'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2:

The first part was good, I slept till 12 am. :naughty: But then I had to do maths.. four hours. :boxed:

:wink2:

Haha just like me:naughty:

Aw... At least you're finished now right?:wink2:

umm not much. cleaning my room. i cleaned it for two days. and i watched movies while i did that. i spent the night at my friends house oon sunday.... umm playing PS2. lol

Haha:roftl:

haha nice. whatd you get?

o not much. im just sitting at home watching across the universe

I bought some stickers (yes,I'm completely obsessed with them now lol),some earrings which remind me of Lollipops,one purple-black scarf...some food...that's all. My mate bought a present for her mother btw.

I bought some stickers (yes,I'm completely obsessed with them now lol),some earrings which remind me of Lollipops,one purple-black scarf...some food...that's all. My mate bought a present for her mother btw.

haha nice. what do the stickers look like?

o cool!

nice nice!

o thats cool! i want to go shopping *sighs* lol

haha nice. what do the stickers look like?

o cool!

nice nice!

o thats cool! i want to go shopping *sighs* lol

Ones are withlittle strawberries and cakes and lollipops,and the second ones are the Hello Kitty ones,for my MM friend. :wink2:

Haha,well go! I'll go tomorrow as well with my best friend,she has to buy something for her parents :roftl:

Ones are withlittle strawberries and cakes and lollipops,and the second ones are the Hello Kitty ones,for my MM friend. :wink2:

Haha,well go! I'll go tomorrow as well with my best friend,she has to buy something for her parents :roftl:

haha cool

haha nice, i would go but i only have $30 after spending $200 on christmas! and im trying to save my money right now

haha cool

haha nice, i would go but i only have $30 after spending $200 on christmas! and im trying to save my money right now

Owh yeah,that's pretty awkward. I spent my whole saving,I'm left with only little money,but I'm gonna get some more for the New Year hopefully so everything will be fine again LOL!