'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, like being on my larry would be me being on my own, i don't know why i put some at the end, its just the way i say it:roftl:

Okay.. I'm gonna impress my english teacher with that. :das: He's impressed anyway when I get good marks everytime without doing a thing for it. :roftl: And he couldn't believe I finished a reading test in something like 5-10 minutesl :roftl:

Okay.. I'm gonna impress my english teacher with that. :das: He's impressed anyway when I get good marks everytime without doing a thing for it. :roftl: And he couldn't believe I finished a reading test in something like 5-10 minutesl :roftl:

what are you going to tell him to make him impressed?

you finished a reading test in 5- 10 minutes?!

wow, you go girl:thumb_yello:

:roftl:

ok

uh, we get hard questions, they put me in top class and its really hard, i want to be a little bit lower because i can't keep up with all the work :thumbdown:

oh, school, i forgot, on the last day i was going to get my friend to write MIKA on my forehead in bigletters.

damn. i forgot.

it probably wouldn't have been the best thing to do because my form got badly told off and my tutor got really angry :naughty:

:roftl:

ok

uh, we get hard questions, they put me in top class and its really hard, i want to be a little bit lower because i can't keep up with all the work :thumbdown:

oh, school, i forgot, on the last day i was going to get my friend to write MIKA on my forehead in bigletters.

damn. i forgot.

it probably wouldn't have been the best thing to do because my form got badly told off and my tutor got really angry :naughty:

I'm in the highest thing, how do you call that, niveau? Well... It's not that hard tho.. We get Greek and Latin and the rest is the same. :roftl:

Oh, that's cool! :wub2:

sorry, i logged off without telling anyone:naughty:

you said you were leaving about an hour ago but you're here, maybe thats my time mixed up :boxed:

hehe:roftl:

No, I'm back. I was already back, but I was playing a strange stickman game, you just have to kill anyone. :roftl: But MFC is always open in a tab when my computer is on, and I'm always logged in.. So yeah, I'm here. Sort of. :roftl:

No, I'm back. I was already back, but I was playing a strange stickman game, you just have to kill anyone. :roftl: But MFC is always open in a tab when my computer is on, and I'm always logged in.. So yeah, I'm here. Sort of. :roftl:

lol:naughty:

when i usually finish on the computer, i just shut down the MFC with out logging off, so one time i think i was on here for 4 days in a row without any breaks, when i wasn't really here:naughty:

lol:naughty:

when i usually finish on the computer, i just shut down the MFC with out logging off, so one time i think i was on here for 4 days in a row without any breaks, when i wasn't really here:naughty:

I've been here.. almost 8 months without being here all the time. :roftl:

I have to go.. Dinner and then I've got to watch a film with my family.. :bye:

Seeya all later! Loveya. :huglove: