'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evo me tu sam :das: (evo ipak sam ti dala odgovor :roftl:)

Kako si?:punk:

haha:roftl:

eh,dobro sam:cheerful_h4h:

danas mi se nije islo u sk. i moji me ladno pustili da ostanem doma+rekla sam im i da $utra necu ic as well:das: (odrađujemo subotu,zamis'?!:boxed:) i tako sam kuci i $utra ... diiivno...

kako si ti?

Hey girls!

Just passing by, me and my mom had an argue yesterday how I spent my whole time in here, etc, and she said she wold take my laptop away if I continue to spend hours on here:tears:

So now I have to be a good girl and do 'constructive things'.

I won't be able to talk to you so often:boxed: She also said that in January, when school starts, I'll have to study 1 hour and a half EVERYDAY!:shocked::crybaby:

Hope to talk to you later in the night. :bye::tears:

haha:roftl:

eh,dobro sam:cheerf4h:

danas mi se nije islo u sk. i moji me ladno pustili da ostanem doma+rekla sam im i da $utra necu ic as well:das: (odrađujemo subotu,zamis'?!:boxed:) i tako sam kuci i $utra ... diiivno...

kako si ti?

E tako i meni! Samo što mi idemo u ponedeljak i skraćeni su nam časovi,ali moja najbolja drugarica ide u jednu drugu školu i tamo idu i u subotu i u pon i u utorak!! :shocked: ja nisam išla ni juče ni danas a neću ni u ponedeljak :groovy: ko će da mi naredi da odem* :lmfao:

Ja sam doobro...evo sad ručala...spavala do pola dva...i tako :roftl:

Off to Kansas today girls. I will try to talk my mom into letting me use a computer in a Cafe or something, but I don't think she will. We'll be back on Saturday or Sunday, the 3rd or 4th of January...:crybaby:

I think I will go make a thread...do you think I should? :blink:

Hey girls!

Just passing by, me and my mom had an argue yesterday how I spent my whole time in here, etc, and she said she wold take my laptop away if I continue to spend hours on here::

I won't be able to talk to you so often:boxed: She also said that in January, when school starts, I'll have to study 1 hour and a half EVERYDAY!:shocked::crybaby:

Hope to talk to you later in the night.ye::tears:

Oooowwww that suuucks :tears: I was punished earlier too for staying so much on here :thumbdown:

See you tonight on hopefully :huglove:

Off to Kansas today girls. I will try to talk my mom into letting me use a computer in a Cafe or something, but I don't think she will. We'll be back on Saturday or Sunday, the 3rd or 4th of January...:crybaby:

I think I will go make a thread...do you think I should? :blink:

Mariee!! Everyone are going :tears: what the hell is happening??

Yes,you ought to make a thread :wink2:

And please,beg your mom to go on here sometimes!! I'm gonna miss both you and your sis! :crybaby:

Hey girls!

Just passing by, me and my mom had an argue yesterday how I spent my whole time in here, etc, and she said she wold take my laptop away if I continue to spend hours on here

I won't be able to talk to you so often She also said that in January, when school starts, I'll have to study 1 hour and a half EVERYDAY!

Hope to talk to you later in the night.

aaaaaaw,that sux!

i'll miss ya C!:sad:

but..hope u'll still be here even a bit a day :wink2:

only 1 h and a half a day?:roftl: omg,we study ...MUCH MORE,so...dont ya worry,u'll survive that:huglove:

see ya...

E tako i meni! Samo što mi idemo u ponedeljak i skraćeni su nam časovi,ali moja najbolja drugarica ide u jednu drugu školu i tamo idu i u subotu i u pon i u utorak!! ja nisam išla ni juče ni danas a neću ni u ponedeljak ko će da mi naredi da odem*

Ja sam doobro...evo sad ručala...spavala do pola dva...i tako

hahahahhahahahahhaha

extra,blago tebi!neradnice:roftl:

Off to Kansas today girls. I will try to talk my mom into letting me use a computer in a Cafe or something, but I don't think she will. We'll be back on Saturday or Sunday, the 3rd or 4th of January...

I think I will go make a thread...do you think I should?

Kansas...huh ..journey:wub2:

yeah,u can make a thread ......

I hope u'll can use that pc....Wish ya nice time there...i'll miss ya!:huglove:

:floor: da,da...

pa,blago tebi..ja cu imat dvije trojcice...eh Dani,Dani:sneaky2:

ma jok...a stoOo?:naughty: ti <3 ?

Ma bre majke mi sam se ubijala od učenja :glasses2:

Ih iz cega? Mata,fizika...?

Popravićeš to na kraju :thumb_yello:

Ja sam je ranije volela sad je mrzim... :naughty: nego pitam pošto mi zaglavljena jedna njena pesma u glavi...

Off to Kansas today girls. I will try to talk my mom into letting me use a computer in a Cafe or something, but I don't think she will. We'll be back on Saturday or Sunday, the 3rd or 4th of January...:crybaby

I think I will go make a thread...do you think I should? :blink

Oh please log on from time to time.. I'll miss you!:crybaby:

My mom woldn't let me in a cafe when I was out of town for 2 weeks, in the summer.. When I went to one after one week without internet, and saw all the blogs and the gig pics I went insane!:shocked:

But you're not going to miss much I think... Just us!:huglove:

Oooowwww that suuucks :tears I was punished earlier too for staying so much on here :thumbdown

See you tonight on hopefully :huglove

It does:tears:

Hope so too... She was so mean.:thumbdown:

aaaaaaw,that sux!

i'll miss ya C!:sad

but..hope u'll still be here even a bit a day :wink2

only 1 h and a half a day?:roftl omg,we study ...MUCH MORE,so...dont ya worry,u'll survive that:huglove

see ya...

hahahahhahahahahhaha

extra,blago tebi!neradnice:roftl

Kansas...huh ..journey:wub2

yeah,u can make a thread ......

I hope u'll can use that pc....Wish ya nice time there...i'll miss ya!:huglove

Hahaha I hope I will survive..:naughty: I'll try to log in everyday (Wich I knoow I will end up logging in, I can't spend a day without the MFC and mah lovely fourplets:wub2:)

Well, see you later girls!

Ma bre majke mi sam se ubijala od učenja

Ih iz cega? Mata,fizika...?

Popravićeš to na kraju

Ja sam je ranije volela sad je mrzim... nego pitam pošto mi zaglavljena jedna njena pesma u glavi...

da,da mate i fizika,,,a znam da hocu,mego eto....bzw je,cush dvije 3 da mi stoe u knjizicu:thumbdown:

a sto je mrzis? a jos je bolje pitanje zasto si je voljela?!:naughty:

Oh please log on from time to time.. I'll miss you!

My mom woldn't let me in a cafe when I was out of town for 2 weeks, in the summer.. When I went to one after one week without internet, and saw all the blogs and the gig pics I went insane!

But you're not going to miss much I think... Just us!

It does

Hope so too... She was so mean.

Hahaha I hope I will survive.. I'll try to log in everyday (Wich I knoow I will end up logging in, I can't spend a day without the MFC and mah lovely fourplets)

:naughty: okay...we'll think on you...see ya :bye:

xx

Oh please log on from time to time.. I'll miss you!:c

My mom woldn't let me in a cafe when I was out of town for 2 weeks, in the summer.. When I went to one after one week without internet, and saw all the blogs and the gig pics I went insane!:sd:

But you're not going to miss much I think... Just us!:huve:

It does:t

Hope so too... She was so mean.:thum:

Hahaha I hope I will survive..:nty: I'll try to log in everyday (Wich I knoow I will end up logging in, I can't spend a day without the MFC and mah lovely fourplets:wu

I knoooow,when I was on my summer holiday for almost two months I got totally crazy! I could've log in almost everyday though,but my connection was effingly slow and most of the time it didn't work. :thumbdown: and that was the time when Mika had loads of gigs and blogged-vlogged everyday!!! So I was in the Internet-cafe for two or three times and stayed there for like two hours,to check all the news properly :roftl:

Ooh I know,parents can be so mean sometimes. :thumbdown:

Okay,see you later :bye:

da,da mate i fizika,,,a znam da hocu,mego eto....bzw je,cush dvije 3 da mi stoe u knjizicu:thumbdown:

a sto je mrzis? a jos je bolje pitanje zasto si je voljela?!:naughty:

Volela sam je zato što je bila okej,sad je mrzim zato što se promenila i postala žešći šit :naughty: