'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o haha niceee

u get money for new years?!

Yeah,if they don't know what to buy me :naughty: this year I'm gonna get some money apart from the 'real' presents. I think that's the best,my relatives are the ones who give me money for my bday,New Year and so on,because we're not in touch very much so they don't know what things I'm interested in and what I like,so they don't want to give me something that I won't like.:roftl: so they give me money insted,and then I can buy something that I like.:wink2:

Yeah,if they don't know what to buy me :naughty: this year I'm gonna get some money apart from the 'real' presents. I think that's the best,my relatives are the ones who give me money for my bday,New Year and so on,because we're not in touch very much so they don't know what things I'm interested in and what I like,so they don't want to give me something that I won't like.:roftl: so they give me money insted,and then I can buy something that I like.:wink2:

we dont get anything for new years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sneaky2:

Me too me too:naughty: I prefer the white ones than the black ones.

I'm fine too! But tired.:naughty:

Me too,they are better.

I'm tired as well...hmmm...I can't believe it's New Year tomorrow already:boxed:

I'm fine thank you! And you? :thumb_yello:

Hmmm,I think yes,but on the other side no :boxed: I'm always scraed what could happen :roftl: how about you?

Well, I'm fine myself, but my own family is kinda annoying me. Badly. VERY badly. But, hey, it's my sister who started, and brother-sister teasing is natural, right?

I WANT 2009. I've got some things to make right, and what is more stimulating then a new year? I mean, new rounds make new chances! :biggrin2:

sorry i like dissapeared. i was doing all this stuff. lol

anyone in?

No, the green dots next to our posts were turned on by supernatural powers :biggrin2:

Okay okay, mine is not. And the rest are probably also really online :naughty:

Well, I'm fine myself, but my own family is kinda annoying me. Badly. VERY badly. But, hey, it's my sister who started, and brother-sister teasing is natural, right?

I WANT 2009. I've got some things to make right, and what is more stimulating then a new year? I mean, new rounds make new chances! :biggrin2:

Tell me about that! I better not talk about my family. :roftl:

It is natural,so you don't have to worry :bleh: I don't have any brothers or sisters so...do I need to worry?:naughty:

You're absolutely right about that! 2009. is gonna be a pretty NEW new year for me...cos I'll go to highschool :sweatdrop:

No, the green dots next to our posts were turned on by supernatural powers :biggrin2:

Okay okay, mine is not. And the rest are probably also really online :naughty:

haha it would have been pretty cool to find out what my supernatural power is! lol

how are you mark? long time no talk!

Tell me about that! I better not talk about my family. :roftl:

It is natural,so you don't have to worry :bleh: I don't have any brothers or sisters so...do I need to worry?:naughty:

You're absolutely right about that! 2009. is gonna be a pretty NEW new year for me...cos I'll go to highschool :sweatdrop:

Do you mean like our secondary school, or is there another system in your country?

Well, do I really have to talk about it? You would get terribly wrong images of my family... and me :blush-anim-cl:

<EDIT> Stupid me... I think I now understand you will begin at high school in 2009... and not immediately after New Year :doh: But when do you go to high school in your country? I thought you were 13/14-ish, (judging from the name of the thread) and it's normal in the Netherlands that you go to secondary when you are 12 years old...?

<EDIT2> Checked out your profile; you are 14. Which means you go to high school two years later than us.

Edited by mark0495