'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye all.. Not that I was really active here, but bye anyway.. :ye: I have to go to bed.. :tea:

Loveya. :huglove:

Bye dear,slaap lekker :huglove:

nothing :k: i didn't ask 4 anything actually blink:

actually, i'll buy tamagochi however i can and wherever i find it by my self :cheerful_h4h:

bcs i want to get only THAT and dad can't find it anywhere(malo je smotan za potraznju tamagočija :s but never mind ...

what about uuuu??

aw,yes! i have no even a litle idea where will i be..i guess somewhere with few friends...maybe in Kotror...

I'm asking for something from mikasounds,I hope I'm gonna get it...and I'm doing mika mail...so there are gonna be plenty of nice presents for me! And I think my dad bought me something but he's gonna give it to me on the 31st :naughty: my mom already bought me some stuff,and she'll pay the mikasounds stuff,so I guess that's it. :cheerful_h4h:

Oh and I'm gonna go to my friends house or stay at home with my family and friends.

Kotor is a nice place to party :das: LOL

Bye dear,slaap lekker

I'm asking for something from mikasounds,I hope I'm gonna get it...and I'm doing mika mail...so there are gonna be plenty of nice presents for me! And I think my dad bought me something but he's gonna give it to me on the 31st my mom already bought me some stuff,and she'll pay the mikasounds stuff,so I guess that's it.

Oh and I'm gonna go to my friends house or stay at home with my family and friends.

Kotor is a nice place to party LOL

aaaall of that?:blink:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:crybaby:

I'm so jelous! :sneaky2:

Bem ti Zemlju!:crybaby:

Mah...Kotor :naughty: .....

aaaall of that?:blink:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:crybab

I'm so jelous! :sneaky2:

Bem ti Zemlju!:crybaby:

Mah...Kotor :naughty: .....

Of course...I still hope that I'm going to be able to get all of that stuff :naughty: but mm is for sure...:wub2:

Naaah don't be sad :wink2:

Hi! Ow,what happened?

Well, nothing special, but it was such a busy day for me... After school, went to have lunch at my friend's house, then my mom picked me up, drove me to math classes, then she picked me up again, drove me to music theory classes, then the class was over and I ate my dinner: a sandwich, in between the rehearsal.

Then I had the rehearsal of course.. It was pretty good, the song's gonna sound great, love the people from the band and it's really coming out well:punk: And the violinist is my biology teacher:roftl: We laughed so hard when we saw each other, we were like this::blink::blink::lmao:

Soo nothing special really :fisch::roftl:

How are you, how was your day?

Well, nothing special, but it was such a busy day for me... After school, went to have lunch at my friend's house, then my mom picked me up, drove me to math classes, then she picked me up again, drove me to music theory classes, then the class was over and I ate my dinner: a sandwich, in between the rehearsal.

Then I had the rehearsal of course.. It was pretty good, the song's gonna sound great, love the people from the band and it's really coming out well:punk: And the violinist is my biology teacher:roftl: We laughed so hard when we saw each other, we were like this::

Soo nothing special really :f

Great! :thumb_yello:

I'm okay,but my day was a bit...cvjhdb :naughty: you know when I told you about that friend who was talking bad things about me?

Then I had the rehearsal of course.. It was pretty good, the song's gonna sound great, love the people from the band and it's really coming out well:punk: And the violinist is my biology teacher:roftl: We laughed so hard when we saw each other, we were like this::blink::blink::lmao:

Soo nothing special really :fisch::roftl:

Wow sounds like a busy day!!!

I did nothing today except go to the dentist....

Well,today it turned out to be a completely different story. My best mate was the one who was telling bad things about me around. Not the other friend like she said.

Oh god... I'm so sorry:boxed: Are you sure it was her?

Oh god... I'm so sorry:boxed: Are you sure it was her?

Yes,she confessed everything. Poor girl cried the hell out of herself. She was begging me to forgive her,but I only asked why did she do it for,but she said that she doesn't have an answer.

Yes,she confessed everything. Poor girl cried the hell out of herself. She was begging me to forgive her,but I only asked why did she do it for,but she said that she doesn't have an answer.

Gosh that's sh*tty.

I think she should say why she said bad things about you... I mean, there must be a reason.

You didn't do anything for her to say that right?:blink:

Gosh that's sh*tty.

I think she should say why she said bad things about you... I mean, there must be a reason.

You didn't do anything for her to say that right?:blink:

Absolutely nothing. I asked her if there was anything she has to tell me,is there anything I've ever done bad,have I ever acted bitchy with her..she said no,no,no..

Pff maybe she doesn't deserve your friendship...:blink:

I really don't know. We've been friends for about 5 years already...this is the SMS she sent to me:

Keti I really want to carry on being friends with you and I want you to have trust in me,because that can happen to anyone,if I had the reason for that I'd tell you.I'm really sorry,you saw it at school,I wouldn't cry that much if wasn't sorry,but I cried the most because of our friendship.

I really don't know. We've been friends for about 5 years already...this is the SMS she sent to me:

Keti I really want to carry on being friends with you and I want you to have trust in me,because that can happen to anyone,if I had the reason for that I'd tell you.I'm really sorry,you saw it at school,I wouldn't cry that much if wasn't sorry,but I cried the most because of our friendship.

Well that's really sweet of her... I think you should forgive her...