'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keti! I know right:das:

Hahaha how was it? Did you buy things for yourself or for your family?:ftl:

It was good I guess,I found some nice stuff :naughty:

Both!! :roftl:

Hi Keti:huglove: I've got a PDP DVD:woot_j I got it for Christmas:wu: I'm so happy...but now I must go to bed because I'm so tired honey...what about you?:w:

Terezaaa!! :huglove: woooow that is SO great! What a wondeful present for Christmas! :wub2:

I'm tired too,wasn't at school today though,but I just got back from the Christmas shopping! :boing:

It was good I guess,I found some nice stuff :naughty:

Both!! :roftl:

Terezaaa!! :huglove: woooow that is SO great! What a wondeful present for Christmas! :wub2:

I'm tired too,wasn't at school today though,but I just got back from the Christmas shopping! :boing:

Hahaha:roftl:

Aw:wub2:

When do you celebrate xmas ?:wink2:

On January the 7th, but I celebrated it today too cos my Granny is catholic,so I was at lunch at her sister's place :boing: also my uncle from Prague came and bought me Paul Smith's perfume "Extreme"...it's the newest one!! It smells fantabulous! :wub2:

And I'm probably gonna go to Prague to my uncle's place on the summer holiday next year..:wub2:

On January the 7th, but I celebrated it today too cos my Granny is catholic,so I was at lunch at her sister's place :boing: also my uncle from Prague came and bought me Paul Smith's perfume "Extreme"...it's the newest one!! It smells fantabulous! :wub2:

And I'm probably gonna go to Prague to my uncle's place on the summer holiday next year..:wub2:

Ooh that's great!!:wub2:

It is,I'm looking forward going to Prague,I'd like to see Franz Kafka's Museum soo much!! :wub2: I hope it really is going to come true...

Was your day good? :punk:

What does that museum have?:naughty::bleh:

It was! Though I spent my afternoon cleaning and tyding my room.. AND I fell down the stairs, my butt's hurting, but I just hope it's superficial:naughty:

What does that museum have?:naughty::bleh:

It was! Though I spent my afternoon cleaning and tyding my room.. AND I fell down the stairs, my butt's hurting, but I just hope it's superficial:naughty:

Franz Kafka is a writer. :naughty:

Ooouchh I bet it hurt :roftl:

Ooh, sorry I didn't know:naughty: And what does the museum have?:wink2:

It did, it did:naughty:

It was built in a amazingly avanguarde way,like there are stairs and there's a room on the floor where the phone rings so you have to go up there and answer the phone :boing: it's very modernistic. Generally it's Kafka's archive,his room and personal things,papers,photographs...