'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

i know! in the part where they were talking to zuleika--who were those boys next to her? :das:

i wanna learn the astronaut dance! :punk:

i know! they're all so funny...

i'm good also. sick--blehhhh, i went to bed at 7:30 last night but i still feel awful.

making a mika wallpaper :naughty:

Ouch I'm sorry hun:huglove:

Oeh:das:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky you,at least you0re on your holiday :tears:

Mine was boring - I should've go to my art studio but I was feeling unwell,then had lunch,was on here...nothing much really :boxed: I'll have to study soon...

Aw hun I'm so sorry:huglove: I hope you get better soon and this week goes by fastly!!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Aw hun I'm so sorry:huglove: I hope you get better soon and this week goes by fastly!!:thumb_yello::wub2:

It's okay,thanks...I hope so too! But I'm kinda afraid of this last week,I was feeling sick last few days so I didn't have much time to study properly,and now I have to study three things! Chemistry,physics and geography. :emot-sad:

Crap...

It's okay,thanks...I hope so too! But I'm kinda afraid of this last week,I was feeling sick last few days so I didn't have much time to study properly,and now I have to study three things! Chemistry,physics and geography. :emot-sad:

Crap...

Ow:tears:

School overloads us far too much!:boxed:

I know! I hate it,I hate it I hate it!!:shocked::sneaky2:

Who doesn't?:naughty:

Okay, I'm leaving for a bit now.. Feel sleepy again and the MFC isn't very crowded, so see you later darling:huglove: Hopefully:wink2: Have a good time with your friend!

Who doesn't?:naughty:

Okay, I'm leaving for a bit now.. Feel sleepy again and the MFC isn't very crowded, so see you later darling:huglove: Hopefully:wink2: Have a good time with your friend!

Okay hun,see ya :huglove: and thanks!

Hello!!!

:D How is anyone thats here?

Hey guys,how's everyone? I just came back from my friend's house :punk:

I'm back from church.. but not active, I'm reading a HG/SS fanfic. :das:

Hello :biggrin2: How's every1? hey...i just scaned 1 pic of my place:blush-anim-cl: wanna see? :D

btw: I?M GREAT...with New year's spirit :D

Hello :biggrin2: How's every1? hey...i just scaned 1 pic of my place:blush-anim-cl: wanna see? :D

btw: I?M GREAT...with New year's spirit :D

Hey there! I wanna see it! :D

Yeah,me too...can't wait for New Year and Xmas :punk: