, but it's so difficult to don't move...:blush-anim-cl::wink2:)

http://www.youtube.com/lilique17

Glad you had a good time................even if the crowd were crazy:roftl:

April 3, April 3, April 3!! IT´s GETTING CLOSEEEEEEEEEEER!

Thanks for the litle review and the vids, Angele!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:mf_lustslow:

Have a great one:thumb_yello:

Do you want some video's then ..... :wub2:

Here they are as promised :wink2:

Intro

Matinee

Wasn't expecting them to start with this ..... cheers for nearly killing me from the very start guys .... the crowd was all over the place from the beginning ... was so glad I wasn't in front of Alex ... which was where I was planning on going .... but as per normal there was a hold up with the guy scanning the tickets so by the time I got to the front - I had to settle for being in front of Bob .... :wink2:

No You Girls

Love this song ... glad they're releasing it as the second single .... :boing:

Twilight Omens

Still fave song off of the album .... hope they don't release this as I normally go off songs once they're released lol ....

Take Me Out

Mayhem as per normal ... how I managed to film this I have no idea ... probably don't see from the vid just how bad the moshing was during this .... still get tingles up my back from the start ... just cos' you know what's coming .... awesome live :wub2:

Bite Hard

I thought I'd recorded the whole song .... I hadn't .... *sulk*

Ulysses

Buggered up the recording of this abit .... and sorry Kath for filming Bob during that line .... :roftl:

What She Came For

Really like this song ..... Is a firm Franz Fan's favourite too ....

Sorry for the quality of some of the vids .... but the crowd was pretty mental from the start so trying to film at all was hard .... I gave up during the encore so have hardly no vids from that .... was too busy trying to keep my place :naughty:

Hope you like them

Oh and I got a setlist .....

Setlist on the night was

Matinee

No You Girls

Do You Want To?

Twilight Omens

Walk Away

Take Me Out

Turn It On (Why didn't I film it :( - It's one of my fave songs - maybe I was too busy jumping)

40FT

Bite Hard

The Fallen

Michael

Ulysses

What She Came For

Lucid Dreams (****ing awesome - Alex doing stomping tamborine dance during this - again I didn't film it .... mainly cos' by this point I could barely stand straight)

Outsiders

This Fire

Watching these vids back on YT .... has kind of bought the love back .... big time ... If you're going to see them soon .... enjoy them .... I know you will :huglove:

I´ll do, promise! I won´t call you in "Take Me Out", sorry. You know i lose my self-control :naughty

huglove: :huglove: They will come back soon! They´re quite big in Spain :wink2:

I know. hope I can go someday and see them alive.......

Do you want some video's then ..... :wub2

Here they are as promised :wink2

Intro

Matinee

Wasn't expecting them to start with this ..... cheers for nearly killing me from the very start guys .... the crowd was all over the place from the beginning ... was so glad I wasn't in front of Alex ... which was where I was planning on going .... but as per normal there was a hold up with the guy scanning the tickets so by the time I got to the front - I had to settle for being in front of Bob .... :wink2:

No You Girls

Twilight Omens

Still fave song off of the album .... hope they don't release this as I normally go off songs once they're released lol ....

Take Me Out

Mayhem as per normal ... how I managed to film this I have no idea ... probably don't see from the vid just how bad the moshing was during this .... still get tingles up my back from the start ... just cos' you know what's coming .... awesome live :wub2:

Bite Hard

Ulysses

Buggered up the recording of this abit .... and sorry Kath for filming Bob during that line .... :roftl:

What She Came For

Sorry for the quality of some of the vids .... but the crowd was pretty mental from the start so trying to film at all was hard .... I gave up during the encore so have hardly no vids from that .... was too busy trying to keep my place :naughty:

Hope you like them

Wow! Great! Seems that you had a great time there!!

Laurel your videos are so goood I watched them all the sound is amazing :wub2:

I can't wait to see them live :blush-anim-cl:

Awwww thanks .... :wub2: They are incredible live :boing: I love them to bits .... :thumb_yello:

Do you want some video's then ..... :wub2:

Here they are as promised

Intro

Matinee

No You Girls

Twilight Omens

Take Me Out

Mayhem as per normal ... how I managed to film this I have no idea ... probably don't see from the vid just how bad the moshing was during this .... still get tingles up my back from the start ... just cos' you know what's coming .... awesome live

Bite Hard

Ulysses

What She Came For

Hope you like them

Wow, thankss Laurel!!!! Cant wait to see them (the videos.... and the band too)

EDIT: Those are great! Thx, Laurel!!! Too bad "Bite Hard" it's not complete!!! I wish i was there... good show, good show

Setlist on the night was

Matinee

No You Girls

Do You Want To?

Twilight Omens

Walk Away

Take Me Out

Turn It On (Why didn't I film it :( - It's one of my fave songs - maybe I was too busy jumping)

40FT

Bite Hard

The Fallen

Michael

Ulysses

What She Came For

Lucid Dreams (****ing awesome - Alex doing stomping tamborine dance during this - again I didn't film it .... mainly cos' by this point I could barely stand straight)

Outsiders

This Fire

Watching these vids back on YT .... has kind of bought the love back .... big time ... If you're going to see them soon .... enjoy them .... I know you will :huglove:

WOW!!!! Great setlist!! Can't wait to see them live, they said that they'll come back to Mexico this year!!! AAAHHH!! Can't fckin wait!!!

Thanks again ^///^ im glad you had a great time!

Love them!!

Hey there!!!! Welcome back

...im glad you like Franz Ferdinand too!!! Show some FF love! lol

Edited by Kissable

Setlist on the night was

Matinee

No You Girls

Do You Want To?

Twilight Omens

Walk Away

Take Me Out

40FT

Bite Hard

The Fallen

Michael

Ulysses

What She Came For

Outsiders

This Fire

I´m going to see them in 10 days, and YOU KNOW i´m gonna enjoy it! :wink2:

Thanks for the vids, the setlist..I´m so excited and i can´t hide it!:woot_jump::woot_jump:

BTW, being in front of Bob, the angel who fell from Heaven, is not that bad. I was there :wink2: