'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha nice

iu have no idea to be completely honest. lol. how about you?

I'd like to have something from mikasounds and hopefully i will...then,I'm doing Mika mail so I'll get a lot of great presents from there :groovy: and I'm supposed to get my deluxe PDP DVD. I have the standard version now,but i want the deluxe one too lol.:bleh:

AAAAAND I want this

andywwatch.jpg

But there is like no way to order it. :thumbdown:

I'd like to have something from mikasounds and hopefully i will...then,I'm doing Mika mail so I'll get a lot of great presents from there :groovy: and I'm supposed to get my deluxe PDP DVD. I have the standard version now,but i want the deluxe one too lol.:bleh:

AAAAAND I want this

andywwatch.jpg

But there is like no way to order it. :thumbdown:

very very nice xD

oo well i hope u get it some how

Omg! I was just reading and I thougt Keti had said she wanted a sandwich for christmas!:floor: That would be funny!

hhaha thatd be hilarious

That's a lovely watch!!! Hey whats the difference between the deluxe version and the normal one?

In the standard version you have a booklet with just a few pics,and most of the pics are the Jasmine's artworks and just one or two are the pics with Mika on them...but in the Deluxe version you have a lot richer booklet,with about 20 fabulous pics,most Mika's. :wink2:

In the standard version you have a booklet with just a few pics,and most of the pics are the Jasmine's artworks and just one or two are the pics with Mika on them...but in the Deluxe version you have a lot richer booklet,with about 20 fabulous pics,most Mika's. :wink2:

Sounds brilliant!!!! I want it!!:tears::crybaby:

I think I will have... for christmas... It seems sooo much time to wait. I've seen the dvd in stores and held it in my hands' date=' but thats it :sad: But my dad said he'd give it to me for christmas![/color']

Well that's goodmat least you have it in stores! Here we don't have even the 1st DVD :thumbdown:

I'm gonna cross my fingers for you to get it for Xmas!! :thumb_yello:

Really?! That sucks... so you bought it by internet??

Thankyou!!!:huglove: you're soooo sweet!

Nope,my mom's friend got me it from Berlin. And my mom bought me the 1st one when she was in Berlin too. :wink2:

You're welcome hun :huglove: aw thanks! I'd really like for all of you who don't have it to get it as soon as possible,because you have to see that miracle :wub2:

Nope,my mom's friend got me it from Berlin. And my mom bought me the 1st one when she was in Berlin too. :wink2:

You're welcome hun :huglove: aw thanks! I'd really like for all of you who don't have it to get it as soon as possible,because you have to see that miracle :wub2:

You're right!!! just by having it in your hands you can feel its power!!!!!:roftl: