'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure you can get them somehow ... I could buy them for u and send u them :D nah I dno ...

That would be soo nice if you could do that! :mf_lustslow: but only if you can of course,you must ask your parents first right :wink2:

That would be soo nice if you could do that! :mf_lustslow: but only if you can of course,you must ask your parents first right :wink2:

yeah. I could though :D(i hpe :P) but Id need your address 1rst. And ... well Id have to wait til my parents actually get round to doing them xD but or else I could :arf2: ... I thnk they'd let me ...

Yup, me neighter.. :thumwn:

It's so mean! I wanna have them.. :tears:

Me too...stupid country...:thumbdown:

yeah. I could though (i hpe ) but Id need your address 1rst. And ... well Id have to wait til my parents actually get round to doing them xD but or else I could :a2: ... I thnk they'd let me ...

Yeah I know,I'd give you my address...but you know,I'm doing Mika mail with one girl for christmas so I could ask her as well to buy me one or two and send them to me in my mika mail!

yeah. I could though :D(i hpe :P) but Id need your address 1rst. And ... well Id have to wait til my parents actually get round to doing them xD but or else I could :arf2: ... I thnk they'd let me ...

Hey, maybe we could do a little Mika Mail, and you send me some badges, and I send you some Dutch stuff? :wink2:

Me too...stupid country...:thumbdown:

Yeah I know,I'd give you my address...but you know,I'm doing Mika mail with one girl for christmas so I could ask her as well to buy me one or two and send them to me in my mika mail!

Yeah.. or just stupid site. :bleh:

hey fourplets.

just so you know...i have no school today becuase we are having a blizzard! ITS SNOWING SO HARD!

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE LIEK A FOOT WHEN ITS OVER! A FOOT OF SNOW! AS IN 12 INCHES! OMG!

im gunna take some video for marie, the texas feind who is enjoying 80 degree weather.

lmfao ! good luck with that snow ! xD cud you show us the vids when ure done ?

:huglove:

hey fourplets.

just so you know...i have no school today becuase we are having a blizzard! ITS SNOWING SO HARD!

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE LIEK A FOOT WHEN ITS OVER! A FOOT OF SNOW! AS IN 12 INCHES! OMG!

im gunna take some video for marie, the texas feind who is enjoying 80 degree weather.

How much cm is that? :naughty: But it sounds like it's pretty much. :naughty:

80 degrees.. Fahrenheit, I guess? :roftl:

and its not photoshop. its PICNIK.COM

GO THERE! its better than photoshop. all kind of effects, text, font, coloring. its INSANE. there is like SO MUCH to choose from its not even funny. and its free. i do all kinds of edits there. I AM IN LOVE WITH IT, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW

dyou hve to download it ?

30.5 centimeters! :shocked:

and yes, she said it was farenheit. she said she was in short sleeves and short pants.

she lives in one of the hottest areas in the USA, i live in a mild to colder area. A few states above me is the country of canada, which is super cold. But where i live, I LOVE! we get hot summers, snowy winters, kind of cold autumns, and warm springs.

lol love you sam! bringin' them the news.

it's true, all sun and heat. i'm wearing shorts and short sleeved shirt.

going to watch PDP! :punk:

hey! i skipped half of school today

i went to first and second period to finish my final in 2nd period then went to starbucks then home (today was a minimum day, so i was only there for like an hr and a half) then i watched stepbrothers, theni straightened my hair, and im waiting for my friend to come over to bake cookies with! :D

hey! i skipped half of school today

i went to first and second period to finish my final in 2nd period then went to starbucks then home (today was a minimum day, so i was only there for like an hr and a half) then i watched stepbrothers, theni straightened my hair, and im waiting for my friend to come over to bake cookies with! :D

Sounds like fun.lol! :biggrin2: how are you?