'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobssessives' PART 5 !!!

keti

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha:lmao:

Well yeah :lmfao:

It was always like:"Dad,what are we having for lunch today? - Fish sticks! - Owh great!!"

One week after:"Dad,what are we having for lunch today? - Fish sticks! - Coolness!"

A month after:"Dad,what are we having for lunch today? - Fish sticks! - I'm doooooooone!!!"

:lmao:

Well yeah :lmfao:

It was always like:"Dad,what are we having for lunch today? - Fish sticks! - Owh great!!"

One week after:"Dad,what are we having for lunch today? - Fish sticks! - Coolness!"

A month after:"Dad,what are we having for lunch today? - Fish sticks! - I'm doooooooone!!!"

:lmao:

Poor girl:lmao:

It was the only thing in my freezer that had instructions, soooo:roftl:

im boredddddddddddddddd :(

Me too,but we're gonna have a party on the MG thread now!!!

Oooh!

Too bad, I don't think we have them here.:naughty:

Are you spending new year's with your family?:wink2:

I could send you some if we ever do MM together :lmao:

Well I'm going to my friend0s house at about...6pm or 7pm...then stay till about 23:30pm and then go back to my house to celebrate with my family (and rabbit looool) and open presents...and so on.:wink2:

You?:thumb_yello:

Me too,but we're gonna have a party on the MG thread now!!!

I could send you some if we ever do MM together :lmao:

Well I'm going to my friend0s house at about...6pm or 7pm...then stay till about 23:30pm and then go back to my house to celebrate with my family (and rabbit looool) and open presents...and so on.:wink2:

You?:thumb_yello:

Mwahaha, if as soon as we finish MMing with our partners can we be together?:naughty:

Oh that's nice!:bleh:

I'm going to a friend's house (they're not in my school, I barely get to see them, they're sister and brother) and am sleeping there from new year's eve 'til the other:wink2:

Mwahaha, if as soon as we finish MMing with our partners can we be together?:naughty:

Oh that's nice!:bleh:

I'm going to a friend's house (they're not in my school, I barely get to see them, they're sister and brother) and am sleeping there from new year's eve 'til the other:wink2:

That's nice! I wanted to stay at my friend's house for the whole night,but my parents didn't let me :shocked::boxed:

I'M LONELY!!!!!! :tears:

Well, what I wanted to say to all Fourplets was:

I wish you all a fantastic, great, spectacular, healthy, and MIKA 2009, in which you will have good luck at school, make or keep up with friends, and for the girls who were worrying about that, have a good year in love :das:, and stay at MFC so that we don't have to miss you over here!

Have fun tonight, and don't blast parts of your body off with the fireworks (in the countries where you are allowed to do that yourself... I don't know if there are any where you can't...?). Oh yeah, for the guys who are legally under the age for having alcohol: DO NOT!!! :roftl:Just have lots and LOTS of fun!

Edited by mark0495

I wish you all a fantastic, great, spectacular, healthy, and MIKA 2009, in which you will have good luck at school, make or keep up with friends, and for the girls who were worrying about that, have a good year in love :das:, and stay at MFC so that we don't have to miss you over here!

Have fun tonight, and don't blast parts of your body off with the fireworks (in the countries where you are allowed to do that yourself... I don't know if there are any...?). Oh yeah, for the guys who are legally under the age for having alcohol: DO NOT!!! :roftl:Just have lots and LOTS of fun!

Don't feel lonely!:wink2:

Thanks Mark!:huglove: I hope I have that year:naughty:

You too!!:wink2: Have an amazing new year!

How are you ?

Have fun tonight, and don't blast parts of your body off with the fireworks (in the countries where you are allowed to do that yourself... I don't know if there are any where you can't...?). Oh yeah, for the guys who are legally under the age for having alcohol: DO NOT!!! :roftl:Just have lots and LOTS of fun!

I'm not sure about that love thingie tho.. I don't think it'll turn out so good for me.

Happy new year to you too. :thumb_yello:

Must have overlooked you both at the Who's online thingy! Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

Don't feel lonely!

Thanks Mark! I hope I have that year

You too!! Have an amazing new year!

How are you ?

I hope I have that year too! Though I don't think certain things will happen to me :naughty: You know what I mean! I'm 100% hyper and fine! :biggrin2: Can't wait to hear that good ol' ABBA song again.

I'm not sure about that love thingie tho.. I don't think it'll turn out so good for me.

Happy new year to you too.

You're not the only one :roftl: But you shouldn't be! I think whatever you're unsure about talking about love, it will be fine. You will be fine! I'm 100% certain!

And to both of you, thanks! :biggrin2:

Must have overlooked you both at the Who's online thingy! Sorry :blush-anim-cl

I hope I have that year too! Though I don't think certain things will happen to me :naughty You know what I mean! I'm 100% hyper and fine! :biggrin2: Can't wait to hear that good ol' ABBA song again.

You're not the only one :roftl: But you shouldn't be! I think whatever you're unsure about talking about love, it will be fine. You will be fine! I'm 100% certain!

Haha me neither:naughty:

I'm glad!:punk:

Wich ABBA song?:naughty:

You're welcome!:wink2:

I'm good, thanks:wink2:

Looking forward to later:bleh:

You have to wait even longer than I till it's 2009. :bleh:

Must have overlooked you both at the Who's online thingy! Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

I almost never look at that online thing. :roftl:

I'm sorry, but you don't even know what I'm talking about, so you can't say it will be fine.

You have to wait even longer than I till it's 2009. :bleh:

I almost never look at that online thing. :roftl:

I'm sorry, but you don't even know what I'm talking about, so you can't say it will be fine.

Yep:naughty:

How sad:lmao: