'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey girls!!! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

today's Christmas here in Germany and my mother is getting crazy xD she's cleaning up the whole house... :stretcher: soooo much stress (is this the same word in english :boxed:) before Christmaseve :stretcher:

how are u doing??? Is anybody here to talk???? :mf_lustslow:

Hey everyone! There was such an anoying boy here the whole morning! I had to babysit. He's 11, and he had to use my computer. :boxed: Well, he's gone now. :sweatdrop:

That's bad. :naughty:

How are you? I should go to school in about 25 minutes,eat my lunch in 2.

Fourplets--

This year has been one of the best. I know that MFC would certainly NOT be the same if I hadn't joined this thread. All of you guys are so wonderful, and it has really made being a member of this website so much better. I wish I could thank each of you for what you've done individually, but it is too much!

Here's to a amazing holiday and fantastic new year!

2009, here we come!

xx Kira Marie :wub2:

OH my God! You guys made me cry!

Thank you for all those lovely moments!!! I wouln't have such a perfect summer without you guys!! It's been soo great being a part of this wonderful wonderlful group.I loove all the people here and I'm glad I could share sdome time with ou girls!! Lets hope that 2009 is just as good! and I'll say:

YAY TO THE FORUPLETS!!!!!!!!:toot:

Huh...WELL...my xmas isn't yet(don't ask how?or why? bcs it's kinda complicated:blush-anim-cl:) but

*I wanned to say that you(fourplets) r really amazing little creatures:naughty::wub2:

*I wish you marry xmas and a happy new year,lots of happiness and to all ur dreams come truth:blush-anim-cl:

erm..i know every1 says that but i really mean it!Love ya all,very much!:wub2:

so...TO THE FOURPLETS!:cheers::kachinga:

Dani,

xxx

happy christmas everyone!

(:beer: happy christmas keti :naughty:)

Thanks Tayler!! We're gonna have a crazy one over here :drunk_sing:

My dear fourplets,

this year was absolutely amazing with you. Even though I haven't had joined here on the start,it doesn't change anything and I feel like I've known you for years.

In the next year the main thing I want to happen is to meet all of you -- we must organize a meeting somewhere!! That would be an amazing thing,of course along with Mika's new album :naughty:

I'm looking forward to more months spent with you on here,in our chats,laughters,issues,everything.

I'm so proud to have such wonderful friends as you are. :flowers2:

So...happy Christmas and happy New Mikaish year to all of you,

Keti~

Hey girls--

Just wanting to say that I'm leaving on December 26th for Kansas. We'll be gone until January 4th--:eek:. I'll try to get on while we're gone, but I will miss you guys times a MILLION!

I'll post again tomorrow!

love, kira marie

Hey girls--

Just wanting to say that I'm leaving on December 26th for Kansas. We'll be gone until January 4th--:eek:. I'll try to get on while we're gone, but I will miss you guys times a MILLION!

I'll post again tomorrow!

love, kira marie

Wow:shocked: I hope I'll be able to talk to you!

:huglove:

I can't wait more 2 hours to open my gifts. no I can't:roftl:

Wow:shocked: I hope I'll be able to talk to you!

:huglove:

I can't wait more 2 hours to open my gifts. no I can't:roftl:

I know! I don't know how I'll survive without MFC! It's a sad way...:naughty:

Hey, I can't stay and talk :(

but just wanted to say

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !

You could never understand how much you guys actually mean to me

I love you

Oh, Bel, we love you SO MUCH! Without you, we wouldn't have the fourplets! Thank you!!!! happy Christmas! :huglove:

Christmas actually comes in 3 more hours here...:naughty: Goodness, us Texans are so behind.