'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was cool, we were ice skating :thumb_yello:

what did u do 2day?

Oh that's fun! I skated only once though,and I felt completely lost,I stayed stuck for the fence all time :roftl:

Well,I was at my English lesson,then at my art studio,then got some shopping for the MM,then got home,had lunch,now my uncle left from the dinner. :bleh:

o yues he is :das: liol

Lol:roftl:

Oh that's fun! I skated only once though,and I felt completely lost,I stayed stuck for the fence all time :roftl:

Well,I was at my English lesson,then at my art studio,then got some shopping for the MM,then got home,had lunch,now my uncle left from the dinner. :bleh:

Lol:roftl:

:blush-anim-cl:

i feel like going to go down and play mika songs on the piano, and playing dance dance revolution to burn off some of these cheez-its im eating, but i dont wanna! haha

well, i'm not good in it, but i almost never fall :naughty: just once, but it was because of my friend, she pulled me down :lmfao:

my sister left today, she was here about x-mas

:blush-anim-cl:

i feel like going to go down and play mika songs on the piano, and playing dance dance revolution to burn off some of these cheez-its im eating, but i dont wanna! haha

Haha! You play piano?

well, i'm not good in it, but i almost never fall :naughty: just once, but it was because of my friend, she pulled me down :lmfao:

my sister left today, she was here about x-mas

Yeah I guess that always happens :roftl:

Oh,how old is she (if you don't mind asking) ?:wink2:

Haha! You play piano?

well i used to take lessons. i started when i was 4. but then i stopped because i had enough of the piano teacher. and i totally forgot how to play. i can teach myself some songs (classifieds- the academy is...) and im teaching myself how to play again

well i used to take lessons. i started when i was 4. but then i stopped because i had enough of the piano teacher. and i totally forgot how to play. i can teach myself some songs (classifieds- the academy is...) and im teaching myself how to play again

That's good! My mother plays piano and she used to have lessons when she was little. I know to play something,I'm far away from perfect lol :naughty: and I would like to have lessons,but my mother doesn't allow me that.