This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually you're not that predictable, I would have never guessed that you'd be doing that :naughty:

:naughty: It is a bit surprising.

Yup, unfortunately :( PC's are full of them and you sometimes might even not notice.

I need to get some new anti virus software so I wouldn't be surprised if my computer had a few.

:das:

And what have you been guys doing while I was gone? Being good girls I hope :)

As usual! :das:

I've been fighting some vires :naughty: And created a new last.fm profile... as a certain person kind of hacked my old one :sneaky2:

Fortunately the person doesn't know my new login :bleh:

:naughty: It is a bit surprising.

I think I may start to get used to it :naughty:

As usual! :das:

I've been fighting some vires :naughty: And created a new last.fm profile... as a certain person kind of hacked my old one

Fortunately the person doesn't know my new login :bleh:

How'd I guess? :fisch:

Ooh, that sucks :thumbdown: Hopefully they can't hack in your new one this time then.

How'd I guess? :fisch:

Ooh, that sucks :thumbdown: Hopefully they can't hack in your new one this time then.

:das::naughty:

Nope he can't.... fortunately :thumb_yello:

I found out today when a friend of mine told me "wtf why are you listening to Jessica Simpson?" and I was like "What? No way" .... and then I got it whose fault this is :bleh:

:naughty: Good. That's what i'll be doing for the next three weeks.

Good girl! I wish I could learn from you :bow:

:das::naughty:

Nope he can't.... fortunately :thumb_yello:

I found out today when a friend of mine told me "wtf why are you listening to Jessica Simpson?" and I was like "What? No way" .... and then I got it whose fault this is

Ha ha :roftl: I made a lastfm account as well but I had no idea how to use it. I got really confused :naughty:

There's not a lot I can do.

Were you made to go?

Damn. I guess I'll have to try and be strong enough to force myself :tears:

Ish. I would have felt a bit bad for not going since I'm celebrating Christmas and all so didn't want to say no.

Ha ha :roftl: I made a lastfm account as well but I had no idea how to use it. I got really confused :naughty:

I was confused as well at the beginning, but then I somehow got it, if you want I could explain it to you :wink2:

Damn. I guess I'll have to try and be strong enough to force myself :tears:

Ish. I would have felt a bit bad for not going since I'm celebrating Christmas and all so didn't want to say no.

I'm sure I will think of something.

I see. My sister went to one tonight. I have work to do and that is my excuse.:naughty:

I was confused as well at the beginning, but then I somehow got it, if you want I could explain it to you :wink2:

If you're bored and have nothing better to do with your time then sure go ahead! :bleh:

I'm sure I will think of something.

I see. My sister went to one tonight. I have work to do and that is my excuse.:naughty:

Great!

Of course it is :naughty: Do you usually go then?

If you're bored and have nothing better to do with your time then sure go ahead! :bleh:

Alright :wink2: You basically have to download http://www.last.fm/download this programme. When you have it, you will be asked to enter your login details. You do that. (:naughty: ) Then you will right-click on the icon of the programme and see if scrobbling is enabled. If it is, then you listen to a song in iTunes or Winamp or Windows Media player. That should do the trick! :) And if you don't want all of your songs you're listening to to be seen on your profile, you just turn off the scrobbling.

Now I accept your questions.

After my "brilliant" description, I bet there will be many :naughty:

Not really.

Same same.

Alright :wink2: You basically have to download http://www.last.fm/download this programme. When you have it, you will be asked to enter your login details. You do that. (:naughty: ) Then you will right-click on the icon of the programme and see if scrobbling is enabled. If it is, then you listen to a song in iTunes or Winamp or Windows Media player. That should do the trick! :) And if you don't want all of your songs you're listening to to be seen on your profile, you just turn off the scrobbling.

Now I accept your questions.

After my "brilliant" description, I bet there will be many :naughty:

Ooooh, cool. Ok, well I'll try it out tomorrow when I'm less tired then :naughty: Oh and I'll ask the questions tomorrow as well cos no doubt I will get confused on something :naughty:

Same same.

Ooooh, cool. Ok, well I'll try it out tomorrow when I'm less tired then :naughty: Oh and I'll ask the questions tomorrow as well cos no doubt I will get confused on something :naughty:

*joining the non-religious types club, btw :fisch:*

Okay! :wink2: I am not sure if I will be online tomorrow though, but I will definitely be on friday :)

And glad to answer all the questions :biggrin2: