'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My fav part is SITM toooo!!!:punk:

I love that part too...he's amazing :wub2:

That's bad. :sad:

i know! his voice IS SO AMAZING!

when eh talked about the trousers, i like died.

i wa sliterally in a ball on the couch witha pillow pressed to my face screaming and crying. i looked like one of those insane beatles fans that ripped out their hair and stuff.

its unhealthy.

mariegoonaimrightnowkthanksalot

lol! i wouldve just bawled my eyes out during any other world, but i contained them because we had company...:tears:

..........i woke up in tears this morning. you dont even understand. im gunna write this to you because i dont want to forget it.

so me and my mom were at a mika concert. i swear to effing mika that i was there. i didnt think it was a dream.

anyway...love today started playing and he came in late. then he sang the wrong verse. then again, the wrong verse. and everyone was booing him and stuff. so they cut to some weird intermission thing.

so i was walking around and i found that lara was there and my old friend carlee who i havent talked to in about a year.

So i was sitting with them, and then out of effing no effing where, mika just walked by. and for some reason, no one cared because they were all mad at him for screwing up love today.

and he was eating a hard boiled egg with this blue stuff in it.

and i was like...."Woah, hey. Mika?" and he said...."oh hello! Egg?"

and i was like.....did mika just offer me some of his food, as in what touched his lips?

So i was like......"whats that blue stuff in it?" and he goes.."Its alpaca hair. Very high in protein"

i swear to god he said alpaca hair. it was just these blue little sprigs of hair coming out of the inside of this hard boiled egg.

So i said...."Um, its pretty freaky. i mean, its blue. inside a hard boiled egg"

so lara took some and carlee, the mika goes..."last chane, try some!"

So i was like...."No,no it looks weird"

So he goes....."Here, just hold out your hand" so i did, and he put some blue alpaca on it.

"Ok, now close your eyes and eat it"

So im like.."Hey, thats really good!"

So i did. i closed my eyes, and it tasted really good and proteiny.

Im like.."woah, thats amazing! Where did you get this mika?"

And he does his love of my life laugh and goes........"Hehe, i eat it during all my shows. Thats what gives me the insane burst of energy that makes me dance around like a fool"

So we all laughed.

And i was like......"Mika, i have a question"

and he goes...."lets go back here, i cant hear you with this crowd."

So we went to teh back of the stadium thing, and im like..............."Mika, where can i go to meet you after the show?"

because this is the biggest question of my life. I ask EVERYONE on mfc who has met him. you dont even know the reseach sheilagh.

so anyway, he goes......"well im not supposed to say, but go out that door on the side. did you want me to sign something?"

And i said.."Yeah, can you sign my phone?"

and hes like..."Ofcourse love"

and i said..."YOU JUST CALLED ME LOVE! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!"

and he just giggled his gorgeous make out with my hair type of laugh.

And that made me do it too.

And he goes..."Hey, you stole my laugh!"

so just then we hear my phone ring, and its Grace Kelly.

So i go...."wait, please dont leave."

so he agrees. and i pick it up. Its my mom.

"MOM, im coming back soon i know where you are dont worry im talking to him in teh face righ tnow bye!"

so my mom screams but i hang up.

So im like...."Yeah, youre my ringtone too." and he smiled.

So just then we hear the opening bit of Stuck In The Middle.

And mika goes...."WHAT THE FOC THEY DIDNT TELL ME THEY WERE STARTING??!!"

Im like..."this just isnt your show is it, mika"

and he goes......"NO! ITS HORRIBLE! BLOODY HELL I GOTTA GET BACK THERE! FOC I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO!!!"

So i said........."Come on, i know where we can go....follow me......"

So I just grabbed his wrist and started running down to where i was sitting, front row. and up to the side of the stage, and i said "GO! GO! UP HERE!" so he shoved the rest of his alpaca hair in his mouth, so he looked like a fish playing chubby bunny, so i laughed.

And i was like..."GO! SHOO! SHOO!" and I like pushed his back up the stairs, and then he just like waved, because his mouth was full, and dissapeared backstage. so they played the opening loop of Stuck In The Middle again, and the curtains opened and he started the song, just swallowing his alpaca egg.

And again, he screwed up the song. and everyone was booin and he looked sad as he walked off, and i felt SO SO SO SO SO BAD FOR HIM.

So after the song, this guy came around with balloons for everyone. and he goes....

"Hold these, you let them go at the end of the next song"

and no one knew which song was next, because they werent true fans and didnt know which songs involved balloons, which is Happy Ending and Any Other World. But Happy Ending always came before love today, which came before grace kelly and lollipop, which closed the show. And it couldnt be happy ending becuase the show wasnt over. we still hadnt heard ring ring or billy brown or big girl or holy johnny or just cant get enough.

So i knew it had to be any other world. So i yelled it to everyone.

But then this movie screen came down and some weird james bond thing started playing, this weird spy movie.

And this guy goes..."Mika is having some troubled tonigh, please enjoy the movie until we the gig begins again"

and everyone was booing and heckling and i just felt bad for mika. everyone has bad days.

maybe he didnt eat enough alpaca hair.

so anyway, the balloon guy came around to me and said.."youve got all these balloons, but they arent tied together. They are all gunna fly away!"

So he called me over to his balloon stand to tie the balloons together.

He was this little black actor that played the doctor in the movie BIG FISH. his name is Robert Guillaume.

i dont know why he was in my dream.

But he goes......"oh shoot, theres no string left. Ill have to use this."

and he pulls out this random effin white rose, and takes off the top of it so ist just stem.

And then he ties the balloons around the stem.

Now for some reason i knew the balloon guys name, which was, i kid you not.....uncle carnival.

So i said...THANKS UNCLE CARNIVAL!

And hes like..."Any time kid!"

i dont know why he was in my dream.

So i had a whole bunch of balloons around a rose stem. Why? like literally.....really? liek really?

So anyway i found my mom who moved back a few rows and me and her were fighting like IM SITTING ?IN THE FORNT ROW! NO YOUR NOT! YES I AM.

so i ended up in the front alone. no one else wanted to be ther, they were all mad at mika. so i was the only loyal fan. (aint that so sweet and convenient?)

So any other world was about to start. i was so excited. i was holding onto the rose and balloons with all my might, and the stage lit up and i was about to see mika.

and for some reason, by the thunderous spite of the gods, i woke up.

I was sitting in bed, like WHAT THE H*LL. NO. FOC NO. IM GOING BACKTO SLEEP RIGHT EFFING NOW.

WHAT THE AFF.

And i realized that i had the coner of my sheet bunched up and i was SQUEEZING it so har din my hand that i was krinkled up,

I was still holding the rose stem with balloons from uncle carnival.

So i didnt let go for a bit as i lied in bed tring to get back to see any other world and meet mika, my biggest dream. well..........i already met him, but he was gunna hug me.

ASK

ANYONE

ON

MFC

random 40 year old ladies on mfc could tell you. my dream...in life...is to get a picture or hug with mika.

it is my dream. NO LIE.

so i was like crying becuase i was so close. i am SO MAD RIGHT NOW YOU DONT EVEN KNOW.

Wow.. :shocked: That's one hell of a story..

I'm so sorry for you.. That you woke up then.. :huglove: I would be like "Nooooooooo I wanna sleep again" too.. :huglove:

ketiii!

I WATCHED ALL OF THE DVD!

MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

ABSO-****ING-LUTELY!

Marieee!! That's SO GREAT !!! I'm so glad you like it! The documentary is bloody amazing,isn't it??:mf_lustslow:

Hi keti!

Hi Marie!!

weird dream :naughty:

hey guys! :bye:

how are you all doing?

Marieee!! That's SO GREAT !!! I'm so glad you like it! The documentary is bloody amazing,isn't it??:mf_lustslow:

it is. i want to watch it again and again. i absolutely love his voice...oh my goodness...:wub2:

he's so amazing. that is brilliant.

AND THE SISTERS! ALL THE PENNIMANS ARE SO GORGEOUS!

Hi keti!

Hi Marie!!

Hey Carlota,how are you?

hey guys! :bye:

how are you all doing?

it is. i want to watch it again and again. i absolutely love his voice...oh my goodness...:wub2:

I know :wub2: the documentary is my fav. But the show itself is fab also. But,....oh hell,I don't know,I love the whole DVD so much!! :roftl:

His sisters are amazing,his mom as well! Zuleika is sooo cute,she looks so much like Mika :wub2:

hey guys! :bye

how are you all doing?

I'm goood, you?

I know what you mean about the DVD:wub2:

I love Zuleika, and the part where Yasmine is putting o the tree 'hat'... Poor girl:roftl:

Hey Carlota,how are you?

I know :wub2: the documentary is my fav. But the show itself is fab also. But,....oh hell,I don't know,I love the whole DVD so much!! :roftl:

His sisters are amazing,his mom as well! Zuleika is sooo cute,she looks so much like Mika :wub2:

I'm good, you?:wub2:

Me too! I'm gonna go to my friend's house in about half an hour.:wink2:

How was you day?

Oh that's nice!

My day was good, went for lunch with some friends then had rehearsals for tomorrow... Now I'm just relaxing:naughty:

You?

Hey Carlota,how are you?

I know :wub2: the documentary is my fav. But the show itself is fab also. But,....oh hell,I don't know,I love the whole DVD so much!! :

His sisters are amazing,his mom as well! Zuleika is sooo cute,she looks so much like Mika2:

i know! in the part where they were talking to zuleika--who were those boys next to her? :das:

i wanna learn the astronaut dance! :punk:

I'm goood, you?

I know what you mean about the DVD:wub2:

I love Zuleika, and the part where Yasmine is putting o the tree 'hat'... Poor girl:roftl:

I'm good, you?:wub2:

i know! they're all so funny...

i'm good also. sick--blehhhh, i went to bed at 7:30 last night but i still feel awful.

making a mika wallpaper :naughty:

Oh that's nice!

My day was good, went for lunch with some friends then had rehearsals for tomorrow... Now I'm just relaxing:naughty:

You?

Lucky you,at least you0re on your holiday :tears:

Mine was boring - I should've go to my art studio but I was feeling unwell,then had lunch,was on here...nothing much really :boxed: I'll have to study soon...

i know! in the part where they were talking to zuleika--who were those boys next to her? :das:

i wanna learn the astronaut dance! :punk:

i know! they're all so funny...

i'm good also. sick--blehhhh, i went to bed at 7:30 last night but i still feel awful.

making a mika wallpaper :naughty:

I really don't know,I guess some relatives :das:

Carol told me about it :huglove:

I want that too! That boy was so cute,and Mika especially while the SITM :wub2:

Edited by keti