'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

It was built in a amazingly avanguarde way,like there are stairs and there's a room on the floor where the phone rings so you have to go up there and answer the phone :boing: it's very modernistic. Generally it's Kafka's archive,his room and personal things,papers,photographs...

Oh that sounds great!:punk:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

swatch

shirt

hat

keychain

tama

calendar

life is good

OH MY GOODNESS! We got like the same things! XD

swatch (it's called "ALIEN BABY")

mikasounds t-shirt

keychain

HAHA! we got like the same things! :roftl:

i got a bike. :wub2: it's fantabulous (in the words of keti :naughty:).

Oh that sounds great!:punk:

Yes!! I'd like to see it very much!

Oh,do you know that my uncle lived in Lisbon too,for two years? And he speaks Portuguese :wink2:

he's a manager of one huge advertising company,so he had lived in many places :roftl:

OH MY GOODNESS! We got like the same things! XD

swatch (it's called "ALIEN BABY")

mikasounds t-shirt

keychain

HAHA! we got like the same things! :rtl:

i got a bike. :wub2: it's fantabulous (in the words of keti :naughty:).

Hey Marie!! :huglove:

That watch is FANTABULOUS!! :roftl:

Yes!! I'd like to see it very much!

Oh,do you know that my uncle lived in Lisbon too,for two years? And he speaks Portuguese :wink2:

he's a manager of one huge advertising company,so he had lived in many places :roftl:

That watch is FANTABULOUS!! :roftl:

Oh i didn't know! Hahaha:roftl: Did he like Lisbon?:wub2:

That watch is FANTABULOUS!! :

I know! I really didn't expect to get one but my friend is wonderful. It's really neat--the watch hands are just dots! I can't tell the time to save my life, but it looks neat. :naughty:

Oh i didn't know! Hahaha:Did he like Lisbon?:wub2:

Hey carlota! :wub2:

Hey, guys, so I'm going to Kansas for a week leaving tomorrow. Do you have any recommendations for an album I should get to listen to? Anything that I NEED to hear? Thank youuu! :huglove:

I know! I really didn't expect to get one but my friend is wonderful. It's really neat--the watch hands are just dots! I can't tell the time to save my life, but it looks neat. :na

Hey carlota! :w:

Hey, guys, so I'm going to Kansas for a week leaving tomorrow. Do you have any recommendations for an album I should get to listen to? Anything that I NEED to hear? Thank youuu! :huglove:

Haha I saw there were no numbers lol,but at least it looks wonderful and also kinda Mikaish :wub2::wink2:

Ow what did Carol said about her pressie btw? :das:

You're leaving TOMORROW??! :shocked: hell nooooo :tears:

Well...hm. I listen to Coldplay,Amy Winehouse,Duffy,Queen blablabla when I'm going away. But...from the new acts...I haven't heard anything special this year really:thumbdown:

Haha I saw there were no numbers lol,but at least it looks wonderful and also kinda Mikaish

Ow what did Carol said about her pressie btw? :

You're leaving TOMORROW??! :shocked: hell nooooo :tears:

Well...hm. I listen to Coldplay,Amy Winehouse,Duffy,Queen blablabla when I'm going away. But...from the new acts...I haven't heard anything special this year really:thumbdown:

Ooh, she just about died. :naughty: It looks great, though, a nice watch.

Yeah, i KNOW! :tears:. How will I survive!??! I'll stop by before I have to go, and maybe Carol or I will make a thread in the Intros and Goodbyes, but I really don't know what to do without MFC!! :naughty:.

I'll look at some of those, I know I have a lot of coldplay...And CARLOTA! I miss your cover of "The Scientist". I rather liked it. :sneaky2:

Ooh, she just about died. :naughty: It looks great, though, a nice watch.

Yeah, i KNOW! :tears:. How will I survive!??! I'll stop by before I have to go, and maybe Carol or I will make a thread in the Intros and Goodbyes, but I really don't know what to do without MFC!! :naughty:.

I'll look at some of those, I know I have a lot of coldplay...And CARLOTA! I miss your cover of "The Scientist". I rather liked it. :sneaky2:

I KNEW she was gonna like it!! :das:

Oh yes,you can make a thread!

I'm gonna miss you :tears:

OMG to Prague? I will go to the England next year. OMG and how about a presents?

Where do you live?

In what city are you going?

Well I celebrate it on the 7th January but I celebrated it today too at my granny's sister place -- my uncle from Prague came and he bought me this wonderful perfume,Paul Smith - Extreme.:wub2:

Where do you live?

In what city are you going?

Well I celebrate it on the 7th January but I celebrated it today too at my granny's sister place -- my uncle from Prague came and he bought me this wonderful perfume,Paul Smith - Extreme.:wub2:

You can be winsome with this perfume!!! Hm and I'll go .. to Scotland - Edinburg, Glasgow, Cambridge and Kingston .. I think that is all .. but I'm not sure :blink:

You can be winsome with this perfume!!! Hm and I'll go .. to Scotland - Edinburg, Glasgow, Cambridge and Kingston .. I think that is all .. but I'm not sure :blink:

Wow nice :thumb_yello: I was in England last year...London,Coventry and Stratford. :wub2:

And I live near to Prague - cca 90km. In the Jirkov, small city with lovely people.

Great! And Tereza lives IN Prague?

Yeah,he liked it very much,the mid-atlantic clima and the life style of Lisboners especially :thumb_yello

Oh:bleh: I'm glad!

Ooh, she just about died. :naughtyIt looks great, though, a nice watch.

Yeah, i KNOW! :tears:. How will I survive!??! I'll stop by before I have to go, and maybe Carol or I will make a thread in the Intros and Goodbyes, but I really don't know what to do without MFC!! :naughty.

*coughs* Yeah right:naughty: It was awful!!:naughty:

Coldplay are definitly a great option! You should check their EP, Prospekts March and the album Viva La Vida.

I'll miss you so much girl:tears:

Is she gone?:crybaby:

Leaving tomorrow, be back on Sat/Sun. What will I do without you all?!?

We're leaving at 10:00, so I'll probably be back to make a thread. I don't think I'll be able to get on much though...so hopefully I can make it back. :naughty: I will miss you all so much, you can't imagine! :wub2: