This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definitely. Now I can go on the MFC when I go to Starbucks or wherever they have free wireless. This is soooo going to help my obsession :sweatdrop:

Don't even mention Starbucks....

*another addiction :fisch:*

(But sooo unavailable for me :( . )

That's good then. It's not so easy buying people presents nowadays.

Hehe :naughty: Yeah it does. It's kind of why I wanted it, since I'm always hanging around by myself killing time to meet people, instead of carrying a laptop I can just use my pod now :biggrin2:

I know... especially I suck at that.... I always lack ideas... :blink:

I'd love something like that too :shocked: Oh well, I think I will still keep my 160GB classic anyway :wub2:

oh, you are right :doh: though i'm sure he won't go anywhere else..

What color is it?:wink2:

You better make sure of that :das:

They only come in black. But I can choose what picture to put as a wallpaper on it :das:

Don't even mention Starbucks....

*another addiction :fisch:*

(But sooo unavailable for me :( . )

High 5!! Gotta love Starbucks :wub2:

Aw do they not have many there?

Yeeeey! Congraaats :yay::roftl:

Bet you feel so proud! :naughty:

Those were my number 3 dreams when I was a little girl. Being in top 100's as a apple & mandarin eater and MFC posters.

Of course I had a strong feeling MFC will exist back then.

Shhhh :mf_rosetinted:

I know... especially I suck at that.... I always lack ideas... :blink:

I'd love something like that too :shocked: Oh well, I think I will still keep my 160GB classic anyway :wub2:

So do I. I won't have a clue with what I'm going to want for my birthday.

How'd you get a 160GB one? I didn't know they made them that big? :shocked:

You better make sure of that :das:

They only come in black. But I can choose what picture to put as a wallpaper on it :das:

Done.. :das:

:roftl:

Oh and what picture do you have? :bleh:

Those were my number 3 dreams when I was a little girl. Being in top 100's as a apple & mandarin eater and MFC posters.

Of course I had a strong feeling MFC will exist back then.

Shhhh :mf_rosetinted:

And now you've managed to achieve all 3 :wub2: You deserve a prize :naughty:

Ha ha I bet you did, we allll did :mf_rosetinted:

My lips are sealed.

:roftl: damn, i'm so tired.. i guess i should go to sleep but i can't leave this place:blink::thumbdown:

I know, we are an addiction.

But we are totally not trying to have any influence on you!

Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed!

See! No influence at all! :naughty::fisch:

There are exactly two and both of them in Prague :thumbdown:. (One of them at the airport.... I'm quite often there:naughty:, but it's waaaaay too expensive. So you can guess the only time I'm going to Starbucks is when I'm in England :wub2: )

I know, we are an addiction.

But we are totally not trying to have any influence on you!

Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed, Don't go to bed, don't go to bed, don't go to bed!

See! No influence at all! :

:lmfao:

i think i'm going though.. :naughty: Bye, see you tomorrow!

I'll try my best to look for something colourful :wink2:

Goodnight! And Merry Christmas!!

Great!:thumb_yello: And to you too!:wink2:

I will make sure you are again. :naughty:

We'll see about that :cool:

There are exactly two and both of them in Prague :thumbdown:. (One of them at the airport.... I'm quite often there:naughty:, but it's waaaaay too expensive. So you can guess the only time I'm going to Starbucks is when I'm in England :wub2: )

Ah that sucks. How far away is that from you? It is pretty expensive, but well worth it :wub2:

And now you've managed to achieve all 3 :wub2: You deserve a prize :naughty:

Ha ha I bet you did, we allll did :mf_rosetinted:

My lips are sealed.

I know! .... Have to find out if a prize for dream fullfilers is given somewhere :fisch::naughty:

Of course we did. :mf_rosetinted:

I know! .... Have to find out if a prize for dream fullfilers is given somewhere :fisch::naughty:

Of course we did. :mf_rosetinted:

Good luck finding it :thumb_yello:

Deep down us MFCers can see the future (when it comes to the MFC-related stuff) :mf_rosetinted:

I will win. :naughty:

How much do you wanna bet for this? :das:

We'll see about that :cool:

Ah that sucks. How far away is that from you? It is pretty expensive, but well worth it :wub2:

200km.... :boxed: That would be a veeery expensive journey :naughty:

My city is the second biggest in the Czech Republic and still there's no Starbucks. ... :thumbdown:

But I've been once to the one in Prague and their offer is not as good as the one in England. Just gotta wait until my London trip :fisch: