'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. I was not allowed to get on the computer the last week. At least, almost.

I'm fine, thanks. You?

aww im sorry! that sucks!

im pretty good. a little mad at one of my friends, she has my fone charger at her house, and shes had it for like 3 days no, and my fone is dead, and w/out my fone, i feel dead! lol

aww im sorry! that sucks!

im pretty good. a little mad at one of my friends, she has my fone charger at her house, and shes had it for like 3 days no, and my fone is dead, and w/out my fone, i feel dead! lol

Ow, that sucks too :shocked: Though I don't use my phone much... you can easily say never. :naughty: I prefer talking over the internet or directly :wink2:

Ow, that sucks too :shocked: Though I don't use my phone much... you can easily say never. :naughty: I prefer talking over the internet or directly :wink2:

o ya, doing it over the internet is my favorite.

idk i just like having it w/ me tho. and i dont have txting, but the last 2 months i have been doing it.. a lot xS. ahah.

so youre on summer break, right?

Do you mean like our secondary school, or is there another system in your country?

Well, do I really have to talk about it? You would get terribly wrong images of my family... and me :blush-anim-cl:

<EDIT> Stupid me... I think I now understand you will begin at high school in 2009... and not immediately after New Year :doh: But when do you go to high school in your country? I thought you were 13/14-ish, (judging from the name of the thread) and it's normal in the Netherlands that you go to secondary when you are 12 years old...?

You don't need to talk about it :roftl:

Here we have the primary school,from 6-14 years old (I'm in it now) ,then the high school from 15-18 y/o,and then faculty. :thumb_yello:

o ya, doing it over the internet is my favorite.

idk i just like having it w/ me tho. and i dont have txting, but the last 2 months i have been doing it.. a lot xS. ahah.

so youre on summer break, right?

Er... now, Christmas break actually :roftl:

You don't need to talk about it :roftl:

Here we have the primary school,from 6-14 years old (I'm in it now) ,then the high school from 15-18 y/o,and then faculty. :thumb_yello:

Ah, that's quite a difference. If your high schools are the same as our high schools, I would start fearing 2009.......

until you are actually at high school and you discover it's not so bad at all. :naughty:

it is there? i turned 14 in the beginnning of High School

I'll turn 15 in the beginning,in September.

Ah, that's quite a difference. If your high schools are the same as our high schools, I would start fearing 2009.......

until you are actually at high school and you discover it's not so bad at all. :naughty:

Haha! I'm quite afraid of the high school,I'll get totally different teachers,totally new friends...lessons,everything.:boxed: I hope it'll all be fine though! And I'm happy for leaving the primary school. :naughty:

haha o ok! my stupid mistake! haha :doh:

i knew i were outta school right now, i just wasnt sure what break :bleh:

That sounds good :naughty: Maybe our winter is more recognizable because my HANDS NEARLY DROPPED OFF TODAY! :sneaky2:

I'll turn 15 in the beginning,in September.

Haha! I'm quite afraid of the high school,I'll get totally different teachers,totally new friends...lessons,everything.:boxed: I hope it'll all be fine though! And I'm happy for leaving the primary school. :naughty:

I also was. Normal, but not necessary. Quite strange; giving someone older than me tips about secondary schools :doh:

Well, g2g. To be exact, got to RUN FOR MY LIFE!!! If my parents discover I am going to be dead, so I am having a sprint towards the bathroom... see you tomorrow. I will be at home, and our conversations will be accompanied by some nice bangs; people may fire their fireworks from 10 AM. Unfortunately, there are always that kind of stupid guys blasting holes in front doors. Pathetic. Just put some *don't know the English word* in a pidgin hole and BANG it's gone. I don't take part in that nonsense. I like to watch it, though... But as I said, GOTTA RUN! Bye!

I also was. Normal, but not necessary. Quite strange; giving someone older than me tips about secondary schools :doh:

Well, g2g. To be exact, got to RUN FOR MY LIFE!!! If my parents discover I am going to be dead, so I am having a sprint towards the bathroom... see you tomorrow. I will be at home, and our conversations will be accompanied by some nice bangs; people may fire their fireworks from 10 AM. Unfortunately, there are always that kind of stupid guys blasting holes in front doors. Pathetic. Just put some *don't know the English word* in a pidgin hole and BANG it's gone. I don't take part in that nonsense. I like to watch it, though... But as I said, GOTTA RUN! Bye!

The boys from my school do that as well,ALWAYS! And I hate it,it's so noisy!

Glad that you're not one of them :roftl:

Byebye,see you tomorrow! :bye:

I'm back!

Keti, I'm already on highschool:blink: How come you're not?

I'll be in highschool next year :wink2: it's because the regime is different than in yours' countries. I thought you all already knew that...:blink::lmfao:

I'll be in highschool next year :wink2: it's because the regime is different than in yours' countries. I thought you all already knew that...:blink::lmfao:

I didn't:lmao:

Btw, want me to pm you my address?:das:

bye mark!!

hi carlota! i know, its insane , isnt it!

Yo Devo!

It is indeed!:naughty:

I didn't:lmao:

Btw, want me to pm you my address?:das:

Yo Devo!

It is indeed!:naty:

Daaamn :lmao:

Oh yes please :das: I'm just about to start on it,bought some nice stickers today so I'll put some of them on the letter too...:wub2:

Daaamn :lmao:

Oh yes please :das: I'm just about to start on it,bought some nice stickers today so I'll put some of them on the letter too...:wub2:

Hahaha:roftl:

Aw that's so nice of you:wub2:

so how are you?

I'm good, thanks!

My mom is late for dinner so I managed to bake some fish sticks on my own! Splendid:naughty:

Hahaha:roftl:

Aw that's so nice of you:wub2:

I'm good, thanks!

My mom is late for dinner so I managed to bake some fish sticks on my own! Splendid:naughty:

Fish sticks :licks_lips: but actually I got so fed up of them cos I ate them way too much for my own good :lmfao: