Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah ok. Open more presents? Eat? Go on the MFC? :fisch:

I need to go to the shops and buy my dad his christmas present... and maybe hopefully he'll go to the shops and buy my present :fisch:

I hope I will get to do everything you mentioned :fisch: ...

Hehe :naughty: You already got an idea? ...And do you know what your present is? :wink2:

I hope I will get to do everything you mentioned :fisch: ...

Hehe :naughty: You already got an idea? ...And do you know what your present is? :wink2:

I hope so too, for your sake :naughty:

Yeahhhh an iPod Touch :fisch: Even though my dad is trying to convince me to not buy one.

I hope so too, for your sake :naughty:

Yeahhhh an iPod Touch :fisch: Even though my dad is trying to convince me to not buy one.

Don't listen to him :naughty: iPod touch is pretty cool! :cool: A friend of mine has one and she is soooo satisfied with it :)

I'm satisfied with my classic iPod :fisch:

Don't listen to him :naughty: iPod touch is pretty cool! :cool: A friend of mine has one and she is soooo satisfied with it :)

I'm satisfied with my classic iPod :fisch:

Yeah they are. I've been using my dad's one so far but I want a new one cos his is gonna break soon (he doesn't seem to think so).

:naughty: I used to love my iPod mini, but then it stopped working properly and I have way too many songs and vids that I want to put on :das:

Yeah they are. I've been using my dad's one so far but I want a new one cos his is gonna break soon (he doesn't seem to think so).

:naughty: I used to love my iPod mini, but then it stopped working properly and I have way too many songs and vids that I want to put on :das:

Hehe :)

And that's why you should get a ipod 160GB like me! :das::naughty: It's really cool, I already have 6000 songs there and still 100GB free. :blink:

Anyway, good night a meeeerry christmas! :)