'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine, thanks. You?

me too. How was your day? :wink2:

pa NARAVNO DA JESAM!:roftl: to nikada nisam porekla!:bleh: i mika je brate,dijete i to ... i$$$$aaaaaaa kakvo:naughty:

ma svi smo mi deca :naughty:

I'm good :orial:

I just registered on Katy's forum

i really started 2 like this girl!:shod:

what's up with u?

NO you so didn't do that. :shocked:

Katy Perry! :shocked: How could you do that? :sneaky2:

Okay. I couldn't sleep last night.. I think I slept something like half an hour after all.. :shocked:

I dunno:blink:

i'm confused..i just buy a magazine and inside-who can be except her majesty-katy perry:thumbdown:

and i just day 4 day started to collect all that her pics&interviews in magz. ... and i just....started to like her....style ,voice,songs!:blink:

what can i do :nau

U r better,smarter,stronger :bow:

:nahty:

I am :glasses2::naughty:

Katy Perry! :shocked: How could you do that? :sneaky2:

Okay. I couldn't sleep last night.. I think I slept something like half an hour after all.. :shocked:

I was wondering that too :naughty:

Ow that's bad,I know how it feels! I had one period when I couldn't sleep at all,I would just lay in bed staring into the walls and thinking,and I would fall asleep just before the dawn.

I dunno:blink:

i'm confused..i just buy a magazine and inside-who can be except her majesty-katy perry:thumbdown:

and i just day 4 day started to collect all that her pics&interviews in magz. ... and i just....started to like her....style ,voice,songs!:blink:

That's bad. Have you heard her singing live?

That's bad. Have you heard her singing live?

yes,actually,i have.

i know every1 says she's terrible when sings live,but...i think it's not that bad:cool:

ppl u gotta understand can not every1 be such a showman:naughty: with perfect voice as our mIka:wub2:

yes,actually,i have.

i know every1 says she's terrible when sings live,but...i think it's not that bad:cool:

ppl u gotta understand can not every1 be such a showman:naughty: with perfect voice as our mIka:wub2:

Eeh,she will marry Mika,you won't :naughty: did you know that they were supposed to get married? At the end,I think they will later. You'll get dissapointed :no:

I was wondering that too :naughty:

Ow that's bad,I know how it feels! I had one period when I couldn't sleep at all,I would just lay in bed staring into the walls and thinking,and I would fall asleep just before the dawn.

lol.

Yep, i tried to fall asleep, but it just didn't work. I could cose my eyes, but still I couldn't fall asleep. I was just laying there looking at the numbers of my digital clock. :thumbdown:

:naughty:

:sneaky2:

yes,actually,i have.

ppl u gotta understand can not every1 be such a showman:naugty: with perfect voice as our mIka:wub2:

:shocked: And you still like her?Are you sure that you aren't ill?

Nope, but they can try. And give up when they're too bad.

lol.

Yep, i tried to fall asleep, but it just didn't work. I could cose my eyes, but still I couldn't fall asleep. I was just laying there looking at the numbers of my digital clock. :thumbdown:

:sneak

:shocked: And you still like her?Are you sure that you aren't ill?

I know,it sucks. But the worst is when you have nighmares! :shocked:

She should have gave up at the start of her career :naughty:

Eeh,she will marry Mika,you won't did you know that they were supposed to get married? At the end,I think they will later. You'll get dissapointed

Really? they wanned to do that?!:shocked: aw,no,they won't...no,no,no:cheerful_h4h:

lol.

Yep, i tried to fall asleep, but it just didn't work. I could cose my eyes, but still I couldn't fall asleep. I was just laying there looking at the numbers of my digital clock.

And you still like her?Are you sure that you aren't ill?

yeah.I still like her..aw,thank you 4 that,im fine..Im not ill :lmfao:

I know,it sucks. But the worst is when you have nighmares!

She should have gave up at the start of her career

:roftl:

dont be so mean.:glasses2:

I rather sleep with nightmares then not sleep at all. :naughty:

She was too bad then, so she should have gave up indeed. :sneaky2: What a pity she didn't.

I think it's the same,you'll be waked up anyway :naughty:

I totally agree. She's such a shame for the music.:sneaky2:

Really? they wanned to do that?!:shocked: aw,no,they won't...no,no,no:cheerful_h4h:

yeah.I still like her..aw,thank you 4 that,im fine..Im not ill :lmo:

:roftl:

dont be so mean.:glasses2:

Yes,a matter a fact they did :naughty:

How did she say? hmm. I love my little Mika so much...we were supposed to marry,but eh.

I'm not mean,I'm just realistic :naughty: